Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinehalo
Tripper
Male

New Years trippin
    #7821231 - 01/01/08 07:11 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

So it all began on New Years. I had a little bit of shrooms left over and i had been debating when to do them. I'm guessing i didn't have more than 2 grams maybe 2.5 at the most. So i leave them in the baggie and just squish it and break them down into a powdery form. Each day i look forward to the trip only to pussy out and decide that "tonight just isn't right". So on comes New Year's Eve day. I'm feeling it. The vibes are right to dose that night. I know that I must trip that night. So that night I go over and hang out at my friends house with some people and play guitar hero and watch the ball drop. Then at about 12 30 i come home and watch some tv and say goodnight to my parents (i still live at home, senior in high school) and watch some television.

Then at about 12 50 i go to my room and put the crumpled up mushrooms into a shot glass and it fills it up probably about an 8th of the shot glass. Then i fill it with store bought lemon juice. I let that sit for about 20 minutes and then drink it down in one gulp and chase it with orange juice. Theres no turning back now i think. So i go back down stairs and lay down on the couch with a blanket and turn on the south park movie on comedy central. Its funny and im enjoying myself during the comeup. Approximately one hour later at around 2 10 i decide im beginning to trip and retreat to my room upstairs. I go upstairs and sit down and continue to watch the south park movie but then i turn it off. I start thinking about how my life kinda sucks and how i wish i had more friends than I do and generally start feeling really shitty about myself. But then, im the midst of my despair I realize that i have absolutely no reason to be upset and that in reality my life is pretty darn good. It felt like this huge weight was lifted off my shoulders. So after that I pick up the my copy of 10,000 days by Tool and instead of listening to it i just stare at the case and look at all the pictures via the stereoscopic lenses that make it look 3D. It was cool to look at. Then i finish watching the south park movie and realize its 3 am.

Even though im in the middle of my trip i decide to get in bed and try to sleep. I keep thinking about how i want to smoke weed cause it might help me sleep but ultimately decided not to smoke just because I kinda felt like it would be too much of a hassle.

So I just laid in my bed for a while and watched this infomercial about the midnight soul collection on tv. And all the people were wavy and melting and had crazy patterns and stuff on them, it was tight. Eventually i turn off the TV and just lay in bed thinking. I can't remember exactly what i thought about but my thoughts kept branching off into other thoughts and things. Then I realized that I could vaguely understand everything and how everything and everyone is connected to each other. It was a cool feeling. So i laid in my bed thinking and i was staring at my wall in the dark and it just sort of melted away and was slipping to the right and then i sort of blinked and squinted and it was back to normal. The same thing happened with my clock.

Needless to say I stayed up all night in bed thinking/watching TV and trying to sleep and i finally fell asleep at about 9 in the morning. Even though i didn't pay much attention to the visuals and I didn't do much. I must say this was one of my best trips yet just because of what I thought about. I never thought like that on shrooms before for some reason. Also it was probably my most pleasant psychadelic experience yet. My only regret is tripping so late and then practically sleeping new years day away. But at least i didnt have anything to do.

If you've read this far I hope you enjoyed it. Its my first trip report ever, although not my first trip. :smile:

--------------------
All drugs should be legal

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineLSDaytripper
Believer
Male

Loc: Ohio
Re: New Years trippin [Re: halo]
    #7821554 - 01/01/08 08:29 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

I agree that thinking is one of the greatest parts of tripping. It alters your thoughts so much, and unlocks so many parts of our mind.

--------------------
***** (10:42:46 PM): This is so strange
***** (10:42:53 PM): Becuase I feel that I am very altered
***** (10:42:57 PM): But at the same exact time
***** (10:43:28 PM): I am closer to the real me, the real me who decides who I am, the entire me

Offlineshroomcs
weed=life
Male

Re: New Years trippin [Re: LSDaytripper]
    #7831746 - 01/04/08 12:14 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

dude i read this and related so much to it

this is mine

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/7831720/an/0/page/0

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag