Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineCannabischarlie
Resident badass
 User Gallery

i could find the stuff to grow shrooms, but not the actual shrooms. Why you HAVE TO grow.
    #7617121 - 11/09/07 10:40 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Truthfully I was growing for 10 months before even trying shrooms. Ill admit, the idea took me some time to implement, but my friends book on how to grow pot with the last chapter being about how to grow shrooms clinched it. I had never even thought to look online. the book had been left in the place he was renting and he got it free (nice huh) so i decided to actually put forth the effort to try it. after all, efforts to come up with shrooms went fruitless.

all the stuff can be bought around town, cept spores in my case. even the weird item of pressure cooker if you try hard enough. cant get boomers? dont worry, you can get the crap to grow them if you want em that bad.

how much effort do you want to spend to get what you cant get otherwise? the very least you need is a 2 liter soda bottle and a canning jar (or even a similar size drinking glass) a spore syringe and some vermiculite and brown rice flower. (im thinking EASIEST method with least overhead) but forget overhead bitches. forget it. the eights of shrooms you will sell to your friends at way discounted prices will pay for your equipment.

what im trying to say is the time you will spend to hunt down shrooms, well, could be put into growin' your own. to this day i have never bought actual shrooms (just prints) and never ever will. never.

if you think its a good idea, start now. gather your shit. spend a little money. hey, you got the money to get shrooms and pot anyway? why are you fucking around?

this is for all those hesitant to try. i say, shrooms for the masses. why go to dealer when you can go to legitamate sources? it doesnt take that long.

thinking about growing? stop thinking, start doing!

Paid for by The Coalition For More Shroom Labs.

--------------------
This section of the signature line has been intentionally left blank.

we could all use a little more sunshine.

:shrug: yeah, she's funny and somewhat interesting.  not a beauty queen, but not bad lookin.  i'd feel quite honored to fuck janine garofalo.
-tiny_rabid_birds

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineveda_sticks
Cultivator
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: UK Flag
Re: i could find the stuff to grow shrooms, but not the actual shrooms. Why you HAVE TO grow. [Re: Cannabischarlie]
    #7617661 - 11/10/07 05:43 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

um we dont grow shrooms to sell!!!!

For research purposes only!!!

--------------------

PF TEK - writeup by EvilMushroom666
Lets Grow Mushrooms - RogerRabbit & RoadKills website with sample videos plus the full PF TEK video series. Alot of great information - BUY THE DVD
Cakes can and will pin! - So you think cakes suck for pins. Your wrong
Franks Simple Coir/Verm Tek
Franks Proper Pasturisation Tek
Franks Spawning To Bulk - Monotub
Professor Pinheads RTV Injection Port Tek
Foo Mans No Soak WBS Prep Tek

Offlinefreshboi
Stranger
Re: i could find the stuff to grow shrooms, but not the actual shrooms. Why you HAVE TO grow. [Re: veda_sticks]
    #7617679 - 11/10/07 05:53 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

yea
you should just give them away
And if paying for your equipment is all it is then tell ur friends to pitch in to buy some more equipment

InvisibleThePyschonaut52
Stranger
Male

Re: i could find the stuff to grow shrooms, but not the actual shrooms. Why you HAVE TO grow. [Re: freshboi]
    #7617743 - 11/10/07 07:01 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

I don't get these kinds of threads. Seems we at the shroomery ard attracting a lot of stoney pot heads lately.

And yea, we don't sell shrooms here. So please don't say stuff like that.

--------------------
"In god we trust..."

-I guess we're screwed.

Invisibleorchidfanatic
retiree
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: where the wild things are
Re: i could find the stuff to grow shrooms, but not the actual shrooms. Why you HAVE TO grow. [Re: ThePyschonaut52]
    #7617761 - 11/10/07 07:17 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

I throw mine away ..  I dont like them .. I just like to grow them and other edibles..  :wink:

InvisibleThePyschonaut52
Stranger
Male

Re: i could find the stuff to grow shrooms, but not the actual shrooms. Why you HAVE TO grow. [Re: orchidfanatic]
    #7617765 - 11/10/07 07:23 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

orchid, have you gotten my package yet?

--------------------
"In god we trust..."

-I guess we're screwed.

Invisibleorchidfanatic
retiree
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: where the wild things are
Re: i could find the stuff to grow shrooms, but not the actual shrooms. Why you HAVE TO grow. [Re: ThePyschonaut52]
    #7617804 - 11/10/07 07:49 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

no not yet pyschonaut .. I'll let you know when I get it ..usually takes at least
10 days to get something from canada post .

OfflineCaribou_Lou
Stranger

Loc: Never Land
Re: i could find the stuff to grow shrooms, but not the actual shrooms. Why you HAVE TO grow. [Re: orchidfanatic]
    #7618263 - 11/10/07 11:05 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

You're preaching to the choir buddy

Offlinesoulsizzle
nobody f**kswith The Jesus

Re: i could find the stuff to grow shrooms, but not the actual shrooms. Why you HAVE TO grow. [Re: Caribou_Lou]
    #7618293 - 11/10/07 11:14 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

I would think it's safe to say that everyone here is already interested in growing mushrooms (edible or otherwise). Therefore, trying to convince people to grow seems a little unnecessary.

--------------------

OfflineCannabischarlie
Resident badass
 User Gallery

Re: i could find the stuff to grow shrooms, but not the actual shrooms. Why you HAVE TO grow. [Re: soulsizzle]
    #7618755 - 11/10/07 01:16 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

not necessarily true, some people are fence sittin' poking around the forum, like i was at one time thinking "gee, can i do this easily and is it worth the time running around looking for shroom lab stuff?"

those people, like me, needed a kick in the pants and told to "just do it" you wont regret being your own hookup, nor the fact that you dont have get from "illicit sources" just shops around town.

--------------------

:shrug: yeah, she's funny and somewhat interesting.  not a beauty queen, but not bad lookin.  i'd feel quite honored to fuck janine garofalo.
-tiny_rabid_birds

Invisibleblood4blood
Calmer Than You Are

Loc: The Valley
Re: i could find the stuff to grow shrooms, but not the actual shrooms. Why you HAVE TO grow. [Re: Cannabischarlie]
    #7618793 - 11/10/07 01:25 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

ha ha "shroom labs"

yea dude ALOT of people on here do this just for the fun and expierence. i enjoy it alot, its fun to me and alot of others. i like buying new stuff for this hobby and anybody on here could tell ya that when we walk through a hardware store or bigbox store we're all saying in our heads "oh man i could totally use that", or "damn that would make a sweeeeet grow chamber"

none of us on here grow to distribute. we all feed them to or neibhors dogs!

InvisibleMankey
Male

Re: i could find the stuff to grow shrooms, but not the actual shrooms. Why you HAVE TO grow. [Re: blood4blood]
    #7618824 - 11/10/07 01:31 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

blood4blood said:
ha ha "shroom labs"

yea dude ALOT of people on here do this just for the fun and expierence. i enjoy it alot, its fun to me and alot of others. i like buying new stuff for this hobby and anybody on here could tell ya that when we walk through a hardware store or bigbox store we're all saying in our heads "oh man i could totally use that", or "damn that would make a sweeeeet grow chamber"

none of us on here grow to distribute. we all feed them to or neibhors dogs!

LOL! SO TRUE! My woman just shakes her head everytime we walk into walmart, ace, or lowes.

InvisibleOptx
PronouncedAwp-Tiks
 User Gallery

#7618961 - 11/10/07 02:00 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

wow...this post was such a waste of time...

--------------------
please do not take everything i say here so personally. welcome to teh internets!

Offlineeleven34
Male

Loc: Missouri
Re: i could find the stuff to grow shrooms, but not the actual shrooms. Why you HAVE TO grow. [Re: Optx]
    #7619066 - 11/10/07 02:23 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

This thread is off subject. Kind of suprising coming from someone who has been on here for 2 years.

To each their own. If they want to sit on they're asses and not grow them let them.

--------------------
"Get your damn hands off me sesame cake"

OfflineCannabischarlie
Resident badass
 User Gallery

Re: i could find the stuff to grow shrooms, but not the actual shrooms. Why you HAVE TO grow. [Re: eleven34]
    #7624190 - 11/12/07 12:22 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

You take shit way to seriously, I swear. The whole point is I do that at big box stores and hardware stores. I just got some stuff to rig a perfect shroom lab humidifier up to my terrarium, I tell you that certain style humidifiers are the best for these purposes. For the record I dont grow on any massive scale that supplies any real portion of the state. I think more people should just grow their own so they and their circle of friends have safe reliable shrooms to trip with. I imagine that people think this is something super scientific, time consuming, and hard, its really not, it just takes common sense and practice. its a hobby within a hobby.

--------------------

-tiny_rabid_birds

OfflineDeity208
Male User Gallery

Loc: 1,762
    #7624315 - 11/12/07 01:17 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

quit sayin SHROOM LAB this isnt meth.

--------------------
It's just like the story of the grasshopper and the octopus.
All year long, the grasshopper kept burying acorns for winter, while the
octopus mooched off his girlfriend and watched TV.
But then the winter came, and the grasshopper died, and the octopus ate all his acorns.
Also he got a race car.
Is any of this getting through to you?

Offlineyepyepyep
Stranger
Re: i could find the stuff to grow shrooms, but not the actual shrooms. Why you HAVE TO grow. [Re: Deity208]
    #7624535 - 11/12/07 05:08 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

A friend you sell mushrooms to is still a customer. Me personally, I'd hate to start treating my friends like customers.

OfflineRogerRabbitM
Bans for Pleasure
Male User Gallery

Loc: Seattle
Trusted Cultivator
OG Cultivator
    #7624610 - 11/12/07 06:13 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

This thread has been closed.

Reason:
Off Topic. Cultivation questions and answers only here please.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract