Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleSenor_Doobie
Snake Pit Champion
 User Gallery

Loc: Trump Train
Well, I guess that wraps up the Vineland disussion
    #772355 - 07/24/02 05:07 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

You guys want to try a different book or forget this idea?

What do you think went wrong?

--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblephrozendata
Carpal Tunnel

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Well, I guess that wraps up the Vineland disussion [Re: Senor_Doobie]
    #773030 - 07/24/02 10:33 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

"What do you think went wrong?"

Too many people were doing other stuff. I know that most of the time I feel as if I dont have any time to even come to this site let alone sti down and have a good discussion about some book with the community. I'm a little too busy for my own good and I bet a lot of you are too. Granted, I do come here late at night, but I'm either here for Mushroom Cultivation discussion or late-night madness in the chatroom. Maybe we just need to back off for a while and get more people highly interested in a certrain book / subject. I've seen a few good smaller discussions that maybe only two or three people partake in and since they are interested in it they actually are able to take it somewhere. It almost seems to me as if this forum would do better with 10 smaller discussions going on at once than one big discussion going on. However, it kinda lacks a universal feeling of usefullness that way.

Well, thats just my $0.02. Maybe we can all put our heads together and come up with something. I know there are a lot of really smart people here!

--------------------
"There's only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving and that's your own self. So you have to begin there, not
outside, not on other people" - Aldous Huxley

Edited by phrozendata (07/24/02 10:37 AM)

InvisibleSenor_Doobie
Snake Pit Champion
 User Gallery

Loc: Trump Train
Re: Well, I guess that wraps up the Vineland disussion [Re: Senor_Doobie]
    #780745 - 07/27/02 05:10 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

I guess it can te backed up to lack of interest.

--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck