Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineRonaldFuckingPaul
Our Dear Leader
Male User Gallery

Loc: Straight Outta Compton Flag
Hawaiian Baby Woodrose Seeds: LSA Question???
    #7632244 - 11/13/07 07:16 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Hey y'all I recently received 10 seed's from BBB. I'm planning on doing them very soon but worried about the nausea. However I stumbled upon this thread in Bluelight. http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=87094

Basically it talks about sublingual absoption.

Here's a quote from one of the poster's: "Yes I do have experience with this method, and it works. In fact it works so well that I will never swallow another HBWR seed again.

I estimate you lose about 20-30% potency, but its well worth it with the lack of nausea and cramps. You don't need to add any water or juice in your mouth, in fact you will probably have enough trouble holding all the saliva that collects in your mouth for 25 minutes.

But yes, it works. And you start tripping quicker too."

How long before I take the seeds should I pop Dramamine? Should I take all 10 seeds considering it loses 20-30% potency which would make it feel like 6 or 7 seeds?

Peace and Love=)

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleSophistic Radiance
Free sVs!
Female

Loc: Center of the Universe
Re: Hawaiian Baby Woodrose Seeds: LSA Question??? [Re: RonaldFuckingPaul]
    #7632250 - 11/13/07 07:18 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Holding the seeds in your mouth for 25 minutes sounds a lot worse than just eating them. The stomach comfort is not that bad.

Take two dramamines a half hour before you eat the seeds and it should be no problem.

--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.

OfflineRonaldFuckingPaul
Our Dear Leader
Male User Gallery

Re: Hawaiian Baby Woodrose Seeds: LSA Question??? [Re: Sophistic Radiance]
    #7632274 - 11/13/07 07:23 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Tchan909 said:
Holding the seeds in your mouth for 25 minutes sounds a lot worse than just eating them. The stomach comfort is not that bad.

Take two dramamines a half hour before you eat the seeds and it should be no problem.

taking two dramamines before eating them and you think i'll be just fine?

--------------------

OfflineRonaldFuckingPaul
Our Dear Leader
Male User Gallery

#7632277 - 11/13/07 07:24 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

If I eat them how many should I eat for my first HBWS experience?

--------------------

OfflineRonaldFuckingPaul
Our Dear Leader
Male User Gallery

#7632301 - 11/13/07 07:30 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

eh? bump???

--------------------

Offlinecircularvortex
Bass Head
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Flag
    #7632377 - 11/13/07 07:46 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

"When in doubt, double the dose"

Eat em!

--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal, or fashion police laws. All posts are works of fiction.

For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Under closer inspection I realised it was a funky ball of tits from outer space.

InvisibleKilroyMilosevik
Swiss Ego
 User Gallery

Loc: Northwest of Nowhere
    #7632387 - 11/13/07 07:48 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

I think if you are going to eat them you shouldn't take anything to prevent discomfort; its part of the experience imo.  It isn't as bad as you would think.  Always keep the reefer with ya though, seems to help quite a bit. A friend of mine swears by taking a fat teaspoon of ginger prior to ingesting LSA, but I've never tried that.  You may throw up anyway, but you will feel absolutely fantastic afterwards! :grin:

You can always do a cold water extraction, or an alcohol extraction if you want to prevent some of the unpleasant effects also.  I've done both; they work great!  There are quite a few methods for ingesting LSA, all of them equally effective, but each are a bit different in my experiences.

I think once you taste the seeds, you will discover that holding them in your mouth for that long won't be that pleasant.  The seeds don't taste bad at all, its just that the taste (or lack thereof) gets old fast, and the aftertaste gets old even faster.  You will know what I mean once you try it.

Have a great time...  Good vibes to you!

EDIT: Being that they are from a vendor, I'd recommend trying 8-9 seeds for your first try... err maybe 4-5 just so you know how it is going to effect your stomach; you may decide to ingest them in a different manner, who knows?  Maybe I have a high tolerance to these seeds, or I enjoy a harder trip than most, but I need to dose like 14-15 vendor supplied seeds to get where I like to be.  I'm sure fresh seeds would require a lot less.

--------------------
-The door.
-The door is closed.
-Why is the door closed?
        *Gasps*
-Why DOES the door close!?

Edited by KilroyMilosevik (11/13/07 07:51 PM)

InvisibleTripityDooDaDay
Prick
Male User Gallery

#7632400 - 11/13/07 07:52 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

10 seeds makes it a tough decision. You might can handle all ten but it could also get pretty rough. I don't recommend it for your first time. Some say 5 is minimum and some find that strong. I personally would eat 7 and plant the remaining 3 or save them for when you get some more.

I don't have a great deal of experience with them though and what I do have is with extracted lsa. I'd wait for some more experienced people to respond.

OfflineRonaldFuckingPaul
Our Dear Leader
Male User Gallery

Re: Hawaiian Baby Woodrose Seeds: LSA Question??? [Re: KilroyMilosevik]
    #7632402 - 11/13/07 07:53 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Alright guys i've decided to do a modest dose. That does being 5 seeds, i'm eating them right now. Peace and good vibes.

--------------------

OfflineRonaldFuckingPaul
Our Dear Leader
Male User Gallery

#7632417 - 11/13/07 07:57 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

If it doesn't affect me as much as I hoped for I can always buy more. =)

--------------------

Free sVs!
Female

#7632420 - 11/13/07 07:57 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

You should have a good time. I tried seven of them a couple weeks ago and it was wonderful. There was a little bit of nausea but it wasn't very bad, and the trip itself felt way too nice for it to have bothered me. It's very relaxing by psychedelic standards.

Good vibes to you, I'm sure it will go well. :laugh:

--------------------
Enlil said:

Edited by Tchan909 (11/13/07 07:58 PM)

InvisibleTripityDooDaDay
Prick
Male User Gallery

#7632425 - 11/13/07 07:59 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Be careful about the temptation to take more early if you are not feeling what you expect. Those things take a while to kick in.

5 is probably a wise choice for a first try. If turns out to be a good dose for you then you have enough left for another trip later.

Good vibes to ya. :thumbup: :smile:

OfflineRonaldFuckingPaul
Our Dear Leader
Male User Gallery

Re: Hawaiian Baby Woodrose Seeds: LSA Question??? [Re: Sophistic Radiance]
    #7632441 - 11/13/07 08:03 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Hey I'm not feeling it yet but do you guys have any free mp3's of like nature sound's and shit, anything good for meditation, or point me in the right direction? peace and good vibes to y'all.

--------------------

Offlinetriste
Stranger
    #7632474 - 11/13/07 08:12 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Good luck. Let us know how it goes.

OfflineRonaldFuckingPaul
Our Dear Leader
Male User Gallery

Re: Hawaiian Baby Woodrose I [Re: triste]
    #7632496 - 11/13/07 08:19 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

I'm feeling a strong sense of deja vu. I fucking swear this happened, I'm feeling a bit weird now, not tripping yet.

--------------------

Offlinetriste
Stranger
Re: Hawaiian Baby Woodrose I [Re: RonaldFuckingPaul]
    #7632592 - 11/13/07 08:45 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Hah, sounds kind of weird.

I've never tried HBWR seeds, but I have tried morning glory seeds with mixed results. Most of my experiments ended with me throwing up and not feeling anything, but I was successful on two occasions, and both times I enjoyed it as soon as I got over the nausea.

So I take it your stomach is doing fine?

InvisibleBiG_StroOnZ
Male User Gallery

#7632596 - 11/13/07 08:47 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

reeferaddict69 said:
I'm feeling a strong sense of deja vu.  I fucking swear this happened,  I'm feeling a bit weird now, not tripping yet.

Try thinking about it in this sense.

If you were a hologram and there's an innumerable amount of versions of yourself. All of them are definitley thinking alike, since they're you. Obviously, there's a connectivity with their thoughts, as again they're you.

Chances are you're feeling exactly what the "other you's" are and  there's a lot of them :rolleyes:.

This is called synchronicity, that will essentially give the essence of "deja vu."

Basically, all of you is enjoying this experience in some way or another right at this moment and that's a lot of people when you come to think of it.

OfflineRonaldFuckingPaul
Our Dear Leader
Male User Gallery

Re: Hawaiian Baby Woodrose I [Re: BiG_StroOnZ]
    #7636620 - 11/14/07 06:15 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Alright guys, sorry I didn't post during my trip but I was tripping WAY harder than I expected to, and my nausea was horrible even though I took 2 Dramamine's. I didn't throw up though, despite me bending over my toilet, nothing came out of my stomach.

Anyways, wow I don't even know where to start. It took about an hour to really hit me. When it did hit me a recurring theme of my family was brought up. It seems in all my trips that I'm reminded of how much I care for my family and all the amazing times in my childhood. I basically had a good amount of euphoria at first.

Of course things took a turn for the worse, I started to get a good deal of anxiety and went back into bed to lay down. I just wanted the trip to end, the nausea was overwhelming. I felt a connection to my last Salvia breakthrough experience, you know what I mean. I could go back to the same mindset I had on Salvia.

I could also access thoughts throughout my life more easily. I remembered dreams that I had as a kid that were profound to me, heavenly dreams. Also post-trip I keep getting deja-vu for whatever reason, in fact I just had it only minutes ago. I had many scary thoughts as well. Most involved dying and the halt of my existence in this physical realm and going crazy thinking I was going to be in this scary mind state forever.

Keep in mind I have indulged in a decent amount of powerful psychedelics such as Psilocybin and LSD. The thing about LSA though for me is that you can't really think positively because that part of your brain is blocked by this chemical, at least in my experience. With other indole molecules I could at least see that I was going to be fine no matter how crazy it got.

I would go on explaining my experience but it was more of a personal experience that explaining it wouldn't do any justice. What do you guys think? Can you relate to my experience? bump

edit: Most of the time spent tripping I was nestled in my sleeping bag with my pillow covering my head. It wasn't enjoyable at all. Start with low doses people. Peace

--------------------

Edited by RonaldFuckingPaul (11/14/07 06:19 PM)

Free sVs!
Female

#7636638 - 11/14/07 06:19 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Sounds like it hit harder than you expected. My HBWR trip was quite euphoric throughout, even though I too bent over the toilet without puking at one point. Mushrooms usually give me more anxiety than I experienced from the seeds.

Did you get the Hawaiian strain? And how was your emotional state? And finally, did you smoke any herb? I smoked plenty and it added the perfect "glaze" to the trip.

--------------------
Enlil said:

Edited by Tchan909 (11/14/07 06:37 PM)

OfflineRonaldFuckingPaul
Our Dear Leader
Male User Gallery

Re: Hawaiian Baby Woodrose I [Re: Sophistic Radiance]
    #7636650 - 11/14/07 06:22 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Tchan909 said:
Sounds like it hit harder than you expected. My HBWR trip was quite euphoric throughout, even though I too bent over the toilet without puking at one point too.

Did you get the Hawaiian strain? And how was your emotional state? And finally, did you smoke any herb? I smoked plenty and it added the perfect "glaze" to the trip.

Yes I got the Hawaiian strain. My emotional state before the trip was quite good actually, excited to trip I guess. I didn't actually smoke herb because I'm on probation which sucks but oh well.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds