Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSpoonDuDs
Stranger

A fucking insane trip!!!
    #7628850 - 11/13/07 03:29 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

So I had tried shrooms before and it was great but i wanted a much harder trip. I convinced my friend that shrooms are sick so we decided to do them at my house at 11 at night. A few other of my friend took them on the same night and we decided to try and keep in contact by phone... BAD IDEA!!
I took over 4 grams and my buddy took 2 grams... ANOTHER BAD IDEA!!! It was all going good me and him just hanging out on the couch watching Eurotrip, but they having a whole different trip than we were. All the sudden everything started to vibrate and breath with me and I turned to my friend and said "Oh Fuck!"
I had brought my ipod with me thinking that music is always good with drugs. I turned on some hardcore techno and i walked into the bathroom and closed the door... Good Idea! I stared into the mirror and started dancing with the techno! The room was spinning and my headphone wires were passing through my arms and then i pressed my hand against my stomach and reached inside my body and grabbed my heart and felt it beat against my hand!!! Long story short i went in fully dressed and came out in my boxers with scratches all over my body!
My friend was still on the couch watching T.V. talking on the phone. Our other lady friend had taken the same shrooms and she was having a horrible trip! He put on speaker phone and all i heard was her cry out "YOU TOOK THOSE THINGS TOO?!" After that it was all down hill... I ended up freaking out and tried to go to bed so the trip would end.
When i closed my eyes i saw the faces of my friends and family yelling at me saying that it was my fault and everyone was going to die because of it! I ended up talking to myself and saying stuff like "I'm sorry and I'm gonna fucking die" and for a moment i thought i was in a comma and my mom was talking to me so i had a deep conversation with no one! I finally worked up the energy to get up and sit at the edge of my bed. "This is were it gets really weird..." I scanned the room for something that made sense and i ended up looking at a picture... ANOTHER REALLY REALLY BAD IDEA!!! The picture began to morph into the devil and started to talk to me but i think it was really me talking for it! It told me that the only way to end my trip was to kill my friend who was watching T.V... FUCK!!! I actually contemplated how to do it for a brief moment and then broke out of that train of thought and ran over to him and told him that something isn't right. But the shrooms had made him sick and he told me to go back to my corner! "That asshole!"
I sat there huddled in a ball rocking back and forth whispering to myself things that i can't even remember...
I finally decided i better throw up because i had taken way more than anyone else and at that moment it made sense that it was the only way to fix it! i forced myself to throw up but when i did i puked up blood or at least i thought i did! I had eaten a grapefruit before the trip began thinking that the vitamin c would kick it up a notch and it did! 30 seconds later i had awoken from trip with the weirdest story ever!
So who wants to take some shrooms!?!?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMourningdove
Stranger
Re: A fucking insane trip!!! [Re: SpoonDuDs]
    #7629636 - 11/13/07 10:09 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Sounds like you underestimated the power of the mushrooms. Lot's of people get on the Internet and gloat about those heroic doses. Many of these guys are exagerating. The truth is the 4-5 gram range is a serious dose for most people. The people who brag and really gloat about the heroic doses are either making it up or have tolorance issues. If you take shrooms all of the time, the tolorance will make 4 grams an uneventful experience. You can usually tell when someone is telling the truth about this if you have been there. Lot's of pissing contest teenagers here. Only experienced people can handle that. Don't take the Shroomery message board too serious when it comes to dosage suggestions. You must enter that world with a lot of respect and humbleness if you really want to learn something.

Edited by Mourningdove (11/13/07 10:12 AM)

InvisibleWhiskeyClone
Not here
Male User Gallery

Loc: Longitudinal Center of Canada ...
Re: A fucking insane trip!!! [Re: SpoonDuDs]
    #7644326 - 11/16/07 01:47 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Why did you post this twice?

--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale