Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinehoopershroomer
Bonafide Oneironaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: WA
what a great thanksgiving :)
    #7668931 - 11/23/07 01:22 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

this thanksgiving was probably the best one I've ever had lol

skated for an hour, hooped for and hour, then played a lil bit of good ol' thanksgiving football good times :smile:

afterwards i went to my homie's house to kick it with him and his brother. They persuaded me in the thought that thanksgiving is actually, THE BEST HOLIDAY. I thought about this and when i come to think f it, it really is. I think its the realest holiday we have,where nothing is required except a good old feast and bringing family together. Its also the chillest holiday where it is everyones day to just relax, do what you want and enjoy the family company.

we smoked a fat ass blunt at around 315ish then i walked to my unlce's house for the feast.

dinner was bomb ass hell, i grubbed so crucially...soooo blazed lol

now check this out

so i finish my whole dinner and go to chill in the family/living room with the fam, and i get thirsty. so i go outside to my uncle's garage to grab something to drink. they always have a variety of different things to choose from, but I dont think i had ever been that high at my uncle's house befor and it was taking me hella long to choose something....
(for the record, me and my uncle have never talked about weed or nething and i have never known that he knew that i smoke) My uncle walks in the garage and says what are you doin, and i just tell him im trying to figure out something to drink, and hes lookin at me like "bro, just grab something!" and i finnaly decide something, i chuckle and proceed to say "wow i dont know how that took me so long" and he sarcastically goes "well, it might be because your baked"

lolzzzzz i laughed hella hard walking back into the house because it was so unexpected. i guess i was acting pretty damn blazed tho

got home at likee 6 ish full as hell. fell asleep around 8 ish and i woke back up at about 11:45 lolz got a nice nap in :grin:

what a thanksgiving to remember
hahahaha
peace yall

--------------------
"Life lived in the absence of the psychedelic experience that primordial shamanism is based on is life trivialized, life denied, life enslaved to the ego."

"You teach the world how to treat you, by showing the world how you treat yourself."

A well developed sense of humor is far superior to any religion"

"Everything you could want and could be, you already have and are."

:peace: & :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMocha Bear
BHP
Male

Loc: Mississippi
Re: what a great thanksgiving :) [Re: hoopershroomer]
    #7668940 - 11/23/07 01:24 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Sounded like a great time :thumbup::thumbup:

--------------------
The love you take is equal to the love you make....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds