Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSurReality
PsychAdemic
Male User Gallery
Loc: Colorado, USA Flag
Dagga
    #7673380 - 11/24/07 02:26 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

hey i just got some wild dagga aka lions tail... im really not impressed at all, it has the repution that its like bud- it gets you a buzz... but i can hardly even notice it, and what i do notice (if its not actually a placibo effect) wears off in minutes. i think i may have just enjoyed it wrong... it seemed like a body high, id say its more like eating an abort(shroom)- i just sat on the sofa and smoked it like i would salvia (some exhales there wasnt even smoke) maybe i needed to look for altered sensations and go for a walk?? i know everyone whose done it or knows about will say "smoke the flower"
well all i have is flowers (mostly actuallly 'tops') but i smoked 2 bowls of just flowers and i really dont find it worth irratating my throat over.

can i get some oppinions, im thinkin of making a 5x or 10x of it... but first id like to get some opinions of dagga, especially the extract. im lookin for something to substitute weed for temperarily- so maybe similar herbs like lotus?? something that lasts a few hours is all i ask for- plus itd be nice to have something ready for the times when moneys scarse

--------------------
ProDOPEFiend Diary: (my public diary)

PodCast

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag