Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineKonyap

Loc: Planet Piss
Into the Muck
    #7653179 - 11/19/07 12:05 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Sometime by the end of this week I plan to indulge i either G-Spots or Mushies, but it is this time I'm dosing with a group of friends that've realised they cant be doing this sorta thing ever again.

As for me life's moving fast and I think I need to get my shit together.'''

edit- whatever that was in my sobriety days ago...
\
Cracks, mindreading and a whole lotta radar!

first put this on Word in double no triple space, one saga after another, this couple hours may last forever!!  maybe acid, maybe mda, maybe mdma, maybe amphetimine, maybe a sugar pill, my head tweaked from the read apple, with is the start of this mad experiment. NOTICE this is a book, so if you like stephen king or you like some egotistical biography*what this story actually is* fake squint to magnifie the importances! no satire the human tradegy and comedy in one! laugh hard, its a long way to the bank. The gain in progress, know input, I NEED OUTPUT or even somethin that built it, let the tetris blocks fall til the other variable clears em up!  Less overlick the whole picture to miss the taste in the sensational pixels, the same magnet reflecting off each other evil in the essence!

i jus wanted to say and its not the drugs talking i love all yall, like jus write your idea down in 0's in 1's and jus compute that to your hard drive i took off from space and i don't think I'm ever coming back the whole conscious the whole mole cue down to the shit they cant even measure less its busting out of a nut some predetermined game for survival but we don't need that shit to be happy i see some happy mother fucking virgins and they jus don't know it lol it jus gets Bettar a fuggin roller coaster all the way through life is a illusion, its a dream and thats how fucking realistic it is so that whole theory jus has to go through ya dome peace right now

(ramble)

(ramble)

ahem look right here a perfect example i owe it to the manhood whether I'm belching rhymes from my throat or for speaking my heart and my soul, you niggas kept it so real and its gotta be a joke, ignorance is bliss and those with their own weak environment in their brain is likely to retiring see if a tree fell and no one saw it would you kno of the bang the different vibrations chemicals inflamed all through ya senses the survival the main so you keep going strong  and know that i want your fame to give me another level to make this world a Betta place thank you good bye i no longer exist but don't worry I'm somewhere within~subTALKhearthecavedrums-edit sentence not free thought asshole

+ code generated by double think..to much logic ..a.i. no experience, fix the past, the time traveler that traveled in nanoseconds or rather the Einstein saying the hot flame forever burns but it sticks to you, some sort of "past" some AI so say a wrong so you've got to give thanks if you cant to it my way be yourself oh yea
picket sign

Federal reserve gets on my nerve ain't doing shit but revolution on the curb! thank you hippie go back to your rabbit hole
the original nerd
i don't wanna be a nerd
wrinkly... looks in mirror..its bout heart..nope you look sick its

Aiyobro aka psychonaut aka ignition a fiery popping start!!

BTW ilove niggetes(it sounds like a game but can i be warm for you, jus didnt wanna push to far cookie, so sweet like some stickyness Ego cant forget) and niggars cuz I'm a nigga but we all jus men expressing it different ways jus a Lil snottier in some views, "to be your self is all that you can do."

can i still talk respeckpa(fair game as rep, the fun joke) their is still a key board imma type till my hands bleed right 321 rapid fire seeing how fast i can type with out making to many errors I'm so used to errors i just know how to fix wen when the spring up it's th e way i type and think the end  and beginning of a sentence NOS context jus word s on a piece of paper symbols burned up in Nazi rallies in to the air oh bet i bet you Neva thought he'd rite like this son courtesy Dave chapel my role model somewhere along the line i Delt with racism dealt with "black" people sometime after and i jus know it was here before i got here but i really thought they were cool so there that theres nothing felling everything yet nothing at the same-time because it was some random dream brought up in conversation, am i repeating like a computer memory shorter and shorter or am i building on the blocks to take me some where i need to "be"

not some inanimate object check listed by time for the rest of history but may be for a hobby for the rest of the aeon(aquirious is almost over!stars guide me through the vacuums of space! is it safe to say i jus love "this" i know I'm pressing and tapping away with some freakish unsigned rhythm jus pulsing guitar hero status but on another level there's something beneath  thees letters more then the sparks in the lighting

respect be to JAH(rastafari kno bout hobbies as rituals), I'm going to Jamaica being a hobo in America is fuggin insane its so cold and when i reach level 5 i at least wanna be warm

your dearest sympathies "the pig"
breakfast sand which or a donut - edit

i love food
taken a shit
shiney things whether a neon light that I'm pulling over or  a green button that takes me into the fourth dimension like theirs vibrations on my screen a face of face like i look like that after so long i think I'm still evolving cant wait for the superr ego to take over and throw me into hyperspace

did i tell you how much i love you

bribes bribes bullets dont take bribes(Aesop rock, "39 thieves equivalent to 38 wanks..") do you wanna get caught? its a game but i jus hyped it up

war salvation manhood! we are stuck in a loop by those most empty people in the world and i want ya ll to watch apocolypto cuz ya ll don have the attention span for a book and its all bout detail yup mkay on liner zero niner here we go i still gotcha dont I! idon know I'm jus sleeping mentally but sometimes my stomach is hungry i gotta take a shit and my systems in stabilization mode trying to square things up as circular as possible so I'm bound to run into the same angle instead of being good and just flowing alone the river theres a waterfall jump and hope that you can swim cause your already believing when you take the plunge

each storie has a reality.. no such thing as fantasy only culture and roots, be strong nigga and know you too will face as talib said "The Beautiful Struggle" out lined by me bitches so jus lemme jus son you quick so you pay attention  good and the bad bad viva la damned!!

"by the time he was six years old he counted his 23rd millionth sin"
A scanner darkley

BTW the quiet is just a climax let nigga know how crazy shit can get so they don't  forget and relie on them selves instead of everyone  else talk shit manipulative dick cant say out loud i might start a click the rap game deranged gotta make a bet with cotton just to feel the same not that its different OK we all have a say and life is jus a path ain't no one way gotta guide like Jesus Allah and let em know we forgive so heres to my sins selfish insanity=(DJ Crazy Chris-CC) and now i dwell on it in hell for all of eternity but in heaven waking up each new day and understanding see shit is ruled by politics all up standing deprogramming the play as in the game damaged and i know for sure we gotta keep it real so unpeel ya eyelids and show all that you conceil no crazy god complex jus having fun, be real!!  no more loops of tall hats gold in shiny just all organic breathing along side me takin different directions so some of it is grimey hold still  you can do it Did you jus question a will? so the feeling is there i gotta be out to kill, not wit nothing, but something that sticks with its own style brick by brick the building blocks of life may fall of quick but when you go out to paddle rest before the riff as the surf loses control and becomes inanimate to much want to much greed if you think live by it

the ones born pure obscure from our reality fell from the heavens while the stars and symbols had been magnified in all there glory

breathe celebration with every breathe and know that you can count every step for better for worse
hobbies with no sacrifice make no positive look for the reward in Jah and know you will learn to regret not giving back to the earth, give it time and effort, it may grow or die fighting trying to reach the seed to continue on EFFORT being alive no regret abolish ya sins cuz you can always wonder whats next thank be it i feel it so in my head its there.... yea in my head its there

Community service is cool, use the system you can party harder, not evolving normally, talking fast whips, the pride of standing up for yourself against any system(thank your pride) or you feel the ends justify the means, some ways dont work, throw a democracy and see how it turns out

communism on the other hand well

a family gets smarter and smarter just generation to generation of god knows what, put their reality on us and every thing is fucked different currents in the river i appreciate the patience the whole second chance reminded me of time so i hoped i wouldn't(fuggin my ego right now, jus nutting everywhere, so many concoiousness's replayed bukaki in a new language) loop...these numbers go on to infinity
cant program the youth, make it human, a collection not some number floating above you wondering if time was running out..jus a counter. have fun then do your best.. you Can pop off that long but be so lazy when it comes to work keep trade equal, this inheritance thing doesn't matter and we need so see thats where serotonin comes from, it comes from us, believe, i hope my obstacle course isn't all vibrations looking for that same game over screen, but jus loving the story you tend to drift in a hobby...learn..learn...we humans eat knowledge, eating, shitting, pissing, nuttin is all a loop, so have some fun you gotta do it anyway....nuttin prevents Alzheimer's...and real milk... not homogenized shit...my heart just made up its own beat and it sounds like ba da da da da im loving it!! LOGO, NEW RULE IN REALity, dont surf jump in from time to time learn to swim...run...dicipline? though i was talking to id, that nigga got left behind Life seconds ago
sorry measured the beat gain fall back no logic intended, i need some jokes, yea objects tell the truth but jokes, shame me once shame on you shame me twice My BAD, not to be so non chulant(still sobby, still modest, pile a walkin shit factory...lmao litterally. jesus showed his behind thats what left mel with innoncene in the whole, well, black watch thing(reasurch this) nah fuck it, competition to save the weak from the misguided, live free, die hard!, gotta start resisting no, go with it, feel it, aplly your own, you didnt make E VERYTHING! Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday, church hobbies, they dont kno the bad but they beleive!) but being real must be like exposing the parts they dont wanna see IMO

see there even quick then the other shit fuck the end why not all beginnings or all ends or maybe a mixture, fuck right wrong i want chall(first name ch dont forget the syllable) to no i like it hot,,,,there are horns here? fuggin complex look at your conscious on your shoulder the salty nigger, doesn't he know he shouldn't talk to himself? well leave it to a habit that contradictory helps me live like the horns and the angles that can split ya wig!!

PS

no more love fuck everybody guitar hero screamed at me, jus wanted to share back on old habits, but i know they fun so peace the iron lung

Learn from the beast you don't gotta practice jus listen as you play along with

the Melody the tensity the vibration, to many tend to shatter wheres your physics lesson?  in too deep and I'm trying to keep the bomb from going of in my head so i go under defuse. then express it as fun, no drama is fun specially with yourself cuz how can you trust everyone else?

the game, rules are cool, but not all cheat codes are bad

up, up down down right left right left keep me company must be brain def to absorb into culture and not feel my death my kill my spirit all ways gonna be there ya ears said they heard it so worry and keep making those decisions pimping it ain't all flash thats when the money is tripping i worship tha back of a dollar and worship the most intensity i am a follower so that makes me a king, so that makes me a fake, i know superman was a myth but did he ever smoke a spliff and throw his cape off and get something more dynamic...he so perfect.. i have become my own worst enemy, pray young niglets(sonsdabunz learning to quick with know expression, jus cold hard rules, cry, giggle) at my toes, the smelliness nows in any game you need a foe!

Physical
physical
mental
nah
jus
a
way
for
physical
to
spell
it
out

jus

wonder

(kanye samples the good from old scriptures and replays it with slang to build on it even swifter"and i wonder if you know what it means, to find your dreams come true!" he waited it on his whole life...it felt good to conform"Bad"ass, X's,Y's and an expanse of alphabet heres my shit &Sa means poppin in some random way, random number generators matrix-ing/verb us to the system blissful victim cotton started slavery and thats whats money made of

the slaves worshiping the sun god pyramids built of sweat and blood
the whole savior complex as you lose with a cause but somehow you knew it was happening anyway, are you any bigger? these powers manifested work but the things people push them selves through to add to the society, heads rolling down the heavenly stairs ain't my thing so the judgment has to be there and not soo thought out like a computer... maybe the world is better... maybe we level 5 trip in the shit, a memorial, brolic(strong), to strike you as manmind but with a reckless meaning to shot what he can do, i didn't thkn bout manmind jus thought out the sentences, you can raed tihs snteande you lzay fc?uk

please tell me the curriculum actually started with WHY?|

curiosity killed the cat nine lives bad luck cross's past, this animal has its own reason!! let him out shine the loyal dog or the sloth putting in time to eat the chip off his shoulder,
I'm a amoeba i jus keep going and going ill drop beats when I'm sober it'll be easy, ya minds a powerful object YOU CAN REASON PAST YOUR PLANS, you jus regard the see/through so meshed glass as bullshyt and miss the other dimension right in front of you...they say its there, now lend me the sight or at least the idea once in a while, yea once upon a time

dont gain without nothin, im not doin SHIT tommara! a true new genious needs to relax, we all different, genious' aint no similar to THee idiots

inumbers negatives may chill, remember the wrong its okay to fix it really, shame has no place in the real world.

Of to the finger training ground! the trigger finger is cool but is a game, you need money-electricity to play to short circuit and run out to early  i think i may have to create the trip out of the sick mind set.

the experiment will ALWAYS continue even after this is over!
that was the false mask, the face of want, smiling faces tellin lies in a unknown disguise, never worked with it before the meek meet their demise, animal planey at its OWN theory

Science has failed us all!!  Learn more, instead of conforming otherwisem new things on unbuilt realities fall apart teetering high and together, the biggest mistakes most notable even the ones absent of the stage, the reflex, long live near death expeireinces! but the time line and the story are fucking up!

BULLSHITTER out_(searching for strong response, my dick bigger then yours, jus look at my Right team, cuz i swear i though the way you did and know its wrong)

Diffent
Strokes
Different
Folks

enjoy your current whether fast our slow, cuz kno matter what the unique vibrating flow reminds us where in the life current whehter drifting or swiming we're living!

the -ing more then beleiving
respect to the ancients gods i do not know, shooting through space and time with only a fuggin BOW!  Animals laugh that funny chiuaua spreading its seed by humpin in fury but i looked closer and i saw the wrong tool!!)- what i beleive to be a bitch!  that lusty female dog! theyre so cooL lLOlz

doug, steph, whateva ya new name is, stop crying  with joy before you piss everyone else off!! Yes I do mean your chemicals with someone else! Including that fake nigga in the sky if thats what helps! S.O.S. Lets talk Wilson(volly ball from castaway)

i will think i didnt express everything at this presence when i recall, but a testament shall be written...just not 10,000 years old! Right, love my shit, I'll conform to take advantage king!!

i am the federal reserve my hands in everything i toughed, sight and all!

UnRoot me fellow travelors so i have space to grow, call me evolved weed hydro, jus not ready yet so let get some PIFF(the GOOD stuff) whateva you reflect back on, learning to have fun  and watching the impending fall, its a cycle comes back later why so withdrawn!?

Edited by Konyap (02/28/09 08:12 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom