Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinekotik
fuckingsuperhero
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Alex Jones talks about Frank Zappa's Political Views and Awareness of the NWO
    #7702932 - 12/01/07 02:05 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5824843859428580649

This is a small clip from an Alex Jones radio show, where they discuss a few interviews with Zappa that were never published regarding George Bush Sr., the NWO, fascism and censorship.

--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, or federal laws. All posts are works of fiction.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleEntheogenicPeace
Scholar
Male

Re: Alex Jones talks about Frank Zappa's Political Views and Awareness of the NWO [Re: kotik]
    #7703424 - 12/01/07 04:36 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

---

Edited by EntheogenicPeace (01/30/21 08:30 PM)

InvisibleSilversoul
Rhizome
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Barricades
Re: Alex Jones talks about Frank Zappa's Political Views and Awareness of the NWO [Re: EntheogenicPeace]
    #7703444 - 12/01/07 04:44 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

EntheogenicPeace said:
"People with good mental health don't do wars, & peole with good education won't vote for wars." - Frank Zappa

I think a certain neocon on this forum has been blasphemous against his God.

--------------------

Offlinekotik
fuckingsuperhero
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: Alex Jones talks about Frank Zappa's Political Views and Awareness of the NWO [Re: Silversoul]
    #7703698 - 12/01/07 05:49 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

blasphemy!

--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, or federal laws. All posts are works of fiction.

InvisibleMinstrel
Man of Science
Male User Gallery

Loc: Hogtown
Re: Alex Jones talks about Frank Zappa's Political Views and Awareness of the NWO [Re: kotik]
    #7704433 - 12/01/07 09:20 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

I just watched Alex Jones' End Game.

It is a must see for EVERY American.

--------------------

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Loc: Fractallife's gym
Re: Alex Jones talks about Frank Zappa's Political Views and Awareness of the NWO [Re: Minstrel]
    #7705740 - 12/02/07 07:50 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

This is a small clip from an Alex Jones radio show, where they discuss a few interviews with Zappa that were never published regarding George Bush Sr., the NWO, fascism and censorship.

Did you guys read that? I mean actually READ it? Because what it says is this is Alex Jones putting words in a safely dead man's mouth.

Quote:

"People with good mental health don't do wars, & people with good education won't vote for wars." - Frank Zappa

I sincerely doubt that Zappa was a complete pacifist. He wasn't that stupid. He also said this:
"The meek shall inherit nothing."
And this:
"Remember there's a big difference between kneeling down and bending over."

Quote:

"The biggest threat to America today isn't Communism; it's moving America towards a fascist theocracy. Everything that has happened during the Reagan administration is moving America right down that path." - Frank Zappa

The rest:
"When you have a government that prefers a certain moral code derived from a certain religion and that moral code turns into legislation to suit one certain religious point of view, and if that code happens to be very, very right wing, almost toward Attila the Hun...

* 1986 appearance on Crossfire debating censorship"

I abhor religion and censorship and political correctness as well. The date of that quote is important since it came after it was quite clear that the commie threat was dead. Surprisingly, his fears of a fascist theocracy in America have come to naught, the influence of the hard core evangelicals seems to have waned. I wonder what he would think of the Islamo-nuts, who just recently flogged a rape victim and imprisoned a teacher for naming a teddy bear mohhamed and continue to attempt to impose sharia throughout the world. Do you think he would "bend over"? I don't.

Quote:

And he also says that U.S. aggression against Iraq will be a catalyst for instability & international terrorism. Between these & his opposition to nuclear power, he is a really smart & insightful person.-Entheogenic Peace.

He does, huh? Where? He died in 1993. Do you think the first gulf war was an act of US aggression? What bullshit. Not unexpected, but bullshit nonetheless. As far as nuclear power, just what do you mean? Power plants? Weapons? He said this:
"You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer."
All of my citations are from here:
http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Frank_Zappa

I don't agree with everything Frank said. He was a much more pessimistic person than I am. He left us with one more gem though:
"May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face."

--------------------

Scholar
Male

Re: Alex Jones talks about Frank Zappa's Political Views and Awareness of the NWO [Re: zappaisgod]
    #7706256 - 12/02/07 11:44 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

---

Edited by EntheogenicPeace (01/30/21 08:31 PM)

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Re: Alex Jones talks about Frank Zappa's Political Views and Awareness of the NWO [Re: EntheogenicPeace]
    #7706283 - 12/02/07 11:50 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

EntheogenicPeace said:
Quote:

who just recently flogged a rape victim

Don't talk negatively about the government run by such dear family friends of the Bushes, who happen to do billions of dollars worth of business together. It's unpatriotic & it helps 'the enemy'.

Way to stay on point. Lose one argument, start another. Also bullshit. The Bushes and the Saudis do "billions of dollars worth of business together"? I don't think so.
Quote:

Quote:

Do you think the first gulf war was an act of US aggression? What bullshit.

In a European nation came across the Atlantic to intervene during the Civil War, would that be an act of aggression of justified intervention? Any rational person knows that oil was the sole reason the U.S. got involved in that conflict.

So what? Answer the fucking question. Do you or do you not think the first gulf war was a war of US aggression? It was a civil war between two nations? How can you have a civil war between two different nations?

--------------------

Scholar
Male

Re: Alex Jones talks about Frank Zappa's Political Views and Awareness of the NWO [Re: zappaisgod]
    #7706370 - 12/02/07 12:08 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

---

Edited by EntheogenicPeace (01/30/21 08:32 PM)

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

#7706569 - 12/02/07 01:06 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

EntheogenicPeace said:
Quote:

So what? Answer the fucking question. Do you or do you not think the first gulf war was a war of US aggression? It was a civil war between two nations? How can you have a civil war between two different nations?

Absolutely it was criminal U.S. aggression. What give you the right to tell other people what, where & who they are?

Well, no. If anything it was UN aggression ( see resolutions 660, 661, 678, 686). Who the fuck are YOU to declare an act of the UN criminal? Nobody. And the UN was the aggressor? Quite absurd.
Quote:

The borders in the Middle East are almost solely (maybe entirely) a product of British & French colonialism.

Nope. How about the Ottoman empire imposing itself, or previous centuries of ebb and flow? What determines any border? The ability of the nations to maintain them. Your edict is less than mud.
Quote:

The people living there may dispute that. If so, stay out of it & let them determine what they want.

I do believe Kuwait and Saudi Arabia were quite vocal in asking our assistance. Who are you to tell them what is in their interest? Less than nobody.
Quote:

Just like who are you to tell the Confederacy they must remain as part of the U.S. You probably didn't think they had a right to secede. In the South today I believe the Civil War is commonly called 'the war of northern aggression'.

I wasn't alive then and apparently they didn't have that right. I don't see it anywhere in the Constitution, do you? They certainly weren't capable of asserting that right.
Quote:

If another nation criticized Lincoln & the Union you probably would say, "stay the fuck out of our internal affairs." Yet you don't extend that same courtesy to others... at least no when there's money to be made

Let's see, by your rationale of the Iraq invasion of Kuwait being a "civil war" you no doubt consider the British liberation of France from the Nazis an act of British aggression in a civil war between France and Germany. Complete buffoonery.
Quote:

Quote:

Way to stay on point. Lose one argument, start another

What argument was lost? The U.S. has sold tens of billions (maybe over one hundred billion) of military & security equipment to the Saudi government over the years. This benefit Bush's family & friends via Halliburton, Boeing, the Carlyle Group & other. And this is to say nothing of the oil industry, which in the U.S. is also run by Bush family & friends.

The argument was over your fabrication of Zappa quotes. Remember that. Lose one argument, start another. In your ridiculous world every single act of commerce between the US and SA is a Bushhhhhhhh cabal. Absurdist.

--------------------

Scholar
Male

#7707191 - 12/02/07 03:56 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

---

Edited by EntheogenicPeace (01/30/21 08:32 PM)

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

#7707765 - 12/02/07 06:22 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

EntheogenicPeace said:
Quote:

Let's see, by your rationale of the Iraq invasion of Kuwait being a "civil war" you no doubt consider the British liberation of France from the Nazis an act of British aggression in a civil war between France and Germany. Complete buffoonery.

I consider WWII a war between imperialist powers.

Yes, but do you consider it a "civil war" between imperialist powers, since you seem to think that the Iraqi invasion of Kuwait was somehow a "civil war". Awesomely creative. Only you.
Quote:

Quote:

Who the fuck are YOU to declare an act of the UN criminal?

I don't believe yet that I've appealed to the authority of the UN in any of my arguments. You do so when it is conveinient, but disregard it when it is not.

Well, who else is there to determine criminality? You? I don't think so. To sum up, the first gulf war was neither criminal nor an act of US aggression, by any reasonable standard or definition of those terms, as you asserted.
Quote:

Quote:

Nope. How about the Ottoman empire imposing itself, or previous centuries of ebb and flow? What determines any border? The ability of the nations to maintain them. Your edict is less than mud.

Yeah, the Ottoman empire existed in that part of the world for a time (though present borders are still primarily from British & French colonialism). Of course I don't support their imperialism (much like I don't that of Japan throughout Asia during the years of WWII), but that's something for the people of that area to work out. And I sure as hell would never claim humanitarian motives for something that has only economic ones.

Yes, very sweet, ALL borders are a result of some act of "imperialism". How convenient. And useless.
Quote:

Quote:

I do believe Kuwait and Saudi Arabia were quite vocal in asking our assistance. Who are you to tell them what is in their interest? Less than nobody.

Was it the majority of the people in Saudi Arabia, or the Saudi Royal Family? If you can provide me statistics showing a majority of the people of what is called Sauid Arabia want U.S. troops stationed there, then I'll concede they have a right to be there.

The majority of the people of Kuwait are quite grateful that they are not under Saddam's thumb. Probably S.A. as well. I have no intention of running a poll. As far as continued troop presence it is irrelevant to the removal of the threat of Iraqi invasion, which is what I wrote about. Yet another example of you changing the debate to suit your idea of a winning argument. Which you haven't found anyway. So about those phony Zappa quotes.............

--------------------

Scholar
Male

#7708146 - 12/02/07 07:40 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

---

Edited by EntheogenicPeace (01/30/21 08:33 PM)

OfflineHyperSpace
Truth Warrior

#7709726 - 12/03/07 06:10 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

"The illusion of freedom will continue as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will just take down the scenery, they will pull back the curtains, they will move the tables and chairs out of the way, and you will see a brick wall at the back of the theater."
- Frank Zappa

--------------------
WANTED BY THE U.S. GOVERNMENT: THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY.
CREATOR OF HEAVEN AND EARTH.
FOR THE CREATION AND CULTIVATION OF THE PLANT MARIJUANA ON THE PLANET EARTH.

GOD MADE IT.
MEN USE IT.
GOVERNMENTS PUT PEOPLE IN CAGES FOR IT.

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

#7711385 - 12/03/07 03:04 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

EntheogenicPeace said:
You'll never admit that without oil you'd care as much about what happens in Iraq & the surrounding area as you do about what happens in Rwanda & the surrounding area, will you? Or, in the early-to-mid 90s, did your humanitarian ideals compel you to go around D.C. marching in front of various government buildings holding up a sign saying, "U.S. Military into Rwanda, Stop the Genocide!"

Oil and a rather huge army and a willingness to use it extramurally. Notice that sentence. There are 3 conditions separated by two "ands". Not "ors". The humanitarian benefits would also go under the rubric of an "and" clause, although it was not necessary. Like I have explained numerous times, it was a side benefit. The primary causality was the large army and the bellicosity.
Quote:

Quote:

The majority of the people of Kuwait are quite grateful that they are not under Saddam's thumb.

I will agree with that. But guess what else... the majority of the people in Iraq never wanted to live under Saddam in the first place, either. This, however, didn't stop the CIA from orchestrating a coup to overthrow the popular Qasam (who led the overthrow of the puppet British monarchy) & put the Ba'ath Party into power.

Your faith in the omnipotence of the CIA is bizarre, given the revelations of ineptitude there. They were no better then. For historical reference see the Bay of Pigs.

--------------------

Scholar
Male

#7711538 - 12/03/07 03:50 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

---

Edited by EntheogenicPeace (01/30/21 08:33 PM)

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

#7711718 - 12/03/07 04:37 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

I hated the Iranians more than Iraq then. At any rate we only helped maintain a stalemate. It was glorious.

--------------------

Offlinekotik
fuckingsuperhero
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: Alex Jones talks about Frank Zappa's Political Views and Awareness of the NWO [Re: HyperSpace]
    #7712399 - 12/03/07 06:52 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

HyperSpace said:
"The illusion of freedom will continue as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will just take down the scenery, they will pull back the curtains, they will move the tables and chairs out of the way, and you will see a brick wall at the back of the theater."
- Frank Zappa

holy crap, thanks for the quote! any idea what the context was?

--------------------

Offlineurtrippin
joker, smoker,midnight toker
Male

#7712425 - 12/03/07 07:02 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Alex Jones sells videos and tapes. He relies on people's insecurities and paranoia for his business. People need to stop being so gullible buying into his BS. Just because AJ says something doesn't make it true and just because it opposes official reports does not make it probable.

OfflineEsKregg
Stonewall Jacket
Male

Loc: Michigan
Re: Alex Jones talks about Frank Zappa's Political Views and Awareness of the NWO [Re: urtrippin]
    #7715006 - 12/04/07 11:45 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

zappa was a genius. aj is a savant. he has a great mind for facts and linking these facts together, but he sometimes misses the lessons derived from the linking of these facts. but come on people, if you don't see the emerging nwo, wake the fuck up. read some of the legislation that has been passed in the past 20 years. how long can some people be willfully unaware? it's been coming for a long time

--------------------
TAO

but really, fish noodles

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale