Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Topicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinesharpblade15
Stranger

Question on Proper Amanita Muscaria Preparation
    #7784445 - 12/21/07 03:27 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Hi recently I received Latvian Amanita muscaria Grade A Caps and I used the method on this website shown here http://www.shroomery.org/8671/Preparation-of-Amanita-muscaria and in it states that "you want the temperature to be at 190 and that a little simmering won't kill it but there were a few moments during preparation where it boiled because i stupidly put the lid on not wanting to stink up the house and thinking it would be ok at a very low temperature. When I drank it I felt no effects at all. Did I go beyond the conversion of the toxic chemical to the desired chemical and boil everything to ruin? Three days prior I had no access to a stove and anticipation got the better of me and I tore off the outer skin and smoked it which was not pleasant but the deep relaxation and and contentment made want to eat some. So I ate 10 grams knowing I was going to get sick but willing to take some for the sake of curiosity. I got very sleepy and experienced an intense sensation of flying up. This sensation and other things I've heard about this mushroom got me very exciting to try this preparation method the in the next few days. As I was heating the water/amanita mixture it gave this mystical swirly wavy look inside the pot and I felt so cool preparing it!! (Sorry had to add that) Could the consumption of the 10 grams three nights prior have a caused a rapid tolerance as with Psilocybe Mushrooms? Sorry for the long post and any help is VERY appreciated. Any suggestions on how I can experience these mushrooms would be great. Thank You.

P.S Anyone experience with LSD an intense falling sensation as if on a steep drop of a roller coaster? This is what the body high of LSD feels like to me and how I would describe it if I had to. I can't shake the idea away that this is why it's associated with the term "falling down the rabbit hole."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinesubstraight
fella
 User Gallery

Re: Question on Proper Amanita Muscaria Preparation [Re: sharpblade15]
    #7784661 - 12/21/07 06:52 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

I've got some var. formosa growing around my property.
used a pic of one for my avatar

I prepared it in the dry-grind-steep at around 190 method and drank it a couple times. low doses only though. the last time I think it was around 6-7 grms dry of just skin I did feel it, but the first couple of times I didn't really feel much.

from what I read I'm pretty sure boiling it would hurt it's potency.

I've never heard anything about building a tolerance to it, but that might be a problem. there's some videos on utube of a muscaria guru named hawk (kinda nutty guy, no surprise there) who claims to eat them all the time so if he hasn't built up a tolerance it might not be possible.

I always added a pinch of garlic powder and oregano which made it taste like a pretty nice broth.

Offlinesharpblade15
Stranger

Re: Question on Proper Amanita Muscaria Preparation [Re: substraight]
    #7787619 - 12/21/07 11:37 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Cool I think I will try amanitas from another region and try the same method except not accidentally boil it this time :crazy:

OfflineAopocetx
Writer
Male

Re: Question on Proper Amanita Muscaria Preparation [Re: sharpblade15]
    #7798836 - 12/25/07 04:42 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

I chewed 28g dry and tripped the FUCK OUT!

--------------------

---------> Acacia confusa trip report <--------

############ DPT HCL trip report with Q&A ###########

Follow my psychedelic instagram @psychedelicpage

OfflineSra_sephiroth0
Malicious Puppet's clone
 User Gallery

Re: Question on Proper Amanita Muscaria Preparation [Re: Aopocetx]
    #7798872 - 12/25/07 05:07 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

yeah no tolerance and one cap- 2 is all you ever need if they are properly prepared and the best way to eat em by far is fresh i have to agree with the hawk guy. tho if dried mixing 2part mushroom one part cream or milk is a good method. also making cheese eggs for the love of god look at an old post of dudenj about prep so many times i have answered this question tho back then eating em fresh only sounded good and i hadnt done it yet. When eaten fresh you will feel it in minutes

--------------------
"You all are just puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

Offlinemescalinaz
TheCapitator

Loc: NorthWeastFromTheEast
Re: Question on Proper Amanita Muscaria Preparation [Re: substraight]
    #7800223 - 12/26/07 07:07 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

substraight said:
there's some videos on utube of a muscaria guru named hawk (kinda nutty guy, no surprise there) who claims to eat them all the time so if he hasn't built up a tolerance it might not be possible.

LOL i've got his dvd.. and yeah he's a nutter.. dvd is called SOMA... he munches entire raw cap straight from the beginning just to prove they are not poisonous. what follows are different methods of preparation... the guy states he eats them everyday and probably will live till he is 120 y.o.

that's the belief!! i would say.

--------------------
We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.

OfflineSra_sephiroth0
Malicious Puppet's clone
 User Gallery

Re: Question on Proper Amanita Muscaria Preparation [Re: mescalinaz]
    #7801713 - 12/26/07 07:04 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

lol i dont really suggest eating everyday but i dont think it will really hurt you. now that guy also eats death amanita raw and states that they are deadly and he can only do it cause his ritual healing magic or something which i agree if your a powerful healer you can eat em it also makes me question if muscaria contain somthing that actually protects the liver which gives him the ability. i sure as hell am not eating death ones raw anytime soon. tho i will eat amanita M raw all the time

--------------------
"You all are just puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Topicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix