Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineblahhaha
Stranger
evil acid eyes, physical explanation?
    #7831377 - 01/04/08 10:00 AM (16 years, 2 months ago)

did anyone notice, that people who are on acid and even people,
who have used acid several times, but are sober, get these eeeevil eyes
i recently was at a goaparty (sober) and i noticed that most acidheads look damn evil, i don't know if it's just the eyes sticking out and the pupils being huge,
or if there is something changed about the essence of the eyes

i noticed it at myself too
after 2 geltabs of pretty good acid at a teknoparty, i looked into the mirror and my eyes looked so totally evil
the acid has already worn off at that point (bout 10 hours after dropping it), so i know, it was not a hallucination
other people noticed that too

did anyone else notice stuff like that?

Edited by blahhaha (01/04/08 10:02 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
Re: evil acid eyes, physical explanation? [Re: blahhaha]
    #7831411 - 01/04/08 10:11 AM (16 years, 2 months ago)

Other people noticed your eyes looked 'evil'? And everybody was in conclusion that they were 'evil'?:snowman:

Sounds like a personal problem to me.

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

Offlineblahhaha
Stranger
Re: evil acid eyes, physical explanation? [Re: mecreateme]
    #7831414 - 01/04/08 10:14 AM (16 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

mecreateme said:
Other people noticed your eyes looked 'evil'? And everybody was in conclusion that they were 'evil'?:snowman:

ok, let's say they looked "different"
noticably "different" than before

OfflineOneRainyWish
Dragon
Male
    #7831415 - 01/04/08 10:14 AM (16 years, 2 months ago)

Physical explanation : Dilated Pupils.

As far as looking "evil" goes, if by "evil" you mean looking "completely amazed by everything in existence" then yes I would fully agree.

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
    #7831428 - 01/04/08 10:19 AM (16 years, 2 months ago)

Evil is your interpretation of it. There is meaning in the way you try to describe the 'eyes' as 'evil.'

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

Offlinefantastical
Strangler!
    #7831809 - 01/04/08 12:39 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

If your pals are smoking joints too (as most drug users do), then they'd have the regular squinty eyes that are bloodshot, and huge pupils from both pot and lsd. Also, at your techno party was there any black lights? because they'd make the whites of everyones eyes seem really trippy.
Or maybe all your friends were possesed by evil spirits, channeling them through their lsd (hahahaha!) not fucking likely!
Another thing, did you only notice this when they were on lsd, or is it anyone who's used it in their lifetime has these eyes?

Offlinekrin
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: evil acid eyes, physical explanation? [Re: fantastical]
    #7832044 - 01/04/08 01:52 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

Interpreting facial gesture and distinction is an animalistic response, and evil is a judgement based on moralistic/survivalistic thought complexes.
So what your feeling when you experience "evil" after observing pupil states and eye movements from those on psychedelics is a reflex to the conscious prescence of a being completely prepared to absorb everything and/or anything from existence.

Its a common predominant facor that most people live in a continuum of thought and belief centered around an invisible, nearly inexplicable sense of compassion,moral affiliation or spiritual/cosmological rules spawned by the very emotional eruptions of NOW.
To be in the prescence of a psychedelic creature, who can practically transform into any archetype of being, whether it be something beautiful, absurd, frightening or malicious etc... is unsettling for many.
Thats what really defines the intensity of tripping, it dissolves belief and boundary, and in cometh the lucidness of unfiltered reality.
Those who fight this resonating fact are commonly drawn into negatively oriented experiences, those who dont fight drawn more commonly into the spellbound.

But as I mentioned its this state of being which sort of reverberates with a very eerie, chaotic, distorted psychological disturbance.

Thats probably what your sensing, and more

--------------------

Offlinethe free thinker
salesman
Male User Gallery

Loc: twin cities
Re: evil acid eyes, physical explanation? [Re: krin]
    #7832085 - 01/04/08 02:06 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

I know what you're talking about. I'm not sure what causes it... I always thought it was cool.

--------------------

Offlinearpnuke
Always changing
 User Gallery

Re: evil acid eyes, physical explanation? [Re: the free thinker]
    #7832166 - 01/04/08 02:30 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

After shrooming I have found people's eyes to be the most interesting feature on a male or female. Krin, you strike me as a person that has thought through his experiences in psychedelic states and have come out an improved person. Could you elaborate on what you think we can get from looking in other people's eyes? I know lots of people would read this and think it's crazy, but it's kind of an intuition that I developed after tripping multiple times. It's kind of like there are some people out there with beautiful eyes reflecting a beautiful personality. Other times, I can sense intentions, barriers they have constructed to truly communicating with another person (a facade, "The wall"), and more. What I find most interesting about this is that it only takes a moments glance, such as a girl looking at you as you enter a restaurant, to make an evaluation of what they want from you.

I've also found that I do much better with women when I try and ignore their bodies, clothes, etc and look for a good soul behind those eyes. Sorry if I come off as whacko, but this is a new phenomenon that I've been experiencing and I find it incredibly interesting that other psychedelic drug users have reported similar experiences.

Edited by arpnuke (01/04/08 02:32 PM)

InvisibleRobo
R Series 66Y
    #7832190 - 01/04/08 02:40 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

You mean people's eyes look creepier than usual or what?

Offlinekrin
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: evil acid eyes, physical explanation? [Re: arpnuke]
    #7832267 - 01/04/08 03:04 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

It is a very tangible phenomena, like the migration of birds or the currents in the ocean, there is also the complex reactionary universe of person-person interchange consisting of evolutionary, emotional, neurochemical, "abstract-energy" based behaviours which construct the very architecture of culture, self-belief/image and the conscious experience itself, predominantly in the social sphere.

Theres a very unusual state to enter where "you" realize that every judgement you make on a percieved reality is a product of what you "really are" as manifestation of all your experiences and mental activity, and the situational energies in your life. As redundant as it that sounds its alot more involved,important and vexing as it would be commonly reacted to.
Realize the magnitude of your co-creation of reality, especially your influences on a psychological scale, which really effects a universe of concious artifacts, thoughts, feelings, hopes and memories etc... through any interaction with another person and yourself

People are generally de-sensitized to the social experience.
However if you were to really clear yourself of all preconditioning, the idea of two conscious beings coming together and sharing what can only be described as hyper-dimensional telepathic psychic logarithms/phenomena through mysterious channels that niether party wholly understand, and the reactions therein rooted in the most complex developmental pathways through "nature",genetics, survivalism,phsyiological systems and even some sort of dream-like ethereal/psychedelic realm, this is an amazing occurance!!

The social "tool" is simply not used to its potential, usually as a result of many economically, culturally and politically controlled factors which seek to limit the pervasiveness of new experience, thought and feeling in the "mass conscious matrix" so to speak.
Economically it is highly difficult to anticipate and attune to market trends of a culture which say, ingested generous amounts of psychedelics and engaged in highly novel affairs, breeding new ideas and movements weekly,daily,hourly.
Predictability and conscious diversion are the facets of a marketing dominator party.
The same applies in its own contextual adaptations to governments and thier own interest in reducing the lividness of true social phenomena.
A dampened overall energy amongst an ecology of souls will yield a very easily controlled public etc...

A little bit of digression there but, if you were to wonder what to look for when you search that subtle glance into another beings eye , I might say it is the very nature of that moment of experience itself, and all its mystery, and to never reduce anything to pettiness, or regurgitated projections of "just this" "just that", haha, its really just to immerse into the glorious depth of what you feel, and to exercise an intuition based on relational observations to other natural phenomena that allow you to build an anticipatory dynamic model of what your looking at (as highly unique as it could be) and to feel how it exist, where it originated, what sort of "eruption" or streams of energy really produced this phenomena, how you could quantify it, and then simultaneaously, how to be able to dissolve all of those assumptions to continue experiencing it in a state of child-like clarity and lucidity.
The faster and more flexible your imagination is at deconstructing your constructions the more refined and naturally resemblant will those constructions eventually be.

haha its endless

--------------------

OfflineSra_sephiroth0
Malicious Puppet's clone
 User Gallery

Re: evil acid eyes, physical explanation? [Re: krin]
    #7832310 - 01/04/08 03:20 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

i think wwhen girls eyes are super dialated its hot

--------------------
"You all are just puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

Offlinearpnuke
Always changing
 User Gallery

Re: evil acid eyes, physical explanation? [Re: Sra_sephiroth0]
    #7832361 - 01/04/08 03:33 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

Krin, that is an interesting way to look at it. The mystery of the moment and the idea that it's gone in the blink of an eye. Taking things in without barriers developed through experience is similar to the way that a child takes in the world. That kind of clarity was something that I felt while tripping because my everyday thought of "reality" had been constructed by mountains of past experiences. Sadly the trip ends and normal, but forever changed reality returns. In those moments of eye contact, and by that I mean interaction with another human on some level, it's up to us to make a judgment on what to do next based on our past experiences without letting those experiences limit us from finding something new.

I'm nearing the end of The Invisible Landscape and it's gotten me to think of things in a different way.

OfflineAopocetx
Writer
Male

Re: evil acid eyes, physical explanation? [Re: Sra_sephiroth0]
    #7832377 - 01/04/08 03:38 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Sra_sephiroth0 said:
i think wwhen girls eyes are super dialated its hot

You're not the only one... ladies would put atropine in their eyes to dilate them a long time ago (from belladonna).

--------------------

---------> Acacia confusa trip report <--------

############ DPT HCL trip report with Q&A ###########

Follow my psychedelic instagram @psychedelicpage

OfflineSra_sephiroth0
Malicious Puppet's clone
 User Gallery

Re: evil acid eyes, physical explanation? [Re: Aopocetx]
    #7832483 - 01/04/08 04:04 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

yeah i know and the real reason behind that is well when you have a deep convo with any one specially someone your intrested in your eyes dilate so if a girl seems like she is really listening to you as well and her eyes are dialted go for it man cause she is deep into you

--------------------
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

Offlinehandicappedrat
Stranger

Re: evil acid eyes, physical explanation? [Re: fantastical]
    #7832990 - 01/04/08 06:29 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

I feel loving and more chilled out.

Yeah, when I'm done tripping I guess I'm a little bitter the next day but that is mainly due to being so tired from not sleeping.

Invisiblemother_of_pearl
Are youexperienced?
Male User Gallery

Loc: Phoenix, AZ
    #7833129 - 01/04/08 07:10 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

Yeah I noticed that too.

--------------------
Diversity is the spice of life

InvisibleRobMarley420
LSD Enthusiast
Male User Gallery

Loc: Mushroom Mountain
Re: evil acid eyes, physical explanation? [Re: mother_of_pearl]
    #7833182 - 01/04/08 07:21 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

I've noticed that heavy acid heads have different eyes too, I wouldn't call it "evil", it's more like there's a special gleam in their eye.

Just find a picture of Pickard and check out his eyes.

--------------------

InvisibleRobMarley420
LSD Enthusiast
Male User Gallery

Loc: Mushroom Mountain
Re: evil acid eyes, physical explanation? [Re: RobMarley420]
    #7833214 - 01/04/08 07:26 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

Here he his, the producer of 90% of the USA's LSD in the 90's.

You see that gleam in his eyes?

--------------------

OfflineSra_sephiroth0
Malicious Puppet's clone
 User Gallery

Re: evil acid eyes, physical explanation? [Re: RobMarley420]
    #7833224 - 01/04/08 07:27 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

oh geez

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom