Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleLeftyBurnz
Mr. I Eat Butthole
Male User Gallery

Loc: FL
GOD DAMNIT!!
    #7616521 - 11/09/07 07:22 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

i just got my 4th $200+ speeding ticket in the last year...... i am SO skating on thin ice right now..... i have ONE point left on my license before i get a 30 day suspension...... :crankey:

the only thing thats going to save me is that the 12 months from the last time i took the driving school JUST ended last week..... go figure.

im actually pretty fucking lucky, the trooper today gave me a huge break because he saw i was so close to suspension. i was doing 75 in a 55 construction zone..... he did me the favor of not noting the construction zone..... which is awesome, because instead of paying $352 its $210.

what ALSO irritates me is that they label it a construction zone when there was ONE FUCKING GUY more than 50 yards from the road planting trees and shit. there were cones and shit, but he was the only motherfucker out there. and he wasnt even close to the road. bastards.

the part that pisses me off is 3 of the tickets are all from the same highway. its out in the middle of fucking nowhere. and i have this horrible habit of just spacing out when im on a desolate highway. its just so damn easy to get lost in my thoughts out there. all of the wilderness and no people is nice and tranquill. so its not like im even in a hurry or intentionally speeding....... :cruelworld:

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineVisionsToReality
RIBBONS

Re: GOD DAMNIT!! [Re: LeftyBurnz]
    #7616548 - 11/09/07 07:27 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

only thing that can stop you is you. do it b4 you get any deeper. you get fucked on insurance, cops see your horrendous record and judge you, and its a waste of your life. take my advice, been there and it is SO not worth it. just dont speed

--------------------
Life is one big road with lots of signs,
So when you're ridin' through the ruts,
Don't you complicate your mind.

Flee from hate, mischief and jealousy
Don't bury your thoughts,
Put your vision to reality, yeah!

InvisibleLeftyBurnz
Mr. I Eat Butthole
Male User Gallery

Loc: FL
Re: GOD DAMNIT!! [Re: VisionsToReality]
    #7616595 - 11/09/07 07:41 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

i know. i really do try. im usually the type of person that gets pissed off at someone when they say "i really try" but they can never stop doing whatever it is theyre doing. self destruction really irritates me, which is why im so pissed. because i REALLY do try not to speed. especially after the first 2 tickets...... the problem is i travel this road every weekend, and have for almost a year and a half. its such a long(2 hours) and boring drive on a lonesome road. i do really good for the first few months after a ticket, but then without even realizing it i slip back into my absentmindedness and then BAM! another ticket.

ANOTHER thing that irritates me(lol), is the fact that i bought a fucking radar jammer/detector. its supposed to scramble the signal and send it back causing an error so the cops have to reset their gun before reshooting, giving you enough time to adjust your speed. i paid $200 for that motherfucker. and for the last 6 months ive been really happy with it, its saved me a few times and this is the first time ive been surprised with it on. ive never seen this kind of radar the cop was using though, it must be a newer one to combat jammers. this one was called a "stalker dual radar M" different than the other radars used on me in the past. this time it didnt scramble the signal. he got me on the first pulse at my initial speed. because by the second blip, i was down to 65, which is usually when the real radar has kicked on in the past.

i dont fucking know. i know i need to slow the fuck down and i do.... until i stare out into space and realize im going 20-25 over the damn speed limit.  :foreheadslap:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1