Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

PhytoExtractum Shop: Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinehoopershroomer
Bonafide Oneironaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: WA
i have a girl problem
    #7722755 - 12/06/07 12:40 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

ok, there is this girl in my class, and i probably have never liked anyone more than this girl in my life.

at the beg. of the year, i actually didnt even REALLY notice how sexy she is until liket he 3rd day of class. i first started trying to get at her friend and then when i noticed her i was  like damn i ned tog et at her instead!

anyway, its been about 10 weeks into the year and this quarter is almost over. throught out it i have noticed that there is some type of connection between us, it seems that whenever i go to lok at her, she was already looking at me and turns away! and secretively when i see her just walking past, she'll shoot the gorgeous smiles at me and look away in an instant. i want this girl so bad

like she is the epitome of the type of woman i want to marry. like even when i think about marraige i think of her and actually say "yea i can see that" and i have enver been able to dot his with another girl in my life!

shes seriously one of the most beautiful woman i've ever seen too. shes belizian, nice darkish tone to her skin, fantastic body(huge fucking tits and an amazing ass) and she has such pretty eyes its crazy.
in the beginning of the year i could tell she kinda digged me just the way she looked at me and smiled and stuff, she even proposed the idea that i go out with her and her roomate to eat at this restaurant they love.

i've went to a basketball game with and hung out with her at her dorm.

the thing is aboutt his girl, is shes very mysterious!!!!! like its hard for me to explain, like she eve gave me her number, but yet when i text her she doesnt reply.....its just hard for me to get a full read on her.

i've been aorund this girl for 10 weeks now, and i dont quite feel i've put a good effort into really getting with her. shes always willing to hang out whenever i say "we should hang out soon/again/sometime" but she doesnt put in ANY effor to make it happen its like i have todo all the work, yet its like she draws me into he at the same time, I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO NOW.....
can anyone give me some advice on how to really spark somethign with her here??? i really appreciate anythign in advance i want this girl more than anything at this point in my life right now.....:confused:

if theres anything else that  i can say to make somethign more clearer just elt me know.

--------------------
"Life lived in the absence of the psychedelic experience that primordial shamanism is based on is life trivialized, life denied, life enslaved to the ego."

"You teach the world how to treat you, by showing the world how you treat yourself."

A well developed sense of humor is far superior to any religion"

"Everything you could want and could be, you already have and are."

:peace: & :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTangerines
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: woodwork Flag
Re: i have a girl problem [Re: hoopershroomer]
    #7722770 - 12/06/07 12:48 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

well if she really smiles at you and shit I would say your chances are good. Just watch a movie with her and kiss her and take it from there.

OfflineKamin
Male

Re: i have a girl problem [Re: Tangerines]
    #7722969 - 12/06/07 01:56 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

It's possible she doesn't get texts. Ever just call her? lol

Offlinepsychejam
Musician

Loc: Surfers Paradise, Queensl...
Re: i have a girl problem [Re: Kamin]
    #7723126 - 12/06/07 05:24 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Oh I love these kind of posts! I'm starting Uni in a month, and it makes me wonder what kind of babes I'll meet =]

But yeah, I've always hooked up with girls that I like during a movie either at the movies or at home. It's hard at first, but start small like sitting close to her on the couch, then when you've got enough guts, hold her hand, massage her somewhere appropriate and then when you think the time is right and she is keen enough, move in for the kill.

Easier said than done, my friend, but good luck. Reading your post made me all warm and fuzzy inside. :sun:

You rock. :thumbup:

--------------------
"You mean we're smoking dog shit, man?!"

Invisiblefee
Im he who is the
 User Gallery

Loc: amsterdam
Re: i have a girl problem [Re: psychejam]
    #7723138 - 12/06/07 05:32 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

guy she is playing hard and thats what she wants. Its a huge turn on for a lot of girls. Considering she is uber hot she never gets guys to play hard to get for her. Set something up like a movie or something and just pretend you forgot. Now what for her to call you (make sure she has your #) and just be like O ya sorry it slipped my mind ill be thier in like 30 minutes and then take like 45 to an hour. She will fall in love with you. Trust me im an ok looking guy nothing special at all and I get sooooo many hotties for gf's this way.

--------------------

blankk said to fee:
btw you're a total fucking psychedelic pimp
Turtletotem said:
I want to become a sun worshipper, so next time an atheist smugly asks me where god is, I can point smugly at the sun and laugh my ass off.

Then I drive away in my solar powered piece of shit car, cool stuff man.

And then I go kill a bitch because the flaming orb in the sky told me to do so, and I don't know, oppress a few minorities here and there in the name of nuclear fusion?

Religion is fun.

Offlinepsychejam
Musician

Loc: Surfers Paradise, Queensl...
Re: i have a girl problem [Re: fee]
    #7723152 - 12/06/07 05:38 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

We believe you, fee. We believe you. :smile:

--------------------
"You mean we're smoking dog shit, man?!"

Invisiblefee
Im he who is the
 User Gallery

Loc: amsterdam
Re: i have a girl problem [Re: psychejam]
    #7723171 - 12/06/07 05:48 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

psychejam said:
We believe you, fee. We believe you. :smile:

what are you sayin my beautiful red head is ugly?
fuck you
look at her she is sooooo hot

--------------------

blankk said to fee:
btw you're a total fucking psychedelic pimp
Turtletotem said:
I want to become a sun worshipper, so next time an atheist smugly asks me where god is, I can point smugly at the sun and laugh my ass off.

Then I drive away in my solar powered piece of shit car, cool stuff man.

And then I go kill a bitch because the flaming orb in the sky told me to do so, and I don't know, oppress a few minorities here and there in the name of nuclear fusion?

Religion is fun.

Offlinecircularvortex
Bass Head
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Flag
Re: i have a girl problem [Re: fee]
    #7723350 - 12/06/07 07:23 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Haha. Pop that bitch in the eye again and see if she dont change shirts.

--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal, or fashion police laws. All posts are works of fiction.

For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Under closer inspection I realised it was a funky ball of tits from outer space.

OfflineCaribou_Lou
Stranger

Loc: Never Land
Re: i have a girl problem [Re: circularvortex]
    #7723363 - 12/06/07 07:28 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Get comfortable with eachother over the phone over a couple days, then take her out. :doggystyle:

Offlinefuture
Stranger
Re: i have a girl problem [Re: Caribou_Lou]
    #7723372 - 12/06/07 07:30 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

learn game

--------------------
I am the fakest person on this site. I only pretend to grow and consume illegal mushrooms. I have no knowledge what so ever on any scheduled substance because I know and respect the governing law in the United States of America. All pictures and dialogue posted by me is entirley copyrighted from those who wish to knowingly ignore the laws. I only post these messages as a mere propaganda technique used to gain attention and admiration from others. Thank You

Offlinedruqs Happy Birthday!
ALKALOIDOHOLIC
 User Gallery

Re: i have a girl problem [Re: future]
    #7723517 - 12/06/07 08:22 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah,

just do a silly crazy ridiculous dance and when she speaks to you offer her some pillz, if she says no then she is a suckcorpse, end of.

OfflineCaribou_Lou
Stranger

Loc: Never Land
Re: i have a girl problem [Re: druqs]
    #7724441 - 12/06/07 01:00 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

:rofl2:

Jump to top Pages: 1

PhytoExtractum Shop: Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder