Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinefortytwo
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: PDX
Recent Report - Blue Meanies 1 gram
    #7627542 - 11/12/07 07:30 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

(actual unedited report from the day of the trip)

0:00 - .55 grams dried P. Cyanescens (Copelandia Cyanescens) on empty stomach. Washed down with orange juice.

:15 – drainage at back of throat, indication of onset.

:20 – peaceful feeling, not sure if from the fact that I’m over the anxiety of wondering if I should take them or not.

:30 – onset of body buzz, heaviness in arms, shoulders. Faint effects.

:40 - .25 grams taken for total of .8 grams

:50 - still mild, proprioception and coordination compromised only about 10%. Faint visuals, shadows taking color

:55 – .2 grams total of 1 gram.

1:00 – not much change. If this were the results of a peak on .55 I would, in retrospect go with 1.5 grams next time. A very mild trip, very much in control. Very mellow, peaceful feeling, nearly drowsy.

1:10 – back to reiterate, yes, 1.5 next time. Probably the strain/conditions/temperature. Relatively weak? I don’t know.

1:15 – Coordination cut by 20%, approximately. Second wave? Put on Queen’s Radio Ga Ga video. Reaonable body buzz at last. But not at all what 2 grams P. Cubensis did at 30 minutes in.

Animals are high all the time. High on not having an ego.

1:30 – Smoked a small amount of Canabis.

2:00 – 3:30 A light trip. Good, mellow. No visuals.

4:30 – About 90% over with. A little cleansed, introspective, but disappointed at the evasive message of the trip. Too light, overall. Going to 1.5 grams of Cyanescens is not a bad idea, probably a medium-high dose, or equivalent to 3 grams dried P. Cubensis, but that is much speculation, perhaps a bit high of an estimate. Had to coax too much out of this trip, and didn’t both, just went with the flow, watched videos and sprung on every zany idea I came across. At least most. Smoked more cannabis, opened a 90-minute pale from Dogfishhead. Some good introspection on the circumstances of my life and my desire to right the wrongs. No sense of guilt, or bad-trippiness, I think this is because I can blame just about all my troubles on the circumstances affecting me, not myself. Wished .

5:00 – Came back from 80’s videos to continue writing on trip experience at this stage. Some euphoria, the extent of which was pumping my legs up and down in a dance to some very, very amazing 80’s videos. I had, on a previous 2 g. P. Cubensis trip had a breakthrough experience empathizing with the facial expressions of artists performing/singing their songs. This wasn’t as apparent, and I wasn’t as able to “get on board” with the 80’s vibe, which is so wonderfully playful and carefree. Normally I’m in love with not just the concept, but understanding what the artists felt like in getting to produce a video, their experience of the video. But in light of how far American culture has fallen since then, it is sort of sad in a way that I can’t suspend, probably b/c I didn’t have enough mushrooms, really. Often despite my rambling thoughts and concern with getting the “most” out of the trip, I was continually called back to the videos, called to just “drop it” and have fun. That part was great.

Not a bad peak, but shorter, much shorter, than last time when I watched at least two hours of videos and soaked up every one like a sponge.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds