Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleChronic7

Meditation on Shrooms?
    #7939173 - 01/27/08 06:03 AM (16 years, 2 months ago)

I meditated on my trip yesterday, which started at 3am!

And it was incredible, just concentrating on my breath i realised that just breathing gets you higher than any drugs can ever get you, obviously the shrooms DO help :smile: I jsut concentrrated om breathing very deeply and after about the 3r dbreath each time i would be instantly thrown into what felt like Nirvana.

My friend said i was glowing and has a HUGE smile across my face lol

Share any experiences of mediatating on shrooms i think its the ultimate, it beats nitrous hands down

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinenekrakys
S-O-viet
Male

Re: Meditation on Shrooms? [Re: Chronic7]
    #7939199 - 01/27/08 06:30 AM (16 years, 2 months ago)

I tried to meditate several times without shrooms.No success i Just cant concentrate, maybe 5g of mushies will help. :crazy2:

--------------------
DEA - 8th deadliest sin

InvisibleChronic7

Re: Meditation on Shrooms? [Re: nekrakys]
    #7939205 - 01/27/08 06:36 AM (16 years, 2 months ago)

All you gotta do is concentrate on breathing, silence and darkness help i find!

--------------------

Offlinenekrakys
S-O-viet
Male

#7939206 - 01/27/08 06:37 AM (16 years, 2 months ago)

then i got sleep :grin:

--------------------
DEA - 8th deadliest sin

Offlinefuture
Stranger
    #7939222 - 01/27/08 06:54 AM (16 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

chronic777 said:

you failed to mention the mushrooms... which were 95% of the reason

--------------------
I am the fakest person on this site. I only pretend to grow and consume illegal mushrooms. I have no knowledge what so ever on any scheduled substance because I know and respect the governing law in the United States of America. All pictures and dialogue posted by me is entirley copyrighted from those who wish to knowingly ignore the laws. I only post these messages as a mere propaganda technique used to gain attention and admiration from others. Thank You

Offlinesmoothrider267
in Sane
Male

Re: Meditation on Shrooms? [Re: future]
    #7939670 - 01/27/08 10:51 AM (16 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

future said:
Quote:

chronic777 said:

you failed to mention the mushrooms... which were 95% of the reason

Not true. Meditation does not need mushrooms......? You can reach such states of bliss sober meditating, and thats the way it should be.

...But I definately have meditating while tripping on my to do list.

Invisiblederanger
 User Gallery

Loc: off the wall
Re: Meditation on Shrooms? [Re: smoothrider267]
    #7939721 - 01/27/08 11:10 AM (16 years, 2 months ago)

try meditating for an hour in solitude surrounded by nature right before a trip. breathtaking!

Invisiblederanger
 User Gallery

Re: Meditation on Shrooms? [Re: smoothrider267]
    #7939728 - 01/27/08 11:12 AM (16 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

smoothrider267 said:Not true. Meditation does not need mushrooms......? You can reach such states of bliss sober meditating, and thats the way it should be.

Yeah, based on your own opinion and nothing else. Are you god? Are you the ultimate judge on what "should" or "shouldn't" be?

How dare thy!

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
    #7939888 - 01/27/08 11:51 AM (16 years, 2 months ago)

I did kundalini yoga while tripping last night on shrooms, and it was incredible. I followed it up with a meditation session and was out of my mind with bliss.

InvisibleBirdsIView
Mr. Helms
 User Gallery
Re: Meditation on Shrooms? [Re: MOTH]
    #7940071 - 01/27/08 12:34 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

Sounds awesome. I'm pretty interested in getting into that state of mind while tripping but am a rookie meditator. How many grams did you take? What type of position were you in while meditating?

Invisiblederanger
 User Gallery

Re: Meditation on Shrooms? [Re: MOTH]
    #7940122 - 01/27/08 12:42 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

MOTH said:
I did kundalini yoga while tripping last night on shrooms, and it was incredible. I followed it up with a meditation session and was out of my mind with bliss.

could you recommend any good books on kundalini yoga?

Invisiblemanyc
♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫

Loc: Axis Mundi
Re: Meditation on Shrooms? [Re: BirdsIView]
    #7940139 - 01/27/08 12:45 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

Man, seriously... I've had the GREATEST experiences while meditating on a trip. I have a story of one such occurrence, in fact.

I was sitting in my childhood home, in the room I grew up in, tripping on 3 hits of some wonderfully potent LSD blotter. My cousin and a few of my friends were there. We were the quintessential circle of tripping buddies at that point in time (time has split it into nothing, currently, and sadly..). We were listening to A Perfect Circle - 3 Libras, and I was sitting on the floor, becoming one with it, having amazing closed-eye visuals... I'm listening to the song right now to put myself back there...

..:) I have goosebumps.

Right at the last repetition of the chorus, after the CEV's had been building and building upon eachother throughout the whole song, the music building my visions, I saw this beautiful woman.

She was surrounded by blossoming flowers and all kinds of plants and animals were thriving in her presence, and I realized... I was having a vision of my perception of Gaia.

It was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.

"Threw you the obvious
And you flew with it on your back
A name in your recollection
Down among a million, say:
Difficult enough to feel a little bit
Disappointed, passed over.
When I've looked right through,
To see you naked and oblivious
and you don't see me

Well I threw you the obvious,
Just to see if there's more behind the
Eyes of a fallen angel,
Eyes of a tragedy.

Here I am expecting just a little bit
Too much from the wounded
But I see,
See through it all,
See through,
And see you.

So I threw you the obvious
Do you see what occurs behind the
Eyes of a fallen angel
Eyes of a tragedy

Well, oh well..

Apparently nothing.
Apparently nothing at all.
<- (This part. I had the vision at this part.)

You don't
You don't
You don't see me
You don't
You don't
You don't see me
You don't
You don't
You don't see me
You don't
You don't
You don't see me at all"
-Maynard James Keenan

I also find it crucial to meditate BEFORE the trip, to center yourself and prepare your mind for the onslaught of information it is about to ensue. I feel sometimes people go into psychotic rages because they fail to prepare themselves adequately - meditation is the number one way to prepare.

--------------------

Hemp could Save the World.

"There is no flag that is large enough, to hide the shame of a man in cuffs." -Serj Tankian

:mushroomgrow:Know Thyself.:mushroomgrow:

"If the words 'life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness' don't include the right to experiment with your own consciousness, then the Declaration of Independence isn't worth the hemp it was written on."
-Terence Mckenna

InvisibleChronic7

Re: Meditation on Shrooms? [Re: manyc]
    #7940635 - 01/27/08 02:47 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

I would definatelty consider last night as one of the greatest experiences ive ever had tripping and i have reached similar states of mind not tripping but thats meditating for over an hour+ on shrooms you just take a few deep breathes and your thrown into pure bliss!

The only thing is on 3.5grams of standard cubes when meditating on the pak it was making me trip SOOO hard i had to stop it was way to overwhelming, i think the key could be low doses and meditation.

I gotta get me one of those computers stephen hawking has because i always want to write down those ecstatic thoughts but cant because i dont want to break the energy

--------------------

OfflineFugai
Stranger
Male

Loc: Orygun
    #7940791 - 01/27/08 03:10 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

I love that your on the right path, and would not burst your bubble as it were. But your result must have been your focus Chronic.

Nirvana means "without form". Concentration requires form. What you achieved was an altered state. So, being altered, it was not your true state. Meditation is meant to return you to your original state, which is "without form". This does not require an inkling of concentration. All that needs be done is to remove the false identification of your self with a particular state or form, altered or otherwise. Hallucinogens as well as meditation can be a trans-formative practice. But the practice should not be mistaken for the state. In other words, you should not mistake the map for the actual territory the map represents.
Is there no meditation now?

hope that helps

--------------------
Principles of acceptance
* People do not progress by being questioned, they progress by questioning themselves.

* When ready for the answer, people will come to the question of themselves.

Offlinenekrakys
S-O-viet
Male

Re: Meditation on Shrooms? [Re: Fugai]
    #7940892 - 01/27/08 03:30 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

:nicekitty:

--------------------
DEA - 8th deadliest sin

OfflinePilzeEssen

Loc: USA
Re: Meditation on Shrooms? [Re: manyc]
    #7940971 - 01/27/08 03:45 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

manyc said:
Man, seriously... I've had the GREATEST experiences while meditating on a trip. I have a story of one such occurrence, in fact.

I was sitting in my childhood home, in the room I grew up in, tripping on 3 hits of some wonderfully potent LSD blotter. My cousin and a few of my friends were there. We were the quintessential circle of tripping buddies at that point in time (time has split it into nothing, currently, and sadly..). We were listening to A Perfect Circle - 3 Libras, and I was sitting on the floor, becoming one with it, having amazing closed-eye visuals... I'm listening to the song right now to put myself back there...

..:) I have goosebumps.

Right at the last repetition of the chorus, after the CEV's had been building and building upon eachother throughout the whole song, the music building my visions, I saw this beautiful woman.

She was surrounded by blossoming flowers and all kinds of plants and animals were thriving in her presence, and I realized... I was having a vision of my perception of Gaia.

It was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.

"Threw you the obvious
And you flew with it on your back
A name in your recollection
Down among a million, say:
Difficult enough to feel a little bit
Disappointed, passed over.
When I've looked right through,
To see you naked and oblivious
and you don't see me

Well I threw you the obvious,
Just to see if there's more behind the
Eyes of a fallen angel,
Eyes of a tragedy.

Here I am expecting just a little bit
Too much from the wounded
But I see,
See through it all,
See through,
And see you.

So I threw you the obvious
Do you see what occurs behind the
Eyes of a fallen angel
Eyes of a tragedy

Well, oh well..

Apparently nothing.
Apparently nothing at all.
<- (This part. I had the vision at this part.)

You don't
You don't
You don't see me
You don't
You don't
You don't see me
You don't
You don't
You don't see me
You don't
You don't
You don't see me at all"
-Maynard James Keenan

I also find it crucial to meditate BEFORE the trip, to center yourself and prepare your mind for the onslaught of information it is about to ensue. I feel sometimes people go into psychotic rages because they fail to prepare themselves adequately - meditation is the number one way to prepare.

sounds more like DMT to me.

--------------------
"The soul has greater need of the ideal than of the real. It is by the real that we exist, it is by the ideal that we live."

If you want to get a hold of me, my email address is in my profile. Just click on my screen name. I got banned from using private messages cause I didn't follow the rules... :frown:

InvisibleGGreatOne234
Stranger
    #7941346 - 01/27/08 05:01 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

yes i am with the other guy who got bashed for mentioning that meditating is most effective while sober. but i have tried it before with various drugs, it is not really obvious but i think that putting extra chemicals into your body to do that gets in the way. it is expected when 99% of the people here use drugs every day.

the definition of meditation does not really conflict in anyway with using extra chemicals though:

"1. To reflect on; contemplate.
2. To plan in the mind; intend: meditated a visit to her daughter.
v.intr.
a. Buddhism & Hinduism To train, calm, or empty the mind, often by achieving an altered state, as by focusing on a single object.
b. To engage in devotional contemplation, especially prayer.
2. To think or reflect, especially in a calm and deliberate manner."

then again the definition includes the names of two religions that do not use drugs to do it.

another example would be shamans in Mexico. they do not consume mushrooms to be "religious" really. They go to church for that kind of thing. it is tough for some people to swallow these concepts.

Offlinesmoothrider267
in Sane
Male

Re: Meditation on Shrooms? [Re: deranger]
    #7944049 - 01/28/08 06:40 AM (16 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

SyntheticMInd said:
Quote:

smoothrider267 said:Not true. Meditation does not need mushrooms......? You can reach such states of bliss sober meditating, and thats the way it should be.

Yeah, based on your own opinion and nothing else.  Are you god?  Are you the ultimate judge on what "should" or "shouldn't" be?

How dare thy!

I was just saying meditation is good.  I don't assume you to be tripping on shrooms everyday therefore you should work on practicing it sober... :tongue2:

InvisibleRobo
R Series 66Y
    #7944219 - 01/28/08 08:04 AM (16 years, 2 months ago)

Meditate sober, that is true discipline :smile:

InvisibleChronic7

Re: Meditation on Shrooms? [Re: Robo]
    #7944508 - 01/28/08 09:57 AM (16 years, 2 months ago)

Sober is the best way, im just letting people know that if you do it on shroomz it is almost instantly rewarding, but if anything it makes you trip SOOO much harder. I had to stop because it was way to intense, it was like id done a mega dose.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies