Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineBabylon2012
I eat cantaloupes
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ottawa, Canada
2 lovers, 2 grams each
    #7619872 - 11/10/07 06:18 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

Setting : Two eccentric lovers, in their quiet house. In the evening. Low lightning. I (male, mid-twenties, 165lbs) had a dozen trips before. I hoped the mushrooms would give me ideas for a name for my music project. For K. (female, 30, 100lbs wet), it was her first psychedelic experience, but had been experimenting with the paranormal for quite some time and she was an experienced pot smoker.

Dosage
: 2g each of cracker dry Golden Teachers

At 7:40pm, we both ingested our dose of Golden Teachers with a yogurt. Right after, we took a shower together to purify our bodies. We put on comfortable clothes and went in our living room. We have the perfect cocooning place; a big leather couch and lots of cushions and blankets. At this point, we could feel a slight nausea. K. rolled a joint for later. We then decided to watch Björk music videos. It was around 8:15, 35 minutes after the ingestion. Then we both started to feel very nauseous, having a feeling of slowly disconnecting with “normal” consciousness. I could feel waves of energy passing through my limbs, forcing me to move incoherently, as if I was floating in water. I felt the urge to free my feet and removed my socks. We had to stop Björk. K. was lying on the ground on her belly, sliding with the cushions, complaining about the nausea. As for myself, I couldn’t stop moving my legs and I was losing control over my thoughts, everything seemed meaningless. The trip was beginning. It was about 8:20.

There was no point in trying to light that joint. I went on the ground and played with K. with the cushions for a while. Closing my eyes, I could see patterns, forms, objects in three dimensions. I wasn’t expecting this with this dosage, but was very pleased and impressed. K. could not close her eyes, as the nausea would get more intense. She had visual distortions; proportions seemed impossible. She was fascinated by her hands. Gravity seemed empowered. She had open-eyed visuals and revelations of the cosmic machinery. When I drank from the bottle of water, it’s as if I had been engulfing the whole Pacific Ocean in a second.

At some point I got a little worried that K. was bad-tripping, though I was confident in her psychonautic ability to navigate through such a situation. She was constantly repeated she felt small, wet and cold. She used the term “puddle” or “meat” to describe how she felt about her body. She was whining, in fetus position on the ground. She felt very fragile. I knew she was ok and she was not panicking. She wasn’t resisting those thoughts. I hugged her many times to let her know everything was okay.

I wanted to be on my two feet and went to the fridge. K. had anticipated the need for fruits so before the trip, I bought a cantaloupe, pears and a pomegranate. While I was serving a glass of berry juice, K. was at the bathroom, hypnotized by the mirror, not recognizing what was reflected. It was as if the mirror was a window and through it was an immortal queen in her castle. We then both tasted the excellent juice and hugged each other. It felt like we were standing in the void.

I was hungry. I took the cantaloupe in my hands and was struck by the beauty of its skin, organized in a mycelium-like network. Taking a knife in my hand was also special, realizing how important tools were in the development of civilization, but also how serious it was: using a tool means exploiting nature. I felt the life energy of the cantaloupe, which was containing thousands of seeds and that I was to run my knife through. It was necessary for me to praise nature and life, to make peace in myself with the need to eat before cutting the flesh. When I planted the knife in it, it was just like if I had planted it in my own heart. K. came near and smelled the flesh of the cantaloupe by the slit. I smelled it too before opening it completely. It was like tearing the sun in two. I remarked that the heart looked like a vagina and we touched it. An intense erotic energy was kind if released from the fruit. K. was touching the seeds, wetting her fingers, hands and mouth in the juice. We then touched our hands, playing with our fingers, giggling like children. I wanted to eat it using only my fingers. K. ate it by bringing the fruit to her mouth, eating like an animal. I had an immense respect for the fruit that was giving its life to me. K. went to rinse her face and hands in tepid water, an intense encounter with the spirit of water.

We went back in the living room. K. was on the couch, giggling, speaking incoherently. I was on the ground, on my back, enjoying the light visuals of Aztec motifs and glowing mushrooms. We were often kissing and touching each other gently. She was seeing me deformed, but she repetitively said I was beautiful. Hands and eyes everywhere, we were enveloped in softness.
We felt the need to go to another room. Walking the stairs wasn’t easy, but funny. We fell on our bed, mixed in the blankets, as if we were floating on clouds. I became very silent and introverted. K. was making sounds. She seemed to lose the faculty of language and slowly rebuilt it over the next hour. She could not build phrases, and thus used only simple words to describe what she was feeling, thinking or seeing. She had feelings of non-existence and the conscience of multi-dimensional realms. I was fascinated with the textures of the curtains, the rice paper lamp, the ceiling, hair, blankets, skin. We kissed and hugged and laughed. I realized the strong link between dragons and women. And I thought that language had probably been invented by females. I was playing around with symbols, in my head. I also saw myself as a very ancient pharaoh.

I felt the need for sleep, but it was only around 11:30pm. Besides, I couldn’t fall asleep. I was breathing with attention. I realized that the name of God could only be said through breath, inspiration (YH) and expiration (WH): “YHWH”. I found that interesting. Also, I was suggesting that the word “dent”, in French (teeth) was closely related to the preposition “dans” (in), since the tooth are IN the mouth. How interesting. My thoughts were running fast. Eurêka! I had found the name for my music project: Quantaloup. Of course it’s related to my experience with the fruit. In French, “cantaloupe” is spelled without the e. Also, I thought mixing “Quanta” and “Loup” (“Loup” means wolf, in French) was interesting. Besides, it made a unique name. The mushrooms answered.

Around midnight, I wanted to smoke that joint. We both went downstairs, naked in our blankets, and we smoked half of the joint, the other half being consumed as we write this report. It helped K. recover her ability to build phrases. She was obsessed with the letter “P”, saying every word starting with “P” she could think of. I was looking at her, amazed at her beauty. I wanted to take pictures of her. I took the camera and took dozens of picture. She went back on the ground. She also took pictures of me with interesting angles and close-ups. We took over 150 pictures! At one point, I had a blue colored spot stuck in my eye because of the camera. I was amusing myself by placing that blue spot on K.’s eye, making her look like an Egyptian princess.

At this point, everything was feeling natural and spontaneous. We were over “good” or “bad”, just enjoying the flow of time that we couldn’t grasp anyway. We felt it was the time to get to bed again, so we went back upstairs. It was around 1:30 when went for sleep. We both had an agitated night, but we felt comfortable, and woke around 10am in the morning with no sign of hangover or anything else than hunger and thirst.

All in all, it was a good trip. “Negative” points: we were a bit exhausted before ingesting the mushrooms. K. had a small bad-trip but did not panic; she let it go and managed very well through these parts of her inner feelings. It’s was not as much “negative” for her than for me. “Positive” points: a precious, warm moment, with intense complicity and nice transpersonal and introspective insights.

For the next trip, we will take greater attention to our diet the day before and the day of the trip. The nausea was intense, and what we ate for supper didn’t help. Also, it would be nice to go outside, during the day. As for the dosage, it was just perfect for a first experimentation. I am not sure both of us are ready for a higher dosage, but slowly, we will get there. For the next one, especially if we go outside for a walk in the forest, we may reduce the dosage slightly or keep it at 2g each.

--------------------
Everybody's laughing
Everybody's happy
Here comes the sun king

Quantaloup @ MySpace

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinepoeticphoto
Lover, not a Fighter
Female User Gallery

Loc: your head.
Re: 2 lovers, 2 grams each [Re: Babylon2012]
    #7620201 - 11/10/07 08:17 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

Nice report, man. Beautiful experiences on a low dose. Me and my boyfriend are about to dose... It was supposed to be me, him, and our friend C, but C is on the couch, passed out from the pills he must have taken before coming over. He won't be up until the morning. ...oh well, his loss, more for us. lol.

Very cool tripping pictures as well. Thanks for sharing.

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
    #7620601 - 11/10/07 11:25 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

P is a beautiful letter.  :heart: 

I loved your report.

OfflineBabylon2012
I eat cantaloupes
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ottawa, Canada
Re: 2 lovers, 2 grams each [Re: MOTH]
    #7621191 - 11/11/07 07:35 AM (16 years, 5 months ago)

P for Peace! :peace:
Thanks for reading. It's a pleasure sharing such beautiful experiences. I hoped it can somehow encourage lovers to experiment with the mushrooms. They are such a catalyst for artistic inspiration!

--------------------
Everybody's laughing
Everybody's happy
Here comes the sun king

Quantaloup @ MySpace

Offlinepoeticphoto
Lover, not a Fighter
Female User Gallery

Loc: your head.
    #7622724 - 11/11/07 05:00 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

I agree.  I want to have sex tripping so bad....  Just haven't gotten the chance yet, but I know how amazing it could be... Sometime soon though!  ...So many things to do while tripping, so little time... ahhhh...  Thanks again for sharing your experience. :mushroom2:

Offlinefazdazzle
Wanderer

#7626192 - 11/12/07 03:08 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Babylon2012 said:
I realized that the name of God could only be said through breath, inspiration (YH) and expiration (WH): “YHWH”. I found that interesting.

That IS interesting! What an original thought.

Quote:

Babylon2012 said:
At this point, everything was feeling natural and spontaneous. We were over “good” or “bad”, just enjoying the flow of time that we couldn’t grasp anyway.

I think this is by far my favorite thing about mushrooms - not how they make me think, how they make me see or hear, but the way they allow me to experience every moment, in the moment. The spontaneity of mushrooms is such an amazing thing.

Awesome report - can't wait till I trip with a significant other.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies