Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
My roommate's snuggled up with a girl on the couch. If I was her boyfriend, I'd be pissed.
    #7911306 - 01/21/08 06:59 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

I'm so sick of this girl. She's gorgeous, super flirty, lives with her boyfriend, and has suckered my roommate into a situation where she can get out of her claustrophobic live-in relationship by telling him that she loves him but is torn between the two. He's so short-sighted I don't think he sees beyond the momentary pleasure of flirting and making out with this girl that he's a) the other man and b) making it unbelievably easy for her to never have to make a decision between the two of them if she really is in love with both of them.

This girl is trouble. She's exactly the kind of girl that RandalFlagg, dr_gonz, and the rest of the Jaded Shroomery Men crew are wary of every woman being. Makes me kind of sick to watch. She just left, to go back to her boyfriend now that he's back from work I guess, and my roommate wants to hang out, but I'm so annoyed at him for playing into her stupid cheating games I don't even want to spend any time with him and have to listen to him go on and on about this crap situation that's just running around in circles.

He was supposed to have a talk with her today and lay down the law that he wasn't gonna see her again unless she broke up with her boyfriend. I come home and they're snuggled up under a blanket with the lights off watching a horror movie. Maybe it's just me, but I'd never want to be the Other Guy. Fuck a cheater. What a stupid situation.

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinelearningtofly
Ancient Aliens
Male

Loc: Out of this world
Re: My roommate's snuggled up with a girl on the couch. If I was her boyfriend, I'd be pissed. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #7911349 - 01/21/08 07:03 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Fuckin slap him straight.

--------------------

InvisibleInnominate
Male

Re: My roommate's snuggled up with a girl on the couch. If I was her boyfriend, I'd be pissed. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021] * 1
    #7911360 - 01/21/08 07:04 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

All women are whores except our mothers.

Invisibleim_on_a_boat
Stranger

Re: My roommate's snuggled up with a girl on the couch. If I was her boyfriend, I'd be pissed. [Re: learningtofly]
    #7911378 - 01/21/08 07:07 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

one of my buddies is in the same situation.

fucker is just a dumbshit pussy fiend. like seriously puts himself in physical and legal danger to accommodate this girl.. she has him wrapped around her little finger.. and he's powerless.

what a dumbshit.

he doesn't even get any.. and they went out for like 2 weeks in high school three years ago.

and she's got a boyfriend that she has been going out with for two years and they live together.

my boy has blown me off like three times. (two of them he was supposed to drive me home from college since we live in the same town)

he didn't answer his phone after three hours i called her and she said he was there and bullshitted..

i fucking hate shady people like that.

fuck that bitch.

Invisibleim_on_a_boat
Stranger

Re: My roommate's snuggled up with a girl on the couch. If I was her boyfriend, I'd be pissed. [Re: im_on_a_boat]
    #7911390 - 01/21/08 07:08 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

if i were you i would just break the cycle by telling the other guy.

one of my buddies told the 'other guy' and he's so much of a fucking pussy he didn't do anything about it.. he just lets it happen.

they are both such huge pussies.

and the bitch isn't even that hot.. i live in a college town where the ratio of fine to ugly bitches is pretty good... not like their aint enough to go around.

HAPPY MLK DAY.

Invisibletrauma47645
The MushroomKing
Male User Gallery

Loc: Somewhere in this place c...
Re: My roommate's snuggled up with a girl on the couch. If I was her boyfriend, I'd be pissed. [Re: im_on_a_boat]
    #7911463 - 01/21/08 07:19 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

two words..

Double penetration..

InvisibleBandersnatch
Frumious

Re: My roommate's snuggled up with a girl on the couch. If I was her boyfriend, I'd be pissed. [Re: trauma47645]
    #7911501 - 01/21/08 07:25 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

I had a roommate that was basically playing two girls. One of them was this fucking bitch-slut of a sorority girl with a face straight from Planet of the Apes and the other was this sweet, but crazy little girl.

He was totally putting one over on the little one, even telling the bitch about her (at which point she DEMANDED AT KNIFE-POINT he give her the full information about her, including address, etc. etc.

I finally got pissed after he tried to fuck around with another friend of mine and called up the little one and told her.

Caused him some hell. For a while.

I fucking can't stand people who play each other like that.

InvisibleRandalFlagg
Stranger

Re: My roommate's snuggled up with a girl on the couch. If I was her boyfriend, I'd be pissed. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #7911629 - 01/21/08 07:47 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Can't trust 'dem ho's, son.

Quote:

Jaded Shroomery Men crew

JSM 4 life!

Offlineunbeliever
Yo Daddy!
 User Gallery

Loc: Gallifrey
    #7911647 - 01/21/08 07:50 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

This is why I don't have friends. Problem solved, no annoying antics.

--------------------
Happiness is a warm gun...

Male

Re: My roommate's snuggled up with a girl on the couch. If I was her boyfriend, I'd be pissed. [Re: unbeliever]
    #7911727 - 01/21/08 08:02 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

I love my roommates, I really do, especially this one - but this is just stupid.

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

InvisibleRandalFlagg
Stranger

#7911826 - 01/21/08 08:17 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Pretty girls make our brains shut off.  :shrug:  Even with all of my jaded "girl-radar" that is supposed to keep me safe and from getting my heart ripped out...I still fall all over pretty girls and make an idiot out of myself.

Male

Re: My roommate's snuggled up with a girl on the couch. If I was her boyfriend, I'd be pissed. [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #7911836 - 01/21/08 08:18 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah...and I'm telling myself to stay focused on this story I'm trying to write (fiction, yay, it's back with me!) and yet I can't help but wonder when I'm gonna get a call back.

--------------------

-Erik Davis

Invisiblejewunit
Brutal!
Male User Gallery
Loc: Ohio Flag
    #7911841 - 01/21/08 08:19 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Don't get yer hopes up

--------------------
!

Male

Re: My roommate's snuggled up with a girl on the couch. If I was her boyfriend, I'd be pissed. [Re: jewunit]
    #7911849 - 01/21/08 08:20 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Trust me, I'm way too happy being single and creative and productive and sober to really be hoping for anything. I'm groovy this year. A clean slate in '08.

--------------------

-Erik Davis

InvisibleCherryBomM
Yoga Gypsy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Ontario
    #7911854 - 01/21/08 08:21 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

I wonder if she's going to break up with her boyfriend and move in with you guys. Sounds like the kind of girl who needs to be loved.

Put your foot down now OMR, or you will have celestial bathroom decor before you know it.

--------------------

Invisiblejewunit
Brutal!
Male User Gallery
    #7911857 - 01/21/08 08:21 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

OneLessForeskin said:
A clean slate in '08.

Wow. How long did it take to come up with that cute rhyme?

--------------------
!

Invisibleblkjkrabbit

#7911861 - 01/21/08 08:22 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

my best friend is about to get a divorce from shit like this. women are evil

Male

Re: My roommate's snuggled up with a girl on the couch. If I was her boyfriend, I'd be pissed. [Re: jewunit]
    #7911862 - 01/21/08 08:22 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

It was scrawled on the bathroom wall of the Mercury Lounge, right underneath "NO BLUMPKINS ALLOWED."

--------------------

-Erik Davis

Invisiblejewunit
Brutal!
Male User Gallery
    #7911870 - 01/21/08 08:23 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

To make things more interesting you should bang that chick, by the way.

The chick this post is about, not that cute one from the coat check.

--------------------
!

InvisibleEternalCowabunga
Being of Great Significance
Male User Gallery

Loc: Time and Space
    #7911875 - 01/21/08 08:24 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Damn, being sober is pretty sweet. I don't know why I didn't do this sooner :rockon:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom