Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleGGreatOne234
Stranger
Re: I need a description of copelandia cyanescens
    #76866 - 07/09/00 12:23 PM (23 years, 8 months ago)

hi AIRDOG

heres some copelandia pics from today...

:uploads/Copelandia111:
nice healthy little cluster. these grow directly from cow patties. notice how the caps sort of shine and ask you to pick them and take them with you./././

:uploads/Copelandia222:
these are also copelandias, eagerly waiting to be picked. but notice the mushroom highest on top of the picture is a bit out of place...thats because it was a fake.

:uploads/Copelandia3crackle:
here is a good example of how some copelandias have the crackled effect on their caps. three medium size copes.

:uploads/Copelandia4Fakes:
fakes growing directly from the dung, learn how to distinguish them from magic. fakes dont blue.

:uploads/Copelandia55Family:
a family of copelandias....

after seeing plenty of copes and seeing their fakes, then they are not that hard to identify from a distance. the caps are pretty, best when you see that orangish tint on the caps. sometimes caps are already blue when you find them, especially in the ones with the crackled caps. stems show the bluing easily too. these things are almost always found growing directly from relatively recent cow dung. it is time consumeing to sit down and identify each one of them one by one and clean them up cause they are so small, and your bag fills up quickly when they are abundant. but it is worth it...copelandias make a very good tea!

TheGreatOne

[This message has been edited by GGreatOne234 (edited July 09, 2000).]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleAIRDOG
Male User Gallery

Loc: world's shroom capital
Re: I need a description of copelandia cyanescens [Re: GGreatOne234]
    #76868 - 07/09/00 12:44 PM (23 years, 8 months ago)

Yes!!!!! they are exaclty the same mushrooms!!!! Now i know that they are the ones i got, and I noticed that some times there are other kinds of shrooms in the same pattie... in one of the patties I found some there where some paneolus antillarum,
also I saw 2 big ones that had the crackled effect on the caps, but since the stem was more brownish than white and didnt stained I left them there, better safe than sorry

thanx GGreatOne
u been of great help
also they taste really gross dont they???
and smell like semen

InvisibleGGreatOne234
Stranger
Re: I need a description of copelandia cyanescens [Re: GGreatOne234]
    #76869 - 07/09/00 07:06 PM (23 years, 8 months ago)

yeah i dunno about that

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck