Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Topicals   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineKonyap

Loc: Planet Piss
Super Trippy Lucid Daydream (long winded, sober trip report)
    #7656878 - 11/19/07 09:30 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

had a lucid dream earlier it was pretty bugged, i figure happens when i dont get a lot of sober sleep the night before then play catch up when i get home, so here it goes...

first off Ive either waken up or found my self in the dream but between me trying to get up i stop and look around my room. There are figures everywhere, but the thing is they've all conformed to the look of my room, so i have some shade like thing on my left over the window, a head of clothes by my feet under the clothes rack and a blanket man by the bed next to me.

Another being is present made up of what is on top of the clothes rack in front of me, my coat and shirts and such, but they were lying on each other in a way that it looked like it had a serpents tail that went down the side with a pause beak-like head with giant circle eyes and a misshapen face, two dinosaur like arms, but some really bright colors based on my clothes and a red and green body. Iguanish sorta but made of clothes and missing a back set of legs.

so now I'm lying there, hanging out, as we all seem to be chillen, my body being paralyzed and what not, so i think I'm just observing the figures talk to each other. I get bugged out by the head of clothes and start kicking at it with my feet. Suddenly the head of clothes asks me to do the laundry!! but the thing is I distinctly remember it taking on traits of a older mother of some sort,so the next thing i know I'm walking away asking something like "so you want me to do the laundry or you me to switch up the laundry?..." with the split second vision of a hallway to a laundry machine and dryer

I'm back in my bed now trying to get up to do this laundry Ive been ordered to do by this respectable head of clothes and now my arm is feeling squeezed!! I look over and my small brown zebra striped blanket along with my green felt has conformed to the shape of arm length sized brown/green girl lying face down in the bed with cream colored hair. I stare as her right arm seems to be squeezing and squeezing more so next thing i know I'm disciplining her! All i know is i yell a curse at it while raising my arm and i think it lets go as I'm back in my bed and i don't notice it anymore.

Now out of the corner of my room, still lying on my bed i look across the walls as all mine and my brothers football team photos are lined up, yet everybody in em seems to be moving VERY fast, incredibly active, moving around outside on the stands and what not.

nextly i gaze at my door and the poster of a bootyful bathing suit clad fuggin blonde bomb shell crawling across the sand. JACKPOT!!

now she's super excited that Ive happened to look over at her corner so she puts on a show! She's getting up over and over ripping her bathing suit off and sometimes even once in a sec jumping out of the poster!! now I'm pretty much drooling on myself and my pants by now have garnered a life of their own and now I'm jus lusting to do what it do! I immediately start humping the air guessing that if she gets the idea she'll hop on! now she hasn't managed to get out of her loop of taking her suit on and off so i just close my eyes and bam, my usual weed CEV's but the sensation of some punani riding along!

I'm grinding along, but then i hear my phone vibrate and i look at the poster girl to see her looking back directly at me pointing at the phone even MORE excited then she was before! She has one hand by the side of her mouth and another pointing femininely downwards at my phone, but shes winking at me while jumping over to get my phone. Now Ive noticed that shes even sexier then before as i can see her facial features and she's pretty excited that my phone rang, so she can tell me to pick it up!

Sorry maybe later baby! The more i want it (closer to climax) the less and less she seems to be trying, as she hasn't managed to jump out again(still furiously humping away) now it seems apparent that my dream is coming to an end and i step it up trying to finish off what i was at but then she rips off her suit again but it reveals a bright colored tropical bikini and she runs to the left of the poster ending up at the right side of my football poster, but by the time she gets there everyone on the stands are in different bikini's, with some sorts of beauty pageant like things around most of them with my coaches still hanging out in the middle of the whole party(the lucky bastards)

i somehow have my eyes opened and in a split second I'm drawn back into this reality,tent pitched, eyes half opened in bed. i thought for a sec and came to the conclusion girls are just as, if not more completive then boys and they know we goo goo over their looks. I look at this model as a mature woman (her being so well rounded and older) and realized that if i was to fall in love again(i love mature bitches!!) id have to pick up the phone and stop being so lazy with it when it comes to girls. i never chase i only let em come to me but i figure if I'm to have fun with life i gotta stop being a pussy.

right there i called the first girl i thought of only to realize her phone was off, so now I'm in the process of contacting her again after the 2 days she said hello to me, i just felt a connection when i talked to her, I was in the middle of a cell conva and i jus branched out of my emotion mad confident...

i found it hilarious realizing while writing this that a head of clothes told me to do the laundry, i also find it weird that as a kid i had a nightmare i was at a goosebump ish amusement park doing the laundry when i reached in to help a kid lying in there and his head fell off and latched on to my arm...ow, before my dreams were trippy months ago the lucid ones were usually nightmares, but now me and my surroundings seems to be getting along better since i went into a lucid dream once begging to trip rather then "wtf every things out to get me."

another thing that was weird was that after being fired recently a old job I applyed to months ago called me on my cell today asking me for an interview

had a premontion like dream before too, events came to pass, but not as interesting as dreams themselves

all in all my dreams get trippier by the day and i love it, i have also gained enough money over the last 24 hours to be able to trip balls hopefully Friday on either some acid laced e or shrooms or maybe a combination of the two.

See ya ll in space!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Topicals   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order