Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineVisionary Tools
Male User Gallery

Estulin: Elitists Consider Assassinating Ron Paul
    #7761047 - 12/15/07 07:15 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Mainsite article here

Best-selling author and Bilderberg sleuth says intelligence sources told him highest levels of U.S. government discussing what result would be if Congressman was killed

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet
Friday, December 14, 2007

Best-selling author and Bilderberg sleuth Daniel Estulin says he has received information from sources inside the U.S. intelligence community which suggests that people from the highest levels of the U.S. government are considering an assassination attempt against Congressman Ron Paul because they are threatened by his burgeoning popularity.

Estulin, whose information has unfortunately proven very accurate in the past, went public with the bombshell news during an appearance on The Alex Jones Show today.

"I am getting information from my sources that there are people involved from a higher level of the American establishment who are seriously considering - this has not been confirmed - but assassination is definitely on the agenda and I pray to God that this is not the case," said Estulin.

Estulin, an award winning investigative journalist, said that he was given the information from a source that has been reliable for over a decade in providing accurate projections of future events based on what the elite were discussing in their own circles and that assassination was a serious option should the Ron Paul Revolution continue to pick up steam.

Estulin, author of the global bestseller The True Story of the Bilderberg Group described the concept as a "trial balloon from the inner core within the inner core - it hasn't gone beyond that but it is obviously on the table because I think needless to say they are very much concerned," he added.

Best-selling author and award winning investigative journalist Daniel Estulin.

Ron Paul himself has stated on a previous occasion that he is aware of the dangers of being such a bold icon for freedom and understands that political assassinations have occured in the past.

In a June appearance on The Alex Jones Show, Congressman Paul acknowledged that such a threat is "real," agreeing with a number of historical examples where leaders were killed or attacked for successfully standing up to the system. "That's right. They'll do it," Paul said, making reference with Alex Jones to upstarts like Andrew Jackson, "The Kingfish" Huey Long, Bobby Kennedy, George Washington and even George Wallace.

Estulin pointed out that his past predictions about global events were very accurate because of the solid information provided to him from within Bilderberg and the elite. Over 18 months ago Estulin correctly made the call that the Iran war had been delayed and was probably off the table, which is looking to be exactly the case after the release of the recent National Intelligence Estimate. Estulin in featured at length in Alex Jones' film Endgame, in which he is also filmed making the prediction based on his sources.

Estulin said his sources were from within the intelligence community and they were telling him that "the people of the highest levels of government - not related in any way at least visually to George W. Bush - the first initial conversation of what might happen if we were to do this," has taken place.

"The Ron Paul phenomenon has galvanized an entire nation," said Estulin, adding that both the people who discovered the plot and its potential protagonists are terrified at the consequences of what such an action will be because of the difficulty in judging just how severely the general public will react.

Estulin said that the conspirators, which he described as a "small circle of intimates," were discussing what the effect would be if Congressman Paul was "removed" - they are being very careful to use the word "remove" rather than more volatile terms, but Estulin was told directly that "remove" was a euphemism for assassinate.

Estulin said he may be able to be more specific on exactly who is discussing such an action in future, but warned that Ron Paul's staff should be aware of the issue.

click here to listen to the MP3 interview with Daniel Estulin.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineBrAiN
Art Fag
 User Gallery

Loc: Chocolate City
Re: Estulin: Elitists Consider Assassinating Ron Paul [Re: Visionary Tools]
    #7761058 - 12/15/07 07:23 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

So which is it?

This guy found out that people WERE plotting to assisinate Ron Paul? Or he found out that people were TALKING ABOUT what the result would be if he was killed. There's a big difference.

This article confuses me.

If they were gonna pop him off he's have to be an imminent threat to the nomination which he probably isn't right now. And they'd have to do it BEFORE the nomination. If they did it after, it would attract too much attention. If they did it after he became president you'd have his VP as president followed by NANCY PELOSI. I'd be terrified of a world run by her. I can see her walking down the side walk, clocking me in the head with a 2x4 and taking my wallet.. then using the contents to buy flowers.

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
Re: Estulin: Elitists Consider Assassinating Ron Paul [Re: BrAiN]
    #7761132 - 12/15/07 08:12 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

BrAiN said:
This article confuses me.

Probably because it is nonsensical. :smirk:

Quote:

If they were gonna pop him off he's have to be an imminent threat to the nomination which he probably isn't right now.

How could someone likely to take the nomination be a threat to the nomination? The idea that someone who can win the nomination is a threat to it makes no sense to me. The fact is that Ron Paul is, traditionally, the most Republican candidate there is out of the candidates.

Ron Paul is posthumously endorsed by Ronald Reagan. He recommended that America fights to keep Ron Paul defending this country. No one else can say that. No one else has the strongest, most consistent and idealistic experience in this country, over the course of thirty years. I've seen in the mainstream-media video footage of him, in 2002, speaking out agansit the War on Iraq, presenting a very accurate foresight regarding the inevitable outcome of the war. If the official campaign would wisen up, they would be running that on television.

Of course, there is speculation that the official campaign is going to take a Superbowl advertisement, imagine how much name recognition Ron Paul will have if this is the case. :naughty:

Ron Paul is a strategic asset to the Republican party. No other candidate has the ability to take-on either Clinton or Obama (my prediction is Obama :smirk:), nor will any candidate bring the troops home from Iraq in mere months, placing that at least four years down the road so that their term would not be placed responsible from any negative outcomes of doing so, and no other candidate addresses the concerns the American people have with our economy, presenting very valuable, insightful outlooks on what is happening, coupled with intelligent ideas of how to resolve the source of the problems.

If the Republicans lose the executive branch in 2008, they will be completely out of representative power, and the Democrats will have a field day, spending a lot more of our money (raising taxes, I've heard proposals that could bring it to 60%) to turn into spending to turn America into a welfare state. The Republicans have the best chance of taking the executive branch by nominating Ron Paul.

Doesn't anyone wonder why he is consistenly asked in the media if he will run as a third-party candidate if he loses the nomination? Its because the Republican party knows that if he did run third-party, he would steal votes away from the Democrats, because that is what he is doing, and that would give them the ability to position into power the person who will best serve the special interest think-tanks. If he stands firm agansit the idea (he's refiled for his congressional district and has clearly stated why he would not run that way), then he has the best chance of being nominated.

If the Republicans do not bring a new generation of Americans into its favor, the party is going to die. Its base of support is aging and beginning to die of old age (with preview post, I notice how evident it is that I'm completely stoned :bongload: :smirk:). If the Democrats take both branches, the Republicans will be out for quite some time, as the Democrats will be able to subsidize the American people by taking more of their money. Ron Paul represents a grass-roots organization that is unprecedented. He can bring the young generation and the middle-aged people into the party by supporting the youths vision of freedom and the middle-aged people by taking away less of their money.

The party is falling apart, and you can see this by watching what is happening with all of the other candidates and their support. Its survival at this point for the Republican party. Doesn't anyone think that the party leaders know this? Hasn't anyone seen some senior Republican leaders in Congress say that its time to stop playing the game? Turning in the chips?

Giuliani is slipping, slipping, slipping. He's put himself on the "strategy" that he kind of skips over the early primary states, spends early in the Super Tuesday states, and takes Florida for a cash crop of delegates. Sad for Giuliani, he no longer leads in Florida. :smirk: Huckabee's bubble will pop in a hilarious manner. :lol: The media is putting him in the meat-grinder. He's a Democrat in a lazy-eye disguise. John McCain and Fred Thompson are heading to the same old-folks home to get some rest. Romney probably fairs best amongst all of these.

Ron Paul has celebrity status and is riding a stable upswell of dedicated support, and the leading amount of donations that result. He has a blimp flying over the East Coast and is in the process of entering into the top-tier. Tomorrow, with the re-enactment of the Boston Tea Party, he will raise several million dollars in one day, quite possibly setting the record for amount of donations in a single day. He's beginning to use strategic advertising approaches. Expect him to start swift-boating.

Also, I highly suspect that he might make an announcement soon. Mark Sanford is a valuable name. :smirk:

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

InvisibleSoY
I am the LizardKing
 User Gallery

Loc: Everywhere
Re: Estulin: Elitists Consider Assassinating Ron Paul [Re: fireworks_god]
    #7761272 - 12/15/07 09:44 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

How could someone likely to take the nomination be a threat to the nomination?

He is a threat to the nomination because he can win it. The *powers that be* do not want someone nominated that isn't their puppet.

I am still too horrified to wholly believe that the NWO, Bilderberg, shadow government conspiracy is for real, but if it is, you can be damn sure they will assassinate Dr. Paul.

--------------------

"The choiceless truth of who you are is revealed to be permanently here permeating everything. Not a thing and not separate from anything."--Gaganji
"Yesterday is but today's memory and tomorrow is today's dream."
"My karma ran over my dogma!"

OfflineBrAiN
Art Fag
 User Gallery

#7761275 - 12/15/07 09:45 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

fireworks_god said:How could someone likely to take the nomination be a threat to the nomination? The idea that someone who can win the nomination is a threat to it makes no sense to me. The fact is that Ron Paul is, traditionally, the most Republican candidate there is out of the candidates.

Tisk tisk. Are you still under the dellusion that Ron Paul is the top contender for the republican nomination?

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

#7761380 - 12/15/07 10:42 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Give me one good solid reason why he isn't.

--------------------
I wouldn't fear
Like being here

OfflinePhred
Fred's son
Male

Loc: Dominican Republic
    #7761442 - 12/15/07 11:11 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Every properly run poll by every credible national polling organization, for one.

Phred

--------------------

InvisibleMinstrel
Man of Science
Male User Gallery

Loc: Hogtown
Re: Estulin: Elitists Consider Assassinating Ron Paul [Re: Phred]
    #7761711 - 12/15/07 12:46 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Phred said:
Quote:

Every properly run poll by every credible national polling organization, for one.

Phred

Phred, your grade is an F for phail. Mainstream media pollsters have ruined their credibility over this campaign.

--------------------

Edited by Minstrel (12/15/07 01:24 PM)

OfflineBrAiN
Art Fag
 User Gallery

#7761755 - 12/15/07 01:04 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

fireworks_god said:

Because he goes against everything that the CURRENT republican party has become.

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

#7761811 - 12/15/07 01:31 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

:lol:

I've read articles on Glenn Beck referring to how the loyal Republican base is very frustrated with the fact that special-interests ran with the dope through the hills, invading this country and that. His values are more based in the nature of reality than anyone else, and certainly more aligned with the concerns of the American people.

You might not realize it, because tomorrow isn't today yet and the media hasn't reported the nature of the reality to you, but the nature of the GOP race for the nomination changes tomorrow. :shocked: At least I certainly hope so! :lol: Ron Paul has been building a secure platform upon which to launch himself into the top-tier, and it is officially launched tomorrow. The Blimp is in the air and Ron Paul is poised for a strategic, effective advertising campaign, which is where he really shines (he has a great history of effective advertisement at the precise right time). Thirty minute infomercials, prime-time television ads, an hour on Glenn Beck, the fact that he is now cruising on a private jet, in comparison to Huckabee not being able to afford fuel that isn't of the jet persuasion.... :smirk:

What will happen if Ron Paul takes the opportunity to announce Mark Sanford, the Republican governor from South Carolina, as his vice-presidental candidate? Mark Sanford holds to similar values and worked with Ron Paul in Congress, and self-imposes term limits on himself, and so is not running for governor once more. Established Republican - Executive Branch experience in the Cabinent - Priceless Publicity And Support Base for the early primary state. Perhaps that might happen. :strokebeard:

The nature of reality is very dynamic, change manifests itself and isn't going to conform to the viewpoint of a limited tool known as mainstream media. They don't exactly invest many resources into obtaining information, but instead focus on shaping and slanting what they do choose to present. Regardless, Ron Paul has been showing impressive, consistent gains in these polls. We can speculate about how capable they are of registering a good view of actual support, but it does register some support, and he's clearly ascending through gazing into that instrument, while most all of the other candidates are sliding and sliding. Huckabee's in his bubble, but he has no organization and no advantage over Ron Paul. Huckabee is evidence enough that there is no limiting factor on Ron Paul being recognized in the media as a leading candidate.

Tomorrow, everything changes. Nothing can contain what is occuring. :shrug:

--------------------
I wouldn't fear
Like being here

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Re: Estulin: Elitists Consider Assassinating Ron Paul [Re: Phred]
    #7761826 - 12/15/07 01:37 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Phred said:

Have you studied the trends of the results of these same polls by these same organizations over time? :sherlock:

If you follow these polls and put stock in their validity, then I'm sure it wouldn't be beneath your time to go collect some information and produce a graph or two, to demonstrate the fluctulations, over time, of each GOP candidate's support in the polls.

Reality isn't a fixed point in time. Things change. We observe trends. We develop an understanding of reality by experiencing things change over time. I think Ron Paul will look a lot more plausible if one were to consider these trends and his prospects, when considering the current political atmosphere, his support, and what is set to occur.

Let's start thinking, people. :strokebeard:

--------------------
I wouldn't fear
Like being here

OfflineBrAiN
Art Fag
 User Gallery

#7761867 - 12/15/07 01:48 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Does that mean we have the right to laugh at your and mock you for years, fireworks_god, when Ron Paul doesn't even come close in the primaries?

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

#7761882 - 12/15/07 01:53 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

If you deem it necessary, sure. I haven't invested too much into supporting Ron Paul, and its been a very interesting, fufilling experience, so I'm satisfied with anything that happens, but I have serious concerns about this planet, and see Ron Paul as being the right man for the right moment. Every measure of reality I've seen regarding this makes it seem as though the environment is very conducive to this.

We shall wait and see. All will be known in two months. :smirk:

--------------------
I wouldn't fear
Like being here

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

#7761888 - 12/15/07 01:56 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Also, anyone who thinks that Ron Paul won't finish first or second in New Hampshire isn't paying attention, or needs a new processor. :smirk:

--------------------
I wouldn't fear
Like being here

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #7761905 - 12/15/07 02:03 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

OfflineBrAiN
Art Fag
 User Gallery

#7761947 - 12/15/07 02:15 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

fireworks_god said:
Also, anyone who thinks that Ron Paul won't finish first or second in New Hampshire isn't paying attention, or needs a new processor. :smirk:

I hope you're right, but I still think you're kidding yourself.

I wish I had the optimism you have.

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Re: Estulin: Elitists Consider Assassinating Ron Paul [Re: Redstorm]
    #7761971 - 12/15/07 02:19 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Yes.... 732 people who answered their land-line phone and took the time to do a telephone poll. While I'm not sure if this is the same poll, a recent poll of New Hampshire had it that 64% of those who selected Romney would likely change their mind. These types of polls gauge name recognition. It is quite likely that those who are active enough in politics to participate and vote in the primaries aren't the ones taking these polls that don't represent much.

Quote:

link

Zogby Predicts Ron Paul Could Get 15 to 18 Percent in New Hampshire

On the Sean Hannity radio program, pollster John Zogby said that Texas Congressman Ron Paul could end up surprising the field - and "embarass a lot of the frontrunners" by wildly exceeding expectations taking 15 to 18 percent in the New Hampshire primary.

An incredulous Hannity asked, "You don't see any chance he wins this thing, do you?" Zogby said no.

A Zogby poll in September found Paul with 3 percent of the vote. Three recent polls - St. Anselm, Marist, and the Globe/University of New Hampshire have put Paul at 7 percent.

:strokebeard:

This doesn't take into account, of course, what will change in the last two weeks as Ron Paul really focuses on winning New Hampshire. :wink:

--------------------
I wouldn't fear
Like being here

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

#7761983 - 12/15/07 02:23 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

BrAiN said:
I hope you're right, but I still think you're kidding yourself.

The political climate in New Hampshire is incredibly favorable to Ron Paul. The open primaries, the Independent and Democratic voters that Ron Paul is swaying, the grass-roots organization on the ground, the blimp destined to hover overhead the state, and a Ron Paul feeling more empowered receiving exponentially more media spotlight from what will occur tomorrow and his aggressive swiftboat campaigning that is starting... He's launching. The trends are all there.

--------------------
I wouldn't fear
Like being here

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #7761999 - 12/15/07 02:30 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Sixty percent (60%) of Romney’s supporters say they are “certain” to vote for him on January 8.

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Re: Estulin: Elitists Consider Assassinating Ron Paul [Re: Redstorm]
    #7762011 - 12/15/07 02:32 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

60% of 33% of 732 people are certain they will vote for Romney. :smirk:

--------------------
I wouldn't fear
Like being here

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom