Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineRedRabbit
Artist
 User Gallery

Loc: Atlantis
fudge, can i no longer dream? because of whosawaht? (maryjerry??)
    #7626683 - 11/12/07 04:46 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Has Smoking ganja influenced your dreaming patterns? any experience or knowledge on the subject?

i would never touch the stuff, :bongload: :lol: even though it should be legal

--------------------
all posts and statements made are completely fictional,
I greatly detest being associated with any illegal activites,
In fact, I have never done anything illegal,
I choose to learn about differant substances so that in the case where i might need to interact with them, I shall know alot about them,
This is a principle in everything i do...

:einstein:
I have yet to use the knowledge i learn on this site...
:jazzman:
:grin: hee hee i should patent this! :grin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleShroomeup
Snipes
 User Gallery

Re: fudge, can i no longer dream? because of whosawaht? (maryjerry??) [Re: RedRabbit]
    #7626758 - 11/12/07 05:04 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Yeah man definitely. I recently quit smoking after long term use and now my dreams have returned in full force. They are so awesome even if its a bad dream I get pissed off when my alarm goes. Know when I think about it I mustn't have been dreaming at all while on the stuff.

OfflineDeathCompany
Oneironaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: Somewhere in my head
Re: fudge, can i no longer dream? because of whosawaht? (maryjerry??) [Re: Shroomeup]
    #7626782 - 11/12/07 05:08 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

well u dos till dream, u just cant remember them.

--------------------

InvisibleTripityDooDaDay
Prick
Male User Gallery

Re: fudge, can i no longer dream? because of whosawaht? (maryjerry??) [Re: RedRabbit]
    #7626783 - 11/12/07 05:08 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

I normally dream a lot. Too much sometimes. Weed does reduce my dreams in both quantity and vividness. I've gone through periods of heavy smoking where I hardly dreamed at all.

OfflineLimerick
a moment ofclarity
Male

Loc: the bark and below it
    #7627204 - 11/12/07 06:30 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

For sure it has. I can't recall nearly any of my dreams these days. but before I smoked I could remember some all the time.

Oh wise ones, teach me how to remember my dreams and to become lucid.

Invisibledemiu5
humans, lol
 User Gallery

Loc: the popcorn stadium Flag
    #7627211 - 11/12/07 06:31 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

smoking usually kills my dream memory as I'm fuzzy when I wake up. sometimes it definitely dumbs down the quality/intensity, but not always

--------------------
channel your inner Larry David

InvisibleTripityDooDaDay
Prick
Male User Gallery

Re: fudge, can i no longer dream? because of whosawaht? (maryjerry??) [Re: Limerick]
    #7627509 - 11/12/07 07:25 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Limerick said:
For sure it has. I can't recall nearly any of my dreams these days. but before I smoked I could remember some all the time.

It's not permanent. :smile:

The dreams return to normal when you quit or reduce. Actually the older I've gotten the more my dreams, or at least the recollection of them has developed. When I was younger I quit smoking at least twice simply to bring back the dreams that I missed so much. I have in more recent times smoked an extra bit before bed to ensure sleep instead of a night of endless wild dreams. My dreams seem to come back with a vengeance in frequency and vividness when I quit smoking for a length of time. I love dreaming but, too much is too much.

You can achieve a balance where you can smoke and still dream. My dreams only go away when I smoke too much. The dreams diminishing are usually my first sign that I'm smoking too much.

OfflineRedRabbit
Artist
 User Gallery

Loc: Atlantis
Re: fudge, can i no longer dream? because of whosawaht? (maryjerry??) [Re: TripityDooDaDay]
    #7631874 - 11/13/07 05:57 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

FUCK!!! I like dreaming sooo much.... but i just can't, dagnabit..... i sleep better green

--------------------
all posts and statements made are completely fictional,
I greatly detest being associated with any illegal activites,
In fact, I have never done anything illegal,
I choose to learn about differant substances so that in the case where i might need to interact with them, I shall know alot about them,
This is a principle in everything i do...

:einstein:
I have yet to use the knowledge i learn on this site...
:jazzman:
:grin: hee hee i should patent this! :grin:

Edited by RedRabbit (11/13/07 05:58 PM)

Offlinelearningtofly
Ancient Aliens
Male

Loc: Out of this world
    #7631897 - 11/13/07 06:00 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

might have something to do with REM Rebound

--------------------

InvisibleFeanor
 User Gallery

Re: fudge, can i no longer dream? because of whosawaht? (maryjerry??) [Re: Limerick]
    #7631937 - 11/13/07 06:05 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Limerick said:

Smoke some DMT.

--------------------

May Terence McKenna Live Long

The DMT Chronicles

InvisibleSophistic Radiance
Free sVs!
Female

Loc: Center of the Universe
Re: fudge, can i no longer dream? because of whosawaht? (maryjerry??) [Re: learningtofly]
    #7631944 - 11/13/07 06:06 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

I don't dream much less now than before I started smoking, though I do notice when I stop for a while (like a few months ago I went to TN and didn't get any chances to smoke for 9 days) my dreams get pretty vivid, more than I remember them being before. Had some weird half-asleep/half-awake type shit go on too.

--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.

OfflineJG1
Stranger
Re: fudge, can i no longer dream? because of whosawaht? (maryjerry??) [Re: Sophistic Radiance]
    #7631984 - 11/13/07 06:13 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

i smoke weed all day and i remember alot of my dreams. in fact it seems like i dont get any real sleep because i dream so much. and most of my dreams are completely lucid.

InvisibleFeanor
 User Gallery

Re: fudge, can i no longer dream? because of whosawaht? (maryjerry??) [Re: Sophistic Radiance]
    #7632033 - 11/13/07 06:20 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Had some weird half-asleep/half-awake type shit go on too.

Interesting, huh? I have that a lot as well, and I have not really researched the topic at all, but it's definitely interesting and something that gets my mind thinking in the extreme. It truly feels like a trip to me. The lucidity is there; I know exactly what's going on. Also, it is obvious that whatever is taking place is not a genuine dream, but rather, something completely different. Yet, it feels remotely similar. What does this feel like to you?

--------------------

May Terence McKenna Live Long

The DMT Chronicles

Offlineopensaysme
Be Here Now
Male User Gallery

Loc: NJ-NY area
Re: fudge, can i no longer dream? because of whosawaht? (maryjerry??) [Re: Feanor]
    #7632049 - 11/13/07 06:23 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

I'm a heavy drinker, so most of the time lately i haven't been remembering my dreams at all. But when i do go sober for a day or two i have the most vivid and intense dreams.

The past week or so I've been having insanely vivid dreams, some glorious, some horrible nightmares where bad shit goes down. In the good ones i usually hook up with some girl that i know, or am partying at a concert or something. In the bad ones some fucked up shit happens with either close family or friends.

Sometimes i take this sinus medication called Rynatan and when i do i always have very wild dreams.

InvisibleSophistic Radiance
Free sVs!
Female

Loc: Center of the Universe
Re: fudge, can i no longer dream? because of whosawaht? (maryjerry??) [Re: opensaysme]
    #7632176 - 11/13/07 07:00 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

When I become lucid in a dream (e.g. become aware that I'm actually dreaming), it's usually followed by an intense zonking feeling... a feeling of heavy pressure and intensity. Like you mentioned, it does feel somewhat trippy. I usually wake up after that, though.

What happened while I was in TN was pretty weird, though - I was dreaming that I was back in California. Then, all of a sudden, I wondered why I didn't remember the trip back from TN and I realized I must be dreaming. I got that trippy pressure feeling, then I "woke up" - on my couch, still in California! I think I had actually opened my eyes at this point because I had in fact been sleeping on a couch, just not the couch I thought it was. Weird. I woke up for real not long after. I think it might have been sleep paralysis, I remember not even thinking about trying to move, like I was stuck. That's never happened to me before, though.

I want to work on wake-induced lucid dreaming. I don't really know where to begin, though.

--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.

Edited by Tchan909 (11/13/07 07:04 PM)

Offlinediox8tony
Stranger
    #7632353 - 11/13/07 07:42 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

it effects my dreams in a good way. i have lots of dreams, and remember most of them. they are filled with crazy shit you think about while high, but im living in it. now when im sober its almost opposite that.

InvisibleJack Albertson
bismillah rahmani rahim
Male User Gallery

Loc: SOLARIS
Re: fudge, can i no longer dream? because of whosawaht? (maryjerry??) [Re: diox8tony]
    #7632372 - 11/13/07 07:46 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

weed has made me go lucid in the middle of the night and my dreams are way intense when i can remember them. If anything i have a harder time sleeping high because my brain wont rest.

--------------------
Man is timid and apologetic; he is no longer upright; he dares not say "I think," "I am," but quotes some saint or sage. He is ashamed before the blade of grass or the blowing rose.Man postpones or remembers; he does not live in the present, but with reverted eye laments the past, or, heedless of the riches that surround him, stands on tiptoe to foresee the future. He cannot be happy and strong until he too lives with nature in the present, above time
TRANSCEND

Offlineg00ru
lit pants tit licker
Male User Gallery

Loc: georgia, us
Re: fudge, can i no longer dream? because of whosawaht? (maryjerry??) [Re: diox8tony]
    #7632382 - 11/13/07 07:47 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

I've never even heard of weed making you dream less.  Maybe if you fall asleep high, but I don't think frequent use would affect dreams just as long as you're pretty sober when you fall asleep.

Of course, there is NOTHING like a good smoke before you go to sleep :gethigh:

--------------------
check out my music!
drowse in prison and your waking will be but loss

InvisibleJack Albertson
bismillah rahmani rahim
Male User Gallery

Loc: SOLARIS
Re: fudge, can i no longer dream? because of whosawaht? (maryjerry??) [Re: g00ru]
    #7632392 - 11/13/07 07:48 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

NOTHING!

--------------------
Man is timid and apologetic; he is no longer upright; he dares not say "I think," "I am," but quotes some saint or sage. He is ashamed before the blade of grass or the blowing rose.Man postpones or remembers; he does not live in the present, but with reverted eye laments the past, or, heedless of the riches that surround him, stands on tiptoe to foresee the future. He cannot be happy and strong until he too lives with nature in the present, above time
TRANSCEND

Offlinetriste
Stranger
Re: fudge, can i no longer dream? because of whosawaht? (maryjerry??) [Re: Jack Albertson]
    #7632512 - 11/13/07 08:23 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

My friend claims he has crazy dreams when he goes to sleep stoned, but I've never had any myself. I do feel like I never remember my dreams anymore now that I smoke often. It seems like the only thing that remedies this is not smoking for an extended period -- when I go 4-5 days, I don't notice any difference, but if I abstain for a week or more, I do seem to remember more dreams during that period. Of course, I have no idea if this is all coincidental or not though, but I would be interested in finding out if there's a correlation between marijuana and dreaming.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds