Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineveda_sticks
Cultivator
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: UK Flag
9.9 grams (wet) Lipa Yai
    #7601474 - 11/06/07 06:26 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

A few of you might remember me almost packing up and leaving after a little bit of a hard time on 20 grams of EQ.

Well i stuck around and decided to have another go.

Well, i got a nice harvest of 2 cakes, somewhere around 40 grams, i had a particularly big fruit with a nice 4-5 inch cap, great tried to take a spore print but it didnt seem to dry (next time i will use some descicent) spores were definatly there i could scrape them of the gills.

Anyway, while that was trying to drop spores, i took my 2nd biggest fruit and a smaller 1, the big one weighing 9.9 grams and the other a 3 grams.

Being a bit wise, i choped the big one up and swallowed the peices with coffee and left the other one incase 9.9 grams wasnt enough.

After about an hour i was definatly feeling effects, had a great body buz, dilated pupils and the visuals were very mild, or so i thought. Until i looked at the computer screen and it was super bright and things moving around.

The visuals were very different to the EQ, rather than constant breathing, things would shift in a patterned direction, and had patterns forming on the walls.

So decided, should just put the other shroom away and not eat it, went and smoked a mild joint in my spare room, watching patterns in the wall.

oh, we just got a new TV

So i decided i wanted to watch charlie in the chocolate factory, then in some random mind shift i wanted the livingroom to be tidy, it felt really uncomfortable with all the mess, so starts tidying, then leads on to doing all the dishies, 2dying the kitching, the hall too.

So im finaly finished tidying to kitchen, gets down and turn the dvd on, arg its not working. silly me, its not hooked up to the TV, get thats all hooked up and put on...

Charlie and the chocolate factory (remake).

As soon as it starts im sitting there, totaly blowen away, the TV looks so huge im trying to get further back from it, my eyes are wide open. In total awe.

That film has some breath taking scenes in it, and watching it while trippen and on a new big widescreen TV is awesome.

Oh i just remembered, when i first put the dvd in i spent about 10 minutes watching the DVD mene!!! LOL

The only annoying thing was that i had started the film probably half way threw the peak, so nearing the end of the film i was about the tail end.

So i put on clerks and watched some of that, then all of a sudden it was 2.30am (had eaten the shrooms at between 6,30 and 7pm)

Time for bed, think it took me about an hour to go to sleep, had some minor ceo visuals that went away after 10 minutes then i wakes up 2day at 12.

yup good time, yup, nice dosage.

--------------------

PF TEK - writeup by EvilMushroom666
Lets Grow Mushrooms - RogerRabbit & RoadKills website with sample videos plus the full PF TEK video series. Alot of great information - BUY THE DVD
Cakes can and will pin! - So you think cakes suck for pins. Your wrong
Franks Simple Coir/Verm Tek
Franks Proper Pasturisation Tek
Franks Spawning To Bulk - Monotub
Professor Pinheads RTV Injection Port Tek
Foo Mans No Soak WBS Prep Tek

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblejeetered
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: no clue
Re: 9.9 grams (wet) Lipa Yai [Re: veda_sticks]
    #7601519 - 11/06/07 07:49 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

glad to hear you had a better time!

so you think you will continue your hobby to at least stockpile some?

Offlineveda_sticks
Cultivator
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: UK Flag
Re: 9.9 grams (wet) Lipa Yai [Re: jeetered]
    #7602621 - 11/06/07 01:11 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

I have the rest dried for storing, 1 cake dunking, and waiting on the other 2 finishing there flush.

Also got another 2 lipa yia almost ready to birth, then im gonna start up the brizilian ones

--------------------

PF TEK - writeup by EvilMushroom666
Lets Grow Mushrooms - RogerRabbit & RoadKills website with sample videos plus the full PF TEK video series. Alot of great information - BUY THE DVD
Cakes can and will pin! - So you think cakes suck for pins. Your wrong
Franks Simple Coir/Verm Tek
Franks Proper Pasturisation Tek
Franks Spawning To Bulk - Monotub
Professor Pinheads RTV Injection Port Tek
Foo Mans No Soak WBS Prep Tek

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale