Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlineans1293
Stranger

Hello everybody!
    #7651374 - 11/18/07 03:30 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

After lurking on this board for quite some time, I have decided to
become an active member and post. My other board has become rather stagnant and boring and most people over there don't like to talk about material found here.
To begin, I'm a 40 year old male who enjoys weekend experiences with psychedelic substances. Nothing fancy... Psilocybin, Cannabis and Nitrous Oxide in any combination. I used to do much LSD in my past,but those old days are over and it has become rather difficult to find good blotters in my region.
I began growing mushrooms back in 1993, using the PF TEK. I have also used bulk substrates, mostly straw.
I currently enjoy B+,Koh Samoi Super and Ecuador strains.
About 6 months ago I quit drinking alcohol and smoking cigarettes.
I used the magical mushrooms to help end this terrible disease I had. Since regular sessions began,I have a newfound interest in this substance and my health.
Soon I will post some pictures of my experiments, just so you may get a feel of my work. It's nothing special, I just love it like a pet owner loves his dog. Till then, I'll read some other posts and jump in from time to time.

ans

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleJack Albertson
bismillah rahmani rahim
Male User Gallery

Loc: SOLARIS
Re: Hello everybody! [Re: ans1293]
    #7651377 - 11/18/07 03:31 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

youre a robot.

--------------------
Man is timid and apologetic; he is no longer upright; he dares not say "I think," "I am," but quotes some saint or sage. He is ashamed before the blade of grass or the blowing rose.Man postpones or remembers; he does not live in the present, but with reverted eye laments the past, or, heedless of the riches that surround him, stands on tiptoe to foresee the future. He cannot be happy and strong until he too lives with nature in the present, above time
TRANSCEND

Offlineans1293
Stranger

Re: Hello everybody! [Re: Jack Albertson]
    #7651618 - 11/18/07 04:48 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Well, I guess I have been called much worse.
Anyhow, here is a picture of a bunch of dried KS.
Personal stock. Love this shit!!

This is how us "robots" party

ans

OfflinePhishe
Lysergic Bliss
Male User Gallery

Loc: Planet Earth
    #7651642 - 11/18/07 05:01 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

righteous.

InvisibleJack Albertson
bismillah rahmani rahim
Male User Gallery

Loc: SOLARIS
    #7651700 - 11/18/07 05:23 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

sweet! so you wanna hang out?

--------------------
Man is timid and apologetic; he is no longer upright; he dares not say "I think," "I am," but quotes some saint or sage. He is ashamed before the blade of grass or the blowing rose.Man postpones or remembers; he does not live in the present, but with reverted eye laments the past, or, heedless of the riches that surround him, stands on tiptoe to foresee the future. He cannot be happy and strong until he too lives with nature in the present, above time
TRANSCEND

Offlineans1293
Stranger

Re: Hello everybody! [Re: Jack Albertson]
    #7651894 - 11/18/07 06:12 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Thanks for the invite. I think this board is a grand creation.
I have referred many seekers here for guidance.
I have also learned a trick or two here also.
I must say, I recently bought a 55" hi def television and Polk sound system. When watching a broadcast on a couple of grams of material illustrated above, I was suddenly a part of the broadcast like never before. It was a science channel documentary featuring a journey to the depths of the ocean bottom. INCREDIBLE!
I could sense being "in" the water with all these creatures around me.
It is a damn shame the closest IMAX theater is 90 miles from me.
Another great recent moment in my "trip" journal was at a recent Velvet Revolver concert.
If you have an opportunity to see this tour, by all means do it.
Just be sure to get your head right first.
Scott Wieland is a talented singer ( even though he dances like a chicken ) and Slash was better than I could have expected!

ans

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds