Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineDrugsAreFunn
Stranger
 User Gallery

1st Acid Trip, links and advice please!
    #7880915 - 01/14/08 10:53 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

ahhhhh nice to be back, been in europe for a while(yes i spent time in amsterdam)so i havent been able to check the boards. im kinda lazy and dont remember how everything works so make it easy for me :smile:
1st id like to say im an experienced triper so im not TOTALLY clueless, done mushrooms, lsa, salvia, ayuhsaca (sp?)
what im looking for is a link that can basically tell me what to expect(which of the above is it most similar to?) and how long it should last, from what i've heard about 10-12 hours.
another thing i'd like you guys to help me with is what are cool things to do on acid, i have a safe place to do it, my buddys appartment, but im sure people like to do more than chill in a small place so let me know whats up!
thanks a lot guys, your always helpful
p.s. sorry to those of you who hate people that dont use the search feature but i cant find it right now lol

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinelearningtofly
Ancient Aliens
Male

Loc: Out of this world
Re: 1st Acid Trip, links and advice please! [Re: DrugsAreFunn]
    #7880923 - 01/14/08 10:55 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

if you've already done shrooms, lsa, n' aya what is the point of asking that question?

--------------------

OfflineDrugsAreFunn
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: 1st Acid Trip, links and advice please! [Re: learningtofly]
    #7880956 - 01/14/08 11:02 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

learningtofly said:
if you've already done shrooms, lsa, n' aya what is the point of asking that question?

excited and restless. what was the point of asking thatquestion?

OfflineHeadFood
Shroomer
 User Gallery

#7881103 - 01/14/08 11:29 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

Post count

--------------------
Phi Alpha

OfflineShortyShea
Stranger

#7881246 - 01/15/08 12:04 AM (16 years, 2 months ago)

goto erowid, this should have all the info you need. personally, try and get outside and have plenty of music on hand. good luck and happy tripping.

--------------------
one of the most humungous problems among young people today, is fungus
It grows from cow manure, they pick it out, wipe it off, bag it up, and you put it right in your mouth and chew it Yum yum!
Then you start to see some dumb stuff And everything slows down when you eat some of 'em.
And sometimes you see things that aren't there
Like fat woman in G-strings with orange hair
And if you swallow too much of the magic mushrooms
Whoops, did I say magic mushrooms? I meant fungus
Ya tongue gets, all swoll up like a cow's tongue cause it comes from a cow's dung

InvisibleEllisDSox
King Hella!

#7881540 - 01/15/08 02:09 AM (16 years, 2 months ago)

Nature and music are your friends. Other people, unless they are totally understanding of what you're doing, are not. Nor is any environment that is hard to navigate particularly good.

I'd say stay at the apartment till after you peak, after which you have another solid 8-10 hours during which you'll still be tripping but will be able to act pretty normal. After the peak, go to a nearby park if there is one. If you're in the middle of some huge metropolis, on the other hand, maybe staying inside is a good idea.

Essentially, just set yourself up with good music and lots of chewing gum (a lot of people get a feeling like they need to be doing something, and chewing can help overcome this and get you to relax). You'll know what you want to do when you're tripping. Just relax and go with whatever happens.

How much are you taking?

--------------------
Disclaimer: If you have any kind of heart condition, my posts are not for you. You could literally die from reading the first couple of words in any one of them. Scroll down the page, live your life and prosper, but don't read my posts because your heart will probably explode. I am not joking.

OfflineShortyShea
Stranger

Re: 1st Acid Trip, links and advice please! [Re: EllisDSox]
    #7882434 - 01/15/08 10:00 AM (16 years, 2 months ago)

thanks for the chewing gum tip.

--------------------
one of the most humungous problems among young people today, is fungus
It grows from cow manure, they pick it out, wipe it off, bag it up, and you put it right in your mouth and chew it Yum yum!
Then you start to see some dumb stuff And everything slows down when you eat some of 'em.
And sometimes you see things that aren't there
Like fat woman in G-strings with orange hair
And if you swallow too much of the magic mushrooms
Whoops, did I say magic mushrooms? I meant fungus
Ya tongue gets, all swoll up like a cow's tongue cause it comes from a cow's dung

OfflineDrugsAreFunn
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: 1st Acid Trip, links and advice please! [Re: EllisDSox]
    #7882865 - 01/15/08 11:20 AM (16 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

EllisDSox said:
Nature and music are your friends. Other people, unless they are totally understanding of what you're doing, are not. Nor is any environment that is hard to navigate particularly good.

I'd say stay at the apartment till after you peak, after which you have another solid 8-10 hours during which you'll still be tripping but will be able to act pretty normal. After the peak, go to a nearby park if there is one. If you're in the middle of some huge metropolis, on the other hand, maybe staying inside is a good idea.

Essentially, just set yourself up with good music and lots of chewing gum (a lot of people get a feeling like they need to be doing something, and chewing can help overcome this and get you to relax). You'll know what you want to do when you're tripping. Just relax and go with whatever happens.

How much are you taking?

bomb advice bro thanks, much appretiated.
well i bought 10 hits for 85 bucks cuz i thought that was a good deal and my buddy has access to a bunch of other drugs that are all of pretty high quality so i would assume the same for the acid. my thinking is this time ill take 1 hit just to test the waters and then ill have plenty left over to move on from there

Offlinexaeviax
Wayward Son of Man
Male

Loc: Flag
    #7883370 - 01/15/08 01:01 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

DrugsAreFunn said:
Quote:

EllisDSox said:

How much are you taking?

bomb advice bro thanks, much appretiated.
well i bought 10 hits for 85 bucks cuz i thought that was a good deal and my buddy has access to a bunch of other drugs that are all of pretty high quality so i would assume the same for the acid. my thinking is this time ill take 1 hit just to test the waters and then ill have plenty left over to move on from there

If you are experienced with those other substances, I would take more than one hit the first time. I think you would be much happier with two hits than with one.

--------------------
I am a faker. Pretending along.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag