Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineGrtflDdKvn
Stranger
I need an experts help please.
    #777665 - 07/26/02 04:39 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Hello, I just have a few newbie questions... Do you guys think I'll be able to do this?

Ok but anyways... I am going to be using the PF TEK guide, how much do spores cost? and will my parents find out when they are sent to me?

What are all of the supplies that I need, I've been looking and I can't really find a list of supplies on the guide.

My email is hockeyplya03@hotmail.com so if you want you can email me, or just reply to this thread your answers and advice. I'm sure I will have many more questions...

Thanks

Edited by GrtflDdKvn (07/26/02 04:43 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineGrtflDdKvn
Stranger
Re: I need an experts help please. [Re: GrtflDdKvn]
    #777668 - 07/26/02 04:41 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

oh yes I have another question to add, in the guide it says I'll need 60 cc's water.

What are cc's?

OfflineAnnoA
Experimenter
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: my room
    #777682 - 07/26/02 04:49 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Please, do read the shroomery faq before asking any more questions for the next week. All those answers are within.

www.shroomery.org/faq

Edited by Anno (07/26/02 04:50 AM)

OfflineKilla420
Alien Lover
Male User Gallery
Loc: Down South
Re: I need an experts help please. [Re: Anno]
    #777743 - 07/26/02 05:21 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

It doesnt take a expert to know that you shouldnt be growing illegal mushrooms in your parents home. You will probally be ordering syringes first and they will come in either a box or package and your parents are going to see them and when they open it up and see a syringe, they will probally think your are some kind of herion user and send your ass to rehab. If I were you, I would wait till you get your own place before you do something stupid like that. Who knows, maby you can get away with it but its not smart. It also doesnt take a expert to read the faq and figure everything out themselves.

OfflineGrtflDdKvn
Stranger
    #777760 - 07/26/02 05:34 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

You may be right but im the only one home all summer, so when the package comes guess whose gonna be home to get it?? oh yes.. thats me... and im not even gonna be growing them in my house me and a buddy are planning on growing them out in his shop a this place...

Offlinefunwithgus
Loc: Philadelphia area
    #777918 - 07/26/02 07:11 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

First off, I'm no expert so read my post with skepticism. Second, I don't advocate anything that's illegal, especially for minors. And finally, please read all of the faq's and other pertinent information before beginning or you'll just screw up and waste your time and money. I'll answer a couple of your questions. Cc's are cubic centimeters which are the same as millileters. A teaspoon is about 5 cc, a tablespoon is about 15 cc, a quarter cup is close to 60 cc. Look around and you should be able to find some kind of measuring device. (Motorcylcle engine sizes are often measured in cc's, 250 cc, 500 cc, etc.) Spore syringes usually cost $10-$20 each depending on the strain and who you order from. I ordered a kit from Homestead and PF syringes from Psylocybe Fanaticus. Both came in dicreet brown pakages with innocuous return addresses. Remember, just because your parents are usually out all day doesn't mean they will be the day your package arrives. I've almost gotten caught doing things because my dad happened to come home early from work. They may take a sick day or a vacation day. How about saturdays? The company isn't going to call up your parents and tell them what's coming but don't be so sure you'll be there to intercept the goods.

--------------------
Say, can I have some of your purple berries?
Yes, I've been eating them, for six or seven weeks now, haven't got sick once.

Edited by funwithgus (07/26/02 07:13 AM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck