Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineMystic_Cannibal
Stranger
An Ontological Anarchists critique of traditional activism and reality?
    #7830550 - 01/04/08 01:18 AM (16 years, 2 months ago)

Not sure if this should be posted here but then it kind of mixes a few of the categories on the discussion board so although there is political elements there are strong philosophical implications. This is a writing I found and thought was interesting though I definitely dont agree with everything or maybe even any of it. Then again I am not really sure the author agrees with himself. Just wanted to see what other people would think.

The Protest of Reality

Many people wish to change the world and make the government more responsible, but protest and Activism have largely failed because it does not in itself motivate or entertain the common people. Despite good intentions and causes that should get everyone involved, it is almost inherently an intellectual elitist activity, which has only served to channel the passions of the common people away from participation. In some cases this has resulted in actually taking away from peoples personal power. This is because it has created the illusion of a free society by sending the message that by being one in a sea of chanting protesters and waving a placard you are achieving an effective means of dissent and social movement. The message then of such a group is so impersonal and unemotional as the very draconian laws that are likely being protested against. This form of activism, that of conventional pacifist protest and the mindset there of, serves more of a constraint on the individual then the system because at least the system can be pointed at and defined in a much clearer sense. With such a limited model of dissent the people who would be involved if they felt their means were effective and personally inspiring will be alienated from activism in general giving some kind of excuse such as “protests don't work so Ill just look after myself and my family”. Of course if traditional pacifist protest did accomplish anything it would be made illegal. The culture and ideology of legal pacifist protest is in itself inherently dictatorial and authoritarian. It is saying that we are here as a group for this allotted reason and we are limiting out all other perspectives and motivations as well as means of advocating. The mindset of limited organization has so permeated our psyches that even within Anarchist Activism we have in some cases alienated certain peoples through our exclusivity of tactics. Why should we for the systems' convenience separate ourselves into neat little blocks based on which tactics we advocate is this not opening us up to all kinds of State divide and conquer tactics? Would not the pink block be better protected and so better able to use their tactics by mixing with the black block? Likewise would not the black block be better able to strike out in surprise when concealed among the likes of the pink block? If the protest is big enough the cops will attack whoever they can so we might as well stand together. One thing is certain, that we need greater fluidity in our tactics and above all greater tolerance of different tactics being used. So there is all this division within all anti establishment groups and the beauty of the cosmopolitan nature of this dissent is not being fully actualized. We are having all these diffuse protests against whatever specific cause here and there, maybe a protest about one thing or another, but the people need to come together and protest civilization as a whole. To protest the very notion of government and the culture we have created, even dare I say our own personal beliefs and states of mind. We should in fact protest the very notion of the existence of reality.
I would like to see a form of protest which its main concept is to be all inclusive. Have everyone protesting everything at once shouting at the top of their lungs everything they think is wrong in the world. The best kind of protest I could imagine besides direct action of course would be to have an integration of pure art with activism. Combining the emotionally ratifying elements of art of which in some form we are all lovers of, with the unfortunately generally uninspiring intellectual knowledge of the state of the world. Art is our entertainment and even when it has a revolutionary message it generally only creates passive observers and thus has actually helped the forces it hopes to fight. We must blend this with the dry intellectualism. Intellectualism by itself, given the crisis of the state of the world should have been enough to convince people it's in their own best interest to look after one another and the earth, but it hasn’t largley done that as learning and acting on knowledge for most is not fun. This approach has shown itself to not be enough and now we have to entertain the masses into taking the gun away from the global head. The concept I have in mind is no doubt offensive to some activists, the common people especially, and probably a good deal of artists as they will all be included as targets within the protest, the protest itself will also be a target. If there is anyone actually foolish enough to follow through on my idea I would also make a good target of protest, as well as all those degenerates who act out anything I say. Protest must become psychedelic in the most literal of senses, it being Latin for “mind manifesting” as we must manifest the mind for all to see. It must reflect the quintessential character of the culture AS A WHOLE, and pry open the eyes of those most determined to keep the vision narrow. Protest is to me justified to use all forms of culture known as an extension of their free expression. Let all racist and homophobic sexist and elitist forms of thought be exposed in plane sight. Symbolically represented in a grand micro-macro cosmic representation of all our idioms and memes. Let them exist being represented by a synthesis of all kinds of artistic expression within a frame work, not to judge the things that are represented, but merely present them in as tangible and palpable a form as possible for everyone to see for themselves. So that the viewers can come to their own conclusions as to what is good and what is bad in the truth. We have been blinded by the use of cultural memes to keep us from recognizing common absurdities within society. To fight this cultural war we must create an anti meme meme, a meme of revolution that is so mercurial as to never be digestible by the dominant system, something that can virally attack the state bacteria culture.
Of course it would take far to many people to totally cover everything within our culture so the most important things must be chosen by those who wish to present them. Small groups or single individuals would present concepts in some artistic form or ideally mixing all known art forms. (sculptures could be used as props in plays etc.) Chances are this would have to be done with different people performing different things simultaneously as there simply wouldnt be enough time for everyone to take turns on a stage. I personally think it would also be more life like that way and more fun to see a huge crowd of spontaneous representations of cultural insanity going off at the same time. The Pink block has done this to some degree but has not gone to nearly a full enough extent and has generally limited their expression to whatever protest they happen to be at. Also although my general idea is not violent there are certain times and places for that which should be tolerated by all those participating. Ill leave that to the individual to decide when those times and place are as violence can be a form of artistic expression after all, but I do think different tactics would be more pertanant in this kind of protest then the traditional black block approach. I think the use of violance must also be satirized in both the protest and state contexts.
We must have some consensus about what we want our culture to really be about and the first step in that is making people more aware about what are culture already is. We must have a psychedelic vomiting of creative expression right there on the lawn of parliament, or white house or highway or wherever. Create a protest where if we had each protester the personification of their own will, which is seen through newly created mediums of improv/classical theater as well as dance, painting, music, or literally all artistic mediums. These would converge with any other form of expression imaginable to form a living comprehensive diagram of what our culture is and what are the underlying motivations for things. Simultaneously acting out how these things affect everyone in every day life. Each person would become a living effigy to whatever they wish to represent, anything at all at which they wish to protest about or convey. A person could dress up as patriarchy, or drug laws, a politician, or themselves, if they hate buttercups and rainbows they could become that or destroy some representation. Different groups would then organize themselves to create a demonstration of what they wish to represent, we could have materialism shaking hands with deforestation and working together to theatrically murder a person who is the environment. Or show outright the effigy of capitalism whipping small third world children while people dressed as smoke stacks and pollution poison everyone people with other people dressed as smog clouds. Most importantly would be to show the whiney protester archetype being destroyed by fascist police and the effigies of social justice and movement being raped and murdered. The second most important issue in my opinion would be to show using art how art has enslaved the masses and created images which create the illusion of personality and rebellion, but in fact give birth to selfish greed and complacency. There are limitless messages which could be conveyed and it would be left to those involved to choose their own message and means of expression. Fictional activist groups could also be created like “Trolls for the equality of imaginary creatures” or “Ragamuffins against Fashion”. Offensive expressions are highly encouraged, such as fetus’s being BBQ’d in either support or against the issue of abortion or ideally both simultaneously. However since I think the success of such a grand protest would lie in it being all inclusive and showing all sides of an issue the concept of shock and offensiveness must itself be attacked. For example it could be made visible to everyone in some kind of display that GG Allin was a sensitive man and pussycat at heart, or of course something more universally known might be more effective.
My idea is not so much to create artistic propaganda but let everything be seen only for what it truly is, though most likely blown up to the extreme and to be most effective it would be as offensive to as many people as possible without losing the attempted objectivity. However objectivity itself could be represented and shown to be an illusion which must be slain by personal Gnosis. Hypocrisy and contradiction could make out together, and then have a three way with an effigy of myself, it would all be ridiculously decadent and ludicrous to show what traditional protest really is. It is imperative that these things be acted out showing how they effect everyone in everyday life. Not just the poor brown people across the ocean but the fucked pathologies that are so common they go unnoticed right here by most people. A protest that screams what’s wrong is that nobody really cares whats wrong, nobody wants to talk about the astral garbage floating around the collective unconscious, or if you prefer social unconcious. That the only real individual is the one who realizes they are part of the whole. That everything is one organism and every other message is petty compared to this being realized. We must proselytize unconditional free expression without the authoritarianism of prosyletization. Right from the time we are born we are bombarded with messages to make us lose the context of what information we receive so that we will not know how to properly deal with our existence but rather be forced to act within the illusionary state model. If the truth can be conveyed objectively then its moral predilection will be more or less self evident to those who can understand it. So many red herrings and filibusters have been given to us from our likewise programmed parents that we have lost almost all orientation as to the way things should be, instead buying into the idea things will never change. Even with education that gives objective facts (which it rarely does) we have lost the context of how to process such facts, and although we may have good intentions we are much like zoologists trying to study the mating habits of couches. We can't seem to figure out why we are failing but we don't have the lateral knowledge or context to realize couches don't have sex, and no government will listen to a protest that doesn't force them to change directly.
We must use all things in existence excluding nothing from our consciousness with the intention of creating a self referencing self feeding and sustaining form of alternative consciousness. The government will stop treating us like babies when we stop acting like babies. Although what I am proposing could easily be called immature it is really just an advertisement for direct action against all those who use advertisements and more. The government treats terrorists more like adults then it treats its public, because the terrorists are conceivably a threat, big brother would never treat its little sibling as an equal. I am not necessarily advocating terrorism but we should be aware of certain realities. I do believe that there is still value in bad ideas in that they provide insights to things we wouldn't of normally considered. Its time for a brutal culture wide self examination of which whether we like it or not we are all a part of, its just that culture is multifaceted. We all know things are corrupt and unfair and yet we like some battered wife seem to think doing the same old things will accomplish anything more than the same beatings and same ass rapage. That is more or less how Einstein defined insanity. I agree with Henry Ford when he said “people get the government they deserve”, but I think its time the free people, the real activists, who have no government helped to teach others in a more direct way how to deserve freedom, maybe if I can do this then I will deserve freedom. Society as a whole has not been holding itself accountable for holding them accountable about how power will be used in our name. We have to demonstrate the fact that demonstration has been useless, and that we aren't listening to them anymore when they say they listen to us. The state simply cannot be reformed enough to be incorruptible, as long as there are hierarchies there will be exploitation and abuse of power. The Activist culture has in a very real sense been in a naive denial about the fact that the common people in general don't give a shit about anyone. This should be put before the common people in a very blunt and unadulterated way that people are selfish fucks even if the activists aren't, the public cannot be molly coddled anymore into taking their medicine. Though I don't want to set up an us and them situation many activists are fucked in their own way and I am no exception, but I think its important to let the public know what they really are. It will reap what it sews and all must be made aware of what is coming down this current path one way or another. If ultimate disaster strikes let no one say that they were not warned. The pacifist protesters again I must stress must be shown to be self righteous PC whiney pricks. Even if they aren't all that way self deprecation is crucial to growing beyond your flaws, and if that message is proclaimed by the protesters themselves, they will have redeemed themselves in many ways and proven that the statement itself is not totally true. Let all negative stereotypes be created and seen for what they truly are.. stereotypes. A person could even represent all stereotypes born of generalization and arrogance representations.
The activists must employ psychological terrorism and the ultimate symbolic warfare to surgically bring to light the pathologies of our culture. From the hedonist to the purely intellectual this self gratifying masturbation that is our culture has gone on long enough. The superficial must be rooted out and ostracized, create a trend of hurting the trendy people who followed the trend of hurting trendy people. It's all madness created to distract you from your own power. Make a protest demonstrating theatrically or poetically the hypocrisy and bullshit. Enact the politicians being subjected to what they have subjected the peoples of the world of all histories to. These enactments could be utilized as massive magickal operations encompassing as many people as possible to dramatically debase and characterize popular entertainment and our own fallacies. This however should be shown as a celebration of all that is perverse and depraved within society, unceremoniously evoke the evil so that it can be destroyed from the collective mind. Let each effigy be as an ultimate hyper sigil which will be personified and then banished. (know for sure what you are doing if using high ritual magick) It should not be construed that I believe Magick alone will save the world, faith in Magick is by no meas an excuse to not act in a physical and direct way. The protest of reality will seek to mirror back as much as possible all the ugly uncomfortable truths that are everywhere seen. Blow them up and amplify them to absurd proportion and then have them act out first what is happening. For the conclusion of the play of all the mini plays all actors will break the 4th wall in every conceivable way trying their best to interact with bystanders and onlookers, as well as police and anyone and everything that is there. Let each represent their own personal opinion, and own effigy.
Let us lead others to become leaders to others to become leaders of themselves and no one else. A gestalt diarrhea on the government grounds of everything their culture has created, the psychedelic vomit left for everyone to see for themselves what we live in. What I am trying to expound is everyone should try and expound their own version of the truth no matter how ugly it is to the mainstream or politically correct. Because conventional protest has largely become moral masturbation and the mainstream culture is so decadent, both sex abscessed and yet so sexually uptight in many respects we need to reflect this and I think the best way to show this would be to have an orgy right there out in the open for everyone to see. This would be the ultimate form of protest in a dehumanizing, alienating technocracy where through the use of computers and telephones many people have eliminated real human interaction. Loving your neighbor has never been so much fun or taboo, it is a perfect way to disgust people with homosexuality and promiscuity sending several somewhat contradictory messages at once, especially when the police step in and violently stop the act of making love. Freud believed that all mental illness sprang from some sort of repression or problem with the patients' sexuality, could it be that the state of the world could be explained by the lack of public orgies? However this would not necessarily be an orgy for the pleasure of it, it would be an act of protest against all that separates us as people, there is nothing quite as equalizing as an orgy. It would also be a nice message to all those who believe we should be ashamed of our bodies and urges. Personal egos would be tried like nothing else as we would all be seen in our natural glory, this would be quite the statement against the hidden lecherousness of our society and the superficial hedonism of our people. Feminist dominatrixes could if so inclined have their way with men or in some other fashion assert themselves over willing men as a display of sexism. If we are going to have moral masturbation we might as well have moral orgies. Two wrongs do not make a right, unless it is made as an ironic provocative protest about that wrong enacted by willing participants. Other kinks and fetishes would of course be encouraged. Let the strait guys have sex with each other in protest of homophobia. We all at one time or another have sexual urges and yet many people are in denial about it, and demonize it, however the other extreme is no better, that of pure selfish carnality with no genuine concern for other people. What better way to protest reality then making statements about how we are brought into this reality? I myself do not get laid nearly enough because of my sense of old fashioned romanticism, this could be a protest simultaneously against an ego oriented monogamy as well as the loss of real romance and chivalry today, whatever you want. There is much room for a number of statements to be made by such an act, life in many ways can be viewed metaphorically as a metaphysical orgy, though granted it is often all about S&M.
There is much potential within this model of protest to show the underlying Anarchism of Ontology. Only when we are honest enough and comfortable enough with each other about our genuine motivations that we can have a giant civilization wide orgy on government grounds can we really be taken seriously as people who know themselves well enough to say what is best for society as a whole. Not that voyeur orgiests should become our leaders but that we should all be comfortable enough with ourselves to actually do it if so inclined. Asexuals too would have a place to abstain to point out the flaws with human sexuality, or they may like certain heterosexuals force themselves to participate in acts they find unpleasureable in order to remind onlookers this is a serious protest and we suffer for it to send you a message. This would be made much more interesting with all the different costumes people would have for the representations. Somehow I don’t think burning a flag or effigy is as strong a message as George Bush getting fucked in the ass by the oil companies while giving christ a blowjob. It feels so good to have bad taste.
Humanity doesn’t honestly know where it wants to go, we seem to have an identity crisis especially as we become less racist and prejudiced, we haven't had many motivations other than killing different groups of people since history began, hatred has been most successful in the task of uniting the largest groups of people possible. Do we want to go in the direction of Technological supremacy of the few over the many or in the direction of loving acceptance of all points of view? ..I am so incredibly narcissistic and pretentious I astound even myself.. my hubris knows no bounds. The homogenization of humanity has itself become a product for mass consumption within the ego driven mass market media. We must protest the fact that protests aren't working and never will. Once something is blown up into its most extreme form imaginable it is seen as it is, absurd and usually dangerous. We must show that the very foundations of our human “cult”ure is absurd egomaniacal psychopathy. We must point out the fact that its absurd we have to point out the absurdities and social injustices to everyone. We must make it impossible for the common people to ignore the misery and self gratifying waste that is our culture which is actually fed by all of us. Art and entertainment is the most powerful means the government has at its disposal for keeping the masses pacified, especially the more revolutionary art which gives the illusion of a free society. The Romans knew this well and kept the mob occupied with the gladiator fights, now we have the American Gladiators and 500+ channels to watch them on. Though the Romans could never of imagined such a complete means of pacification as we have now. Let all sit in sin as we passively worship the American Idol. Never mind whats happening watch this commercial then you can be loved once you get the product, then the two of you will watch more American Idol rather than actively loving each other. We are cultural bolemics who feast upon our own shit which we then puke up again. This puke is not nutritional and its causing us to die, our bodies are then being fed to our children along with our own puke and shit and this cycle just keeps repeating. We are here living off death and destruction so as one grand display of our complete decadence we should have the orgy on top of the effigies of rotting corpses from all our enslaved third world minions. As tempting as it may be, we should not have sex with the those corpses as a statement of our cultures racism, as it wouldn’t lower itself to sleep with third worlders. Though statements about necrophilia are more than welcome. We need to bring to light that there is a concept that only white people can save the world, that there are millions of souls screaming in torment “oh please save me white man from our culture I don’t know anything I'm just an ignorant savage who doesn’t even play video games. My people don’t live in obscene luxury so we must be lazy even though we work 16 hour shifts every single day at age 10” We must show this western world what it really looks like and not how it wishes itself to be seen. Its not like the stakes aren't high enough what with the threat of all life being obliterated.. We must show everyone their way of life is the way of death, and it has been spread across the world, and that no debate of philosophical or ideological dogmas are ever going to change the fact that materialism means destruction, apathy, misery, distress and pain. We are so self deluded we can justify killing women, children and men in the name of freedom and egalitarianism.
There is a mass pathology which has created the psychosis mindset that our actions don’t matter, the protest of reality must come to a climax that is the cultural orgy. Let nothing be to perverse or ugly so long as it is true. May everything be geared towards maximum controversy of all subjects idly chattering themselves to extinction, marching in sync. Within the heart of an atomic explosion upon a desolate wasteland devoid of anything organic. So that not even a little germ will be allowed to live outside the will of the oligarchy. The main stream counter culture seems to be waiting for someone deranged enough to call themselves the Antichrist to lead them to freedom or some such bullshit. The child who will lead a revolt against their parents, well this biblical bullshit has self profited itself into existence. This is no surprise as when you cause a shit hole existence like this to come about eventually a kid is gonna come around who is pissed off enough to try and rebel. It’s the only sane conclusion to take in a world like ours. Fuck the PC agenda that is a whole culture of one authority waiting to take over from the last garbage marathon provocateur, it wont change anything fundamental until people fundamentally change. Everyone is PC to their own politics, even if their politics are sexist, racist, homophobic notions of “do as a I say not as I do.” All of it is ludicrous and pointless and everyone knows it, perhaps instead of trying to get everyone anal about not offending anyone we should work on making everyone tolerant of peoples verbal offensiveness?
At any rate if we could make real activism entertaining enough to get everyone involved then there would be no need for a revolution, then there would only be Artivism and the jungles of the I-Magi-Nation could start to overgrow the concrete artifices that we constantly surround ourselves with. The occult communities goal must become to turn everyone into a magician, to long have we kept our mouths shut and allowed the profane their ignorance, it has always been argued that they are not worthy of magick and spiritual awareness, but I argue that it is because they lack these things that they seem to be unworthy. Does it not make much more sense that those who are unworthy with occult knowledge and political power would do everything they could to make the well meaning masses ignorant of true personal power? No one can force magickal awareness on them and we shouldn’t even if we could but we should have massive public demonstrations to make others more aware and help bring our brothers and sisters out of the broom closet. Not to mention tantra and sex magick is some of the most effective, why waste such good energy? Of course Atheists should be made to feel more then welcome within the protest of reality and religious dogma and symbolism should only be used in terms of ridicule. The protest could itself be made into a ritual using only natural or chaos magick free from any religious ideologies.
I come from absolutely the most privileged and wealthy kind of background imaginable yet I still find the time to write about how bad my life is and how depressing it is that whoever doesn’t love me. I am not important, I am not even really alive, I am just the channel for which real life the real creation can come into existence. Construct a working model of the mass ego which is the total culture and you can control all those who unwittingly fall for such superficial simplicity. This model can then be acted out ritualistically as the rape of the imagination. We live this world every day in our actions. We must leave the image nation that our art can only entrap us in and become the I-Magi-Nation. This is where all things are blended, and of course those words are pompous and cheezey and crap, there is no way for it to not be. The imagination of the profane must spill out into the plane sight for everyone to behold, the distorted mockery of itself and submit to humility. All secret perversities of which we all hold must become proclaimed and no longer hidden. They have festered in denial to cause the infection of our society with the false concept of normality and so create a higher polarization to strengthen those very things we seek to deny. Let all those who demonized others be demonized, let us glorify our deviations and conform to the idea of individual rights, we are the sarcastic cosmic irony of our own self deluded lies. Cynicism is a failure I have no hope for it, it wont ever get much headway in a world of such conscious young people, with their naive delusions of idealism and freedom. They are just the ritual sacrifice to the system of the death emancipation movement. The apocalypse culture who thinks its cool to spread destruction and violence. Its cool to try and create a world that is an embarrassment to the Christian god or so they thought, but no one ever could match the raging fury of the tyrannical dictator Yahweh. We’d rather love the hatred of love then try and do something against the institutions that were here when we were born. Revolution is itself an institution and its far to cliché to say revolution is a cliché. Theres no one to revolt against except ourselves, the only way to rebel now is to hate music. How dare we claim to exist when there is so much beautiful “chaos” waiting to be let in. If you simply present deluded people the occult truth they will think you are insane but that is like I said before because they have absolutely no context for the idea that everything is subjective. “How can anyone tell me the sky inst blue? That is complete nonsense to say otherwise, in fact Ill kill anyone who does say so because its so damn offensive to me!” This is how ludicrous the perspective is that there is only one perspective. We need to be more like Loki, Eris and Abbie Hoffman, we need more pranksters shaking up the order of the “gods”.
My generations identity is the generation of having no identity, and now that Ive figured that out ill probably be killed and all trace of every idea of mine will be wiped out. But as long as there is a life form to destroy or who can destroy my ideas, the ideas of free expression inherent within all things will still exist. The war against war will go on and on and on and on, until there is absolutely nothing. This book is the protest against reality. These words are the physical intention that words are the blasphemous crystalization of pure essence, which is itself intention. Since no word can fully encapsulate its meaning they are self murdering paradoxes of meaning. They have thus become meaningless. However you wouldn’t have much of a joke if there were no such things as words. Reality is the ultimate joke and the joke is important even if it demands everything else must die. Until we are one big tranny prostitute living on a garbage pile staring at the great TV in the sky with a syringe in its arms and smoke on its lips with a nice goat to sit on its pierced cock. Are you going to be the image or the essence its trying to imitate? This is the image of the imitating image and it wont leave your face even while you scream for mercy. All those who kill will themselves be killed, and the price you paid for the original sin is nothing compared to the torment you will be placing on yourself after the countless holocaust victims from each time you washed your hands with soap. How many innocent germs have been destroyed by you damn heartless vegan speciesists!? Hypocrisy is everywhere, everyone is flawed because that is the nature of perfect truthful beauty. “If you haven't contradicted yourself you aren't thinking hard enough”. I personally despise art as much as I hate pacifist protest but I am a big fan of contradicting myself even though I hate the idea of being a fan to anything especially nihilism. The idea that some ideas will not be tolerated is an idea that will not be tolerated. Everything is going to go inside out so the minds we think are private will be visible to all, and we will be seen not by our clothes or skin color or race or gender or any other category other than who we truly are. For we are the mirror for each other because we can never really truly see ourselves except in what others give to us. And we have given the government far to nice of an image in which to see themselves. They have managed to create a culture of vanity in a world where no one really sees themselves. The last vestiges of the creative life drive will never waver in their resolve that existence can be beautiful until they are all destroyed.
This protest of reality will threaten to destroy everything in the name of creation. There are severe implications for the intellectuals to debate about, from spending time debating the implications of spending time debating implications. They wont ever get it as long as they try to understand it. Unseen messages are everywhere, it's not a conspiracy when its right out in the open for all those who care to look. But most don’t care and this must be shown to them, even that they don’t care that they don’t care. We deny truths and then we deny that we deny truths. I still cant figure out the difference between a conspiracy and a corporation. There is no other way for such people to open their eyes then the shock of the pain from falling off a cliff hitting them because they were staggering around with their eyes closed caught in some kind of delirium. Luckily we are all immortals as we are life itself, but we must try and wake up especially while standing on the prefaces of total obliteration. If there are no organisms left to reincarnate to by passing on our DNA, then all major consciousness will be lost to this plane of existence, and what lame creators we would be to have to produce a whole new universe. This is even more dire for the vast majority of people who don't believe such things and indeed whatever your cosmological views may be, we are in quite the fucked situation. For those waiting for a saviour you better not let Jesus or Krishna or the Aliens from the Pleadians catch you on your ass while the Earth is being destroyed. By simply reflecting back to most people who they really are they will be so disgusted they will most likely kill you, at least if they can't get you to shut up. Anything for them to further ignore who they are. They are the very embodiment of the idea that everything with a body should be destroyed and they don’t even know it. I am the embodiment of the concept that everything must be allowed to exist. I cannot destroy other embodiments but I do wish to make it clear what certain embodiments truly represent. Everything is good at what it does. Even if all it is some jackass lying on his back writing self righteous mumbo jumbo while tripping on LSD.
It seems the I-Magi-Nation will always be at war with the image nation so lets be sure at least to take lots of pictures, and as long as they war so will the protest of reality go on. All things must be able to be expressed, I don’t think this concept has been properly advocated by activists. All to often it seems we don’t want equals we want worshipers. Even when their goals are the same who can share the glory when its based on smug self satisfaction? We must ruthlessly search out and destroy ruthlessness and destruction. This has been named as high treason in the I-Magi-Nation… DEATH TO THE MURDERERS May the hypocrites be made to live through the ramifications of their lies. Punishment will be given to all those according to their crimes. There will be KNOW room left in our hearts for the heartless ones. It should of course always be kept in mind that I have absolutely no idea what I'm talking about and that I am wrong about absolutely everything I say, further more I am no authority on anti authoritarianism, however I am also no authority on what I am or am not.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleIcelander
The Minstrel in the Gallery
Male

Loc: underbelly
Re: An Ontological Anarchists critique of traditional activism and reality? [Re: Mystic_Cannibal]
    #7831298 - 01/04/08 09:36 AM (16 years, 2 months ago)

Sure I'll read all this.:lol:

--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Offlineeve69
--=..Did Adam and ...?=--
Male User Gallery

Loc: isle de la muerte Flag
Re: An Ontological Anarchists critique of traditional activism and reality? [Re: Icelander]
    #7831759 - 01/04/08 12:19 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

I'm still trying to wrap my mind around Britney Spears.

--------------------
...or something

InvisibleIcelander
The Minstrel in the Gallery
Male

Loc: underbelly
Re: An Ontological Anarchists critique of traditional activism and reality? [Re: eve69]
    #7831766 - 01/04/08 12:20 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

Your mind?:doggystyle:

--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale