Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineChemical Swirl
Stranger

Shrooms + Salvia
    #7619194 - 11/10/07 03:11 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

A match made in heaven!

Last weekend me and my friend dosed about 3.25g each. We waited approximately 45 minutes when we were both feeling the effects. We then smoked some 20x salvia extract, out of a bong with my pipe-zippo.

It's like getting slingshot through the intense, angular world of salvia into the fluid mystical world of shrooms. Once you're off, you are off, though.

We ended up smoking on 3 occassions that night, each spaced out by about an hour, and each time more intense than the last.

Anyone else had this experience?

--------------------
My friend tripping for his second time lying upside down on a stair-case:

"It's like, M.C. Escher."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSeventy
equanimitor
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada (PNW)
Re: Shrooms + Salvia [Re: Chemical Swirl]
    #7619212 - 11/10/07 03:16 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

i've thought of trying it

never broken through before though

Offlinetyler_0_durden
Stranger

Re: Shrooms + Salvia [Re: Seventy]
    #7619732 - 11/10/07 05:38 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Be more careful next time! you should know that smoking hits after hits of salvia on a single occasion can kill you...

--------------------
"As a man who has devoted his whole life to the most clear headed science, to the study of matter, I can tell you as a result of my research about atoms this much: There is no matter as such. All matter originates and exists only by virtue of a force which brings the particle of an atom to vibration and holds this most minute solar system of the atom together. We must assume behind this force the existence of a conscious and intelligent mind. This mind is the matrix of all matter."  --Max Planck

InvisibleBiG_StroOnZ
Male User Gallery

#7619755 - 11/10/07 05:45 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Chemical Swirl said:
A match made in heaven!

Last weekend me and my friend dosed about 3.25g each. We waited approximately 45 minutes when we were both feeling the effects. We then smoked some 20x salvia extract, out of a bong with my pipe-zippo.

It's like getting slingshot through the intense, angular world of salvia into the fluid mystical world of shrooms. Once you're off, you are off, though.

We ended up smoking on 3 occassions that night, each spaced out by about an hour, and each time more intense than the last.

Anyone else had this experience?

Fungi = Man/Woman balance, Salvia = just Woman

So,

Mushrooms + Salvia = 3-way orgy with your mind (2 Women + 1 Man)

Simply put that is...

InvisibleTripityDooDaDay
Prick
Male User Gallery

Re: Shrooms + Salvia [Re: tyler_0_durden]
    #7620060 - 11/10/07 07:18 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

tyler_0_durden said:
Be more careful next time! you should know that smoking hits after hits of salvia on a single occasion can kill you...

A joke I don't get I guess. :shrug:

I have taken over 30 hits of potent extract in a 10 hour period on more than one occasion so I'm pretty sure one not needs to worry about it killing you. Could make you a bit weird for a time though. lol

Salvia mixes great with everything imo. It's been a couple of weeks since I've smoked any. That might be a record for me. I should do something about that tonight.

Offlineroksteady
Stranger
    #9718174 - 02/01/09 04:21 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

I had 450ml of hash-stalk vodka (brewed for about 18months) and I put 50ml of fly agaric honey (kept warm for 6 months - 4 heads ground up in about 75ml of honey) in with the voddy, it mixed really well, tasted beautiful...  After 3 or 4 hefty shots of that I started chasing the shots with pipes of 20x salvia...  1st pipe was good but the 2nd and 3rd pipes were amazing - proper out of body stuff going on...  Lucky for me I was outside in a forest...  After the 3rd pipe (a couple of hours after the 1st) I could see and hear everything as if i was sitting up in the trees...  Make sure you're sitting down though innit!  Beats the arse out of nitrous on mdma...  If you ever do anything like this I strongly recommend you seek the sanctity of mother nature rather than the harshness of suburbia.  Next time tis gonna be pure, strong fly agaric brew with some 35x - waiting for a clear frosty night with a big moon...  I'll let ye know how it goes

Offlineastronaut
ascetic aesthetic
Male

Re: Shrooms + Salvia [Re: roksteady]
    #9718854 - 02/01/09 06:02 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Two puffs of Salvia on an eighth of shrooms gave me a profoundly entheogenic and visually lush experience, unlike anything else I've lived through. Somehow already tripping seems to make it much easier to break through on Salvia, and I tell you: a true Salvia breakthrough is incredible. There's a strange synergy between these drugs.

--------------------
In another Time's Forgotten Space, your Eyes looked through your Mother's Face:
Wildflower Seed on the Sand and Stone, may the Four Winds blow you Safely Home!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies