Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

What's so great about Mescaline?
    #7793276 - 12/23/07 05:27 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

What's so great about Mescaline? Experienced Mescaline & Cactus users who prefer Mescaline, tell us why it's so great, by itself and compared to other psychedelics.

If you don't think it's so great, tell us why also.

Has anyone ever have a bad trip on Mescaline? What was it like?

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinewildchild68
lion in a coma
 User Gallery

Re: What's so great about Mescaline? [Re: Asante]
    #7793473 - 12/23/07 06:44 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Personally, I prefer the trypt's. Mescaline is nice, though.

--------------------

OfflineCoaster
BaĘżal
Male User Gallery

Loc: Deep in the Valley
Re: What's so great about Mescaline? [Re: wildchild68]
    #7793477 - 12/23/07 06:46 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

i prefer it cuz first it feels like ur rolling
then u get sexy visuals
:evil:

--------------------

OfflineShroomDoom
Friend of the Medicine
 User Gallery

Loc: A Psychedelic State Flag
    #7793484 - 12/23/07 06:48 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

well i like it for several reasons.

the visuals and aural distortions/hallucinations are very different from traditional psychedelics. so is the warmth and body high, which feels a lot like E at times, but more gentle and natural. its just all in all a beautiful intoxication. very loved up, even inatimate objects become my friends! i just love cacti so much!  :cactus:

its a medicine too. i really feel "healed" after taking it, and puking up and sweating out some toxins. its not just a physical healing either its a spiritual and mental one as well. you can really notice a change in my outlook and behavior in the immediate weeks following a cacti experience.

--------------------

Edited by ShroomDoom (12/23/07 06:50 PM)

OfflineCactusdan
Patecatl
Male User Gallery

Loc: Oregon
Re: What's so great about Mescaline? [Re: ShroomDoom]
    #7793619 - 12/23/07 07:53 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

I had a somewhat disorienting/bad trip at one point during my first mescaline trip, i took 28g of peruvian torch(gel-capped)and about 4 hour or so into it(peak time) it got really intense. I was outside and started appologizing to the trees and the indians spirits(this set the "bad-ish" mood) i went inside and was listening and playing the mars volta but i couldnt concentrate, i tried painting and couldnt concentrate on that either. Although the emotions were sometimes overwhelming to me i told my self i would be able to handle it and pre-occupied myself with some south park haha. It lasted 17 hours for me until i was finally able to go to bed. The visuals were intense and good, although mesc is very misleading in that it will send you sky high and then start to fall and you'll think your coming down just before being shot up again. It felt very natural, i compare it to a bunch of 20 minute shroom trips with more wavy visuals(for me) than the swirling i get with shrooms. It also felt more indian than shrooms.

--------------------

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
    #7793689 - 12/23/07 08:20 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

It climbs slowly in intensity, spiraling over on itself again and again to higher and more illuminating states of consciousness.  It feels like you're climbing a staircase, until you get to the top, and you jump off and fly....  On mescaline I feel like my ego is being gently peeled away to reveal the light inside.  I love mescaline and have taken the syrup and the extracted powder more then a dozen times each.  It leaves me feeling so free and completely euphoric, completely in tune with my experience of 'reality.'  My thoughts are lucid and flowing, inspired, and yet they're not my thoughts...it's more like something else other then myself is thinking them...they just flow.  I feel like every cell in my body is dancing and moving, even though I go completely out of my body, like I am floating miles and miles above myself.  Wow, it's an amazing experience and I recommend it. 

I have never had a negative experience on it because I found it so euphoric, even when it got intense.  I also felt "guided" on mescaline...this is definitely a plant teacher.  It is a lot like MDMA in body load...lovely.  It usually lasts 12 hours or longer for me.  One thing I always keep in mind before I dose mescaline is the nausea and puking which I always experience, no matter how I take it.  With the extract, it's over quickly but with the syrup, the puking is more violent and wrenching. 

Either way, I consider it kneeling before the gates of heaven.  It's a necessary toll. 

I can't compare mescaline to any other psychedelic.  It's in a league of its own.  :heart:

Offlinefelix4life
Sky
Re: What's so great about Mescaline? [Re: MOTH]
    #7793720 - 12/23/07 08:30 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

thank you for your posts, I am graced with Dried Peruvian Torch and will partake in it when the time is right!

InvisibleRobo
R Series 66Y
    #7794043 - 12/23/07 10:22 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Mescaline is superior.
So beautiful, so lucid, so clear-headed.
There is none other so divine...

InvisibleRobo
R Series 66Y
Re: What's so great about Mescaline? [Re: Robo]
    #7794050 - 12/23/07 10:24 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

I'm a PEA person, myself.

Quote:

Coaster said:
i prefer it cuz first it feels like ur rolling
then u get sexy visuals

I agree, its like psychedelic ecstasy.

Edited by Ombient (12/23/07 10:28 PM)

Offlinefelix4life
Sky
Re: What's so great about Mescaline? [Re: Robo]
    #7794113 - 12/23/07 10:43 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

I'm thinking of blended the dried green tissue with Orange juice and chugging it down. Is there a better and just as quick method?

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
Re: What's so great about Mescaline? [Re: felix4life]
    #7794127 - 12/23/07 10:47 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

I would combine the plant material with water and boil down to a syrup over several extractions. I used a PC. It'll be worth the extra time as you won't have nearly as much in your stomach to contend with. And you'll get the goodies in a more concentrated form.

OfflineSra_sephiroth0
Malicious Puppet's clone
 User Gallery

#7794195 - 12/23/07 11:04 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

cactus and tryps lol i dont get why everone is like pick one i say make a perfect tea for every occasion for what ever that occasion is. or alochol extraction, which hippie people call tea for some reason

--------------------
"You all are just puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

Offlineyageman
already dead
 User Gallery

#7794259 - 12/23/07 11:25 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

One of my most otherworldly trips was on 15 grams of san pedro and 3 grams of mushrooms. Not much mescaline in other words.

There is a simple/heavy/heavenly body high for me and there is something cognitively "great" about it though.
I dont think its all that great by its self, but how it alters the effects of other hallucinogens is simply amazing to me.

They all amaze me in one way or another, but I dont prefer mescaline over lsd or mushrooms.

I do though, prefer mescaline mixed with either over any other psychedelic, aside from ayahuasca which for me, is a whole different animal that I wouldnt use very often.

I dont know what the big deal is with mescaline.

It just seems like a gentle psychedelic in a way. Its so soft, and the complexity doesnt impose its self upon you. It makes alot of sense that its a phen.

Its just not a psychedelic I would use often, but as an additive, it adds some very funky and interesting "things" to the lsd, mushroom, and even the ayahuasca experience.
Almost my favorite psychedelic just because of what it adds to the effects of psychedelics I think are more complex, deep, and interesting.

Its like adding magic. Alchemy.

Not my favorite psychedelic by far, but by far my most loved additive to any "brew".

There really is something special about mescaline in this way.

--------------------
[quote]Me_Roy said:
You moron. Material is material is material.  No 'thing' fixes any situation.  If anything were so simple we would be living in a much better world.[/quote] <-----the dumbest thing I have ever read in my life.
Thanks shroomery.

OfflineSra_sephiroth0
Malicious Puppet's clone
 User Gallery

Re: What's so great about Mescaline? [Re: yageman]
    #7794379 - 12/24/07 12:06 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

its the mixture of drugs that makes things great not mescaline the car isnt the shit just cause it has a certain type of tire its all the parts of the car or ect.

i totally have to agree with you the peoeple that have had tea and dont want to continue use of it and would perfer just cactus never seem to have mastered their mind or reality. they are ussually confused and not fully found their path. i do have to agree its good stuff tho, but people fail to realise the full potential and i have to say the same for K if you have experiance with the "brew" and various other brews and use K in the same manner its very usful. i made a post earlier about a brewer i met thats not a healer i guess i should point out he was a K addict for 9 years or something until he had the brew and completly changed his life, but he uses mimsoa and maoi and when he tells people about it he acts like caapi doesnt play a big role that its all just dmt and that bothered me alot specailly that he wasnt really open to the notion of taking some of my chaliponga and ect mix brews. i think every brew need to be perfectly made for each occasion

--------------------
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

Offlinefelix4life
Sky
Re: What's so great about Mescaline? [Re: Sra_sephiroth0]
    #7795813 - 12/24/07 02:20 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

cool vid:

Mescaline experiment on human by Dr. Osmond

OfflineCactusdan
Patecatl
Male User Gallery

Loc: Oregon
    #7795816 - 12/24/07 02:22 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

I took 28g in gel caps and had almost no nausea whatsoever. It came out to be 35 pills and i took them two at a time over the course of 10 minutes. Peruvian Torch can be extremly potent so if this is your first time dont eat a ton, an once should be good though.

--------------------

OfflineGrylls
Male User Gallery

Loc: East of the Continental D...
Re: What's so great about Mescaline? [Re: Cactusdan]
    #7795909 - 12/24/07 03:09 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

I enjoyed my first mescaline trip because of its gentleness on the psyche. I didn't feel at all pressured. The trip was entirely at my discretion.

I know now what people mean by it is an ancient teacher. I felt a wise, gentle presence that seemed to show me a theme in the experience. My dose was rather low (6" San Pedro) but the visuals were apparent, and they weren't at all intrusive. I could control them by focusing on them and manipulating each aspect of it.

I'm still experiencing the afterglow almost a month afterward. It left me in awe at the subtle beauty and complexity of this very divine teacher. My next experience will be a higher dose so that I may be more immersed in its presence.

Another benefit of it was, once again, the gentle effects. I'm prone to anxiety, and I quit marijuana a couple years back because it made me paranoid and made my anxiety come back, full force. I felt completely liberated from my fears on mescaline. Sure, the onset made me a bit nervous, but once I was up, my routine fears and ego-games were gone.

I cannot recommend this wonderful experience enough to someone who wants to have a healing session or is a bit nervous about trying other psychedelics for their first time.

--------------------
Alone in the clouds all blue.  Lying on an eiderdown.  You can't see me, but I can you.

OfflineSra_sephiroth0
Malicious Puppet's clone
 User Gallery

Re: What's so great about Mescaline? [Re: Grylls]
    #7795957 - 12/24/07 03:31 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

yeah p torch is good stuff

--------------------

Offlinefelix4life
Sky
    #7796567 - 12/24/07 08:41 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Grylls,

thanks for the report. Do you feel that you have integrated the energy that went into fear/anxieties back into yourself?

OfflineDivided_Sky
Ten ThousandThings

Loc: The Shining Void
Re: What's so great about Mescaline? [Re: felix4life]
    #7796648 - 12/24/07 09:11 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

It's been so long since I had a strong trip on the stuff but I will say that he definately felt very euphoric, strong body high that I remembered being kind of like alcohol but was probobly more like MDMA, intense visuals, and yet no thought distortions like on mushrooms and occasionally acid.

It's been a long while. I think I prefer acid for it's expansive effects, but I'm curious about mescaline's empathogenic side. I probobly was not ready to explore that back then, I just remember intense euphoria, anxiety, heavy visuals and time slowed down.

--------------------
1. "After an hour I wasn't feeling anything so I decided to take another..."
2. "We were feeling pretty good so we decided to smoke a few bowls..."
3. "I had to be real quiet because my parents were asleep upstairs..."

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale