Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblevandago
 User Gallery

Loc: .
Smoking dmt changed my life, got my head smashed, broke a 300 dollar pipe, forced me out of my home
    #7576240 - 10/30/07 11:25 AM (16 years, 5 months ago)

Let me start off by saying this is all true, and it's a mess. The whole weekend shouldn't have been , and because it got forced, the cosmos came crashing down on me in way more ways then one.

This is long. It takes the course of friday night, saturday night, and a little bit of sunday night ( it all ties together ).

So my 360 nitrous chargers come friday. Yay. Decide a trip would be fantastic. Friday is my grandpa day, me and him always go out for a lunch and I work on whatever needs done at his house, I left his house in the nick of time to get back to my house to sign for the chargers ( 1 hour drive to gpa's 1 hour drive home). Luckily I didn't have to drive even further to pick them up.

Once the nitrous is aquired I had to run and pick me and a few friends up some green . My normal dude is out, so I end up having to drive 1.5 hours to and 1.5 hours from a different dudes house, and come back with green that I wasn't as happy with as normal. Stop by a fellow shroomerites house and chill for a little while, the only pleasant part of my weekend, in retrospect, and then head for home.

On my journey home ( now about 5-6 hours of driving ) I decided acid isn't in my plans for the evening ( my original intentions ) and I would just go home and relax, ha.

I get home and my room mate and my good friend are there already, and they had full plans of devouring two gels and inhaling nitrous all night. Who am I to ruin their plans right? Well we don't have balloons and it's 11:30 so I drive to a store ( 20 minutes ) no balloons, drive to another store ( 20 min ) no balloons. Ended up going to a third and then a 4th store before they were finally aquired, both my room mate and friend are tripping ( they dosed right before we left ) and I'm sober as hell and quite grumpy at that.

We get home and watch a bullshit movie, The Invisible, I mean this is complete and utter trash don't even waste your time reading this sentence, If you already did I'm sorry.

By the end of the movie I realize I'm not going to be able to sleep with two tripping fools jamming tunes in my living room, so I proceed to eat 3 mg of xanax ( usually knocks me right out ) and smoke a little herb. Now here's where the trip actually starts......

The xanax is acting way different then normal, making me feel amazing, and euphoric. Usually I'm groggy and trashed off xanax, now I'm feeling great. In fact I'm feeling so good I want to trip. Everyones on acid though, and if I eat acid now by the time I'm peaking they'll be coming down, so I go for the ol' mushy in lemon juice. I figure I'd have to dose heavy from the xanax so I soak 5.2 grams of pan subbs in lemon juice and soak it for 20 min then slam it down ( my g/f also took 1.75 grams of cubes in lemon juice at this time ) . Effects start quickly, this is roughly 2 am.

Effects are astounding, the xanax is taking all the edge off the mush, everythings great. Listening to Radiohead- In Rainbows, inhaling nitrous and loving everything. All four of us tripping quite nicely, with the nitrous adding an amazing journery every couple of minutes, to one side of the universe and back, for me to explain in detail all the whip its I did, you'd be reading for hours, so we will skip that and get right down to why I even wrote this report.

This whip it was so good I had to take it further.....

I grab my stash of n,n-dmt and load a pile on top of a pipe ( my 300 dollar bear claw) it's the pipe in the very front of all the others in the pic below.

I fire the pipe up and take a massive dmt hit, I blow the hit back into the balloon and start huffing the balloon ( of course taking breaths every three huffs ). This was unimaginable. Nothing I could say can do it justice. It was the most intense experience, while at the same time being the calmest experience ever. The shift in reality was so great I was not even a human anymore, just part of innertangling cords, made out of red and white stripes. I was lost for a good ten minutes, in about 16 different places at once, thinking from so many different points in my mind, I was everything, and I knew it, and it wasn't hard to believe. I mean it wasn't shocking what so ever, it was like hey OF COURSE, jees and all this time. once I got back to reality it was crawling from every inch with a fuzzy cover of patterns and beings and just craziness.

This was so goddamn awesome, it made the next series of events worth it I think.

I gave everyone else in the room dmt hits, everyone had profound amazing results, and lots to tell once they were back. I decided more would be fine, and smoked it again.....and again....and again....probably about 8 times total, all being every bit as intense as the last. The very last dmt hit I took ( after my gf went to bed ) was where things got weird and wrong.

I shot out of my body, and came to at a huge black/clear pyramid. It was completely pitch black, like dark solid black, but I could see through it, around it, under it, above it, very real. Then 8-9 entities appeared around me, all a different color, they had no form except a gaseous floating color, like pixie dust. They all were very glad I came and told me very casually that I belonged in the pyramid, in more ways then one. The odd thing about their precense is how casual I felt towards them and how casual they felt towards me, it was like we were long friends reunited. I chose not to enter the pyramid and came to on my couch, I stood up in shock at what had just took place, and when I did bumped the table knocking my pipe onto a pile of empty nitrous chargers, breaking.

Now I wasn't in the right state to be doing all these drugs in the first place, what with 7+ hours in a car all day, and just being general pissed off, so this occourence just made me irate. I picked up what was left of the pipe and slammed it down on my hard floor, shattering it everywhere. I then got in my car, and drove down the road.

Now let me say this. Driving on what I had taken was so irresponsible and stupid, HOWEVER, I live in the middle of nowhere, on a dead end road, with literally 7 houses. The road is a quarter mile long, and completely straight. I was only driving up and down this road to calm down, breaking things are not fun, and I didnt want to be a dick to everyone else, though looking back, driving was a dick move.

I drove for maybe 5 minutes, doubtful if even that, mind you I only had strong visuals when smoking dmt or huffing a whip it, other than that it was a very mild level 1-2 trip with barely any traces ( on account of the xanax I assume ), so the drive was really nothing, I pulled back in and went to clean my mess up.

While I was cleaning I took 3 more xanax to completely kill the trip, and started bitching up a storm, mainly about how I dind't want to trip in the first place, and now this had happened. My roommate started talking mad shit, called me a whiney little bitch, and to shut the fuck up. I shot back at him and told him he had a lot of room to talk condsidering all he does is work and bitch about working, and then mooch weed off everyone else.

He tells me to say it to his face...

"Well then, joe, you are a piece of shit mooch"

He blasts me in the face, really hard, and jumps on top of me blasting me in the face over and over. It caught me off gaurd for a second, but somehow ( on 5 grams of mush and 6 xanax ) I came back with a flurry of fists ( this is all told to me by my roommamte who is joe, my friend and my girlfriend, she woke up when I got in my car). I hit him in the face a few times and picked him up and slammed him right through our kitchen table. He got up extremely fast and tackled me getting on top of me, he punches me in the face one time, and I shoot up and bear hug him to my chest and started plowing the back of his head with my fist. I grabbed a pressure point on the back of his neck, and proceeded to hit him in the head til the back of his head split wide open and blood started gushing everywhere. He started begging for me to stop, saying he was going to die, so I got up and being in a raging state, grabbed a pan of grease ( not hot grease cold grease ) and dumped it on him, then hit him in the head with a glass jar. As soon as the glass jar hit him I realized what the fuck was taking place and stopped, panting extremely hard, and just awestruck.

He was bleeding badly, both eyes blackened, I still don't know why me calling him a mooch made him hit me, me and my friend were dumbfounded. I couldnt believe I even won the fight, that motherfucker is big, and he hits hard.

Nights over, clean up, no apologies, straight to bed.

Saturday.

I wake up to him gone and a note. Pretty much saying sorry in twenty different ways, and telling me that he understood if I wanted to move out. I left him a note saying, its all good, and I'd be staying.

I decided to go to a halloween festival after this, 40 dollars to get in. Me and a different friend get there and it's crap, thick mud everywhere, rain, no camping spots, bad crowd, lame staff. We ate 2 gels a piece and walked it for a while and decided to get a ride home, on the way to our ride, we pick up half a gram of K and 10 G's up Hoes down rolls.

On the journey home my friend complains of chest pains and his arm going numb, I tell him it's just psychopsamtic and to calm downm everythings cool. we get home and he says it's passed and everythings fine now, and we decide to sample one of these rolls out, now I had a tolerence from the night before, so was once again barely tripping and knew I could handle it, I think he just ate the roll cause I did, knowing he couldnt handle it. About 45 minutes after he ate the roll he screams....

"Somethings wrong, Somethings wrong, I can't feel my arms or legs, and my chest hurts". I tell him everythigns cool, don't worry, he's tripping and it's just a physical hallucination. I tell him not to fight it and to just relax. Nothing is working verbally, I try for 10 minutes. It gets to the point where he can't form words anymore except " my hands are turning blue" and " I'm dying " ( his hands were not blue, his vital signs were not deadly, he was just freaking out ). I can't talk him down anymore, he is fiddling with his phone to call 911 but can barely move his hands. With options running out, I grabbed 1 mg of xanax, and tell him to try that before he calls, very calmly might I add, I didn't wanna make him feel like if he needed medical attention I wouldn't give it to him. I crushed up a xanax and dumped it in his mouth with some water ( he couldnt move at this point except to just barely swallow ) now I start talking to him very casually, telling him he CAN feel his hands again ( not asking him if he can, telling him that he can ) and it worked, the more I told him calmly and positively the more he believed me and went with it. I did it for a good twenty minutes and he could move again and was coherent. He ate another mg of xanax just in case it crept back in.

Sunday.

I sit at home winded exhausted and just plain out of it. My room mate comes home and says, "I'm sick of being a fucking loser mooch, so I'm going to move back in with my parents"....just think about that sentence if you will......im sick of being a mooch.....moving in with my parents......

I tell him what the fuck ever, I don't need friends that are going to call me a whiney bitch and then attack me when I break a 300 dollar piece of glass, and then move out and leave me stuck with bills. He packs his shit and is out in 3 hours.

I sit alone, just completely...what the fuck...from the weekend, and decided to chill with some herb. Nice pipe packed up ready to go, and I go outside to smoke it while my dog pees. I smoke it fast, it's cold, I want inside, I smoke the whole pipe in like 2 minutes.

Whats this.....

The last couple hits taste funky.....

*BAM* Hyperspace.

Skyrocketed to the land of dmt and back, without even knowing I was about to go, when I got back I remember we were using this pipe first on friday and I didnt cash it out, just put buds on top of it.

I come inside, hallucinating pretty hard, when my two friend pull in the driveway followed by my hysterical mom. She's bawling and screaming, I invite my friends in and have her outside, tripping fairly now, asking what's wrong.

Her third dog in two months to get hit by a car, the first of the three she had for 15 years, this one she became super super attached to, and it was laying dead in her backseat. She was a little loopy, she didn't wanna bury it at home because my sister let it out and she didn't want to scream at her while she buried the dog. She was also so mad at my family over it , she for some reason thought the dog didn't deserve to be buried there. So she demands liqour, I go inside and get her a half gallon of jack, she sits outside chugging jack and digging a hole over the next hour or so, bawling her eyes out. She buries the dog and drives home, against my say so, and I'm left alone again, with even more on my mind.

So I think I'm going to slow down a little, and go with how I'm feeling a lot more. Anytime I go against my better judgement it ends in catostrophy, and on this fateful weekend way more ways than one.

If you read that entire thing, bravo.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineboxcarguy07
Uno
Male User Gallery

Loc: SC
Re: Smoking dmt changed my life, got my head smashed, broke a 300 dollar pipe, forced me out of my [Re: vandago]
    #7576309 - 10/30/07 11:37 AM (16 years, 5 months ago)

I think it might be time to stop doing drugs.

For a while.

--------------------
:musicnote:Music doesn't stop at the ears when it begins at the heart.:musicnote:

:psychsplit:"Sit in reverie and watch the changing color of the waves that break upon the idle seashore of the mind."
            -Henry Wadsworth Longfellow:psychsplit:

Invisiblevandago
 User Gallery

Re: Smoking dmt changed my life, got my head smashed, broke a 300 dollar pipe, forced me out of my [Re: boxcarguy07]
    #7576326 - 10/30/07 11:41 AM (16 years, 5 months ago)

Really now?

I think that my roommate who starts attacking people and insulting them, and the guy who is having mental heartattacks, should give it a rest for a while.

But I definetely am going to slow down, no psychedelics for months. Ghonj, however, I plan on smoking.

OfflineStizzle
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Tuvalu
Re: Smoking dmt changed my life, got my head smashed, broke a 300 dollar pipe, forced me out of my [Re: vandago]
    #7576417 - 10/30/07 12:07 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

No offense but you sound like bad times.

OfflineDreamer987
The VerbalHerman Munster
Female

Loc: Texas
Re: Smoking dmt changed my life, got my head smashed, broke a 300 dollar pipe, forced me out of my [Re: Stizzle]
    #7576895 - 10/30/07 02:08 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

wtf? most of these things were out of his controll.
It sounds like he just picked a bad set and setting, and the people he was with couldn't handle they'r shit.

--------------------

OfflineStizzle
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: Smoking dmt changed my life, got my head smashed, broke a 300 dollar pipe, forced me out of my [Re: Dreamer987]
    #7576943 - 10/30/07 02:19 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

Too many substances... check
Popping xanax like they're candy
Not in the right state of mind & pissed off
Emotional outburst
Driving while fucked
Insulting statement
Violent tendancies

Yep nothing was in his control

OfflineLion
Decadent Flower Magnate
Male User Gallery

#7577032 - 10/30/07 02:37 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

Hey man.  It was tough to read that trip report.  I read the whole thing and I was just blown away.

How are you feeling now?  Having not only personal problems (a serious fight with a friend, having your mother's dog die) but also the intense spiritual rollercoaster it sounds like you went on, I think it's very cool that you're even able to reflect clearly on what happened and convey your experience to us.  Thanks for doing so.

Best of luck using the intensity of this weekend to grow as a human being.  :hippie:

--------------------
“Strengthened by contemplation and study,
I will not fear my passions like a coward.
My body I will give to pleasures,
to diversions that I’ve dreamed of,
to the most daring erotic desires,
to the lustful impulses of my blood, without
any fear at all, for whenever I will—
and I will have the will, strengthened
as I’ll be with contemplation and study—
at the crucial moments I’ll recover
my spirit as was before: ascetic.”

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
    #7577695 - 10/30/07 05:28 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

Wow, helluva trip. Good luck in the future.

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

OfflineTheHauntingSoul
Not really that cool
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ottawa, Canada
Re: Smoking dmt changed my life, got my head smashed, broke a 300 dollar pipe, forced me out of my [Re: mecreateme]
    #7577912 - 10/30/07 06:25 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

well i guess its kinda late to say this but dont use a 300 dollar pipe to smoke dmt.

Fucking sick collection there though, you might have lost a good pipe but it looks like you have a fucking army of bongs and pipes. Sorry to hear about all the shit, hopefully it clears up and stuff and you find another roomate to help you out, shouldnt be too hard if you put that pic in the paper with the title "roomate wanted"

Offlinea_guy_named_ai
Stranger
Male
    #7578348 - 10/30/07 08:37 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

I think you're behaving like a serious idiot and you do way to many drugs, and you don't respect them . Not to offend you, but it's the truth. You're behaving much too recklessly and if you keep on going you'll end up in jail where you belong. Your behaviour is so reckless it could easily have an impact on others, and that makes you a serious danger to society. And the people you associate with are idiots too. Stop it and get new friends.

My honest opinion.

InvisibleRobMarley420
LSD Enthusiast
Male User Gallery

Loc: Mushroom Mountain
Re: Smoking dmt changed my life, got my head smashed, broke a 300 dollar pipe, forced me out of my [Re: a_guy_named_ai]
    #7578841 - 10/30/07 10:56 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

Damn, sounds like a crazy weekend, that sucks your pipe broke. I hope things get better. :smile:

--------------------

OfflineBrandNoob
The REALAmerican Hero!
Male User Gallery

Loc: Potland, OR
Re: Smoking dmt changed my life, got my head smashed, broke a 300 dollar pipe, forced me out of my [Re: vandago] * 1
    #7579923 - 10/31/07 09:21 AM (16 years, 5 months ago)

I don't know what these other people are talking about, but it's clear to me what the cause of your problem was:

You should have gone into that fucking pyramid.

--------------------
All posts were channeled through the user by typing the thoughts of telepathic beings.  All photos are of paranormal origin and do not represent the physical world, as we know it.  BrandNoob shall not be held accountable for the actions of deceased or hyperdimensional individuals.

OfflineEthericOctopuss
One foot in, onefoot out
Male

Re: Smoking dmt changed my life, got my head smashed, broke a 300 dollar pipe, forced me out of my [Re: BrandNoob]
    #7580033 - 10/31/07 10:11 AM (16 years, 5 months ago)

Agree with the above comment of set, setting. Also, not a good idea to trip if you're in a previously fucked mental state (i.e. agitated, depressed, etc.). I prefer to trip alone, out in nature. The trees and creatures never give me any hassles.

Sorry for all the strife you're experiencing.

Invisiblevandago
 User Gallery

Re: Smoking dmt changed my life, got my head smashed, broke a 300 dollar pipe, forced me out of my [Re: EthericOctopuss]
    #7580117 - 10/31/07 10:36 AM (16 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Popping xanax like they're candy

Popping xanax like theyre candy?

3 mg is a very moderate dose for a person my size, especially for the purpose of sleep.  And I took the next 3 mg some 5 hours later, to kill off what pyschedelic effects I somewhat had.

Quote:

Not in the right state of mind & pissed off

I stated in my report that I was in the right state of mind, hence why I said the weekend shouldn't have happened and why I wasn't planning on taking drugs in the first place.  Not everyone has a smile on their face 24/7.  And especially considering the fact I had been busting my ass for everyone elses benefit all day, ya I'm just a terrible guy to be around.

Quote:

Emotional outburst

That's right, I forgot, when you break something special too you, when your on a drugs that can widely effect your emotions, getting upset is uncalled for.  When someone is on a load of mind altering drugs, and something like that happens, it can definetely set off emotions. I'd expect the same from others in the same situation......except the driving.....the driving was uncalled for.

No offense but you sound like the complete ass.  Judging from a very jaded point of view might I add. My insulting statement wasn't an insult, I called him a mooch after he started getting shitty with me yelling and calling me a whiney bitch.  He'd been bumming rides, smoke, doses, and all kinds of other things worthless to list so I pointed out he shouldn't be talking when he's such a mooch.  My violent tendencies were complete self defense, how are you going to tell me when some random asshole starts insulting you and swinging at you that you aren't going to defend yourself, and I don't know if you've ever been in a fight, let alone one on drugs, but you tend to just black out from adrenaline, the fight is all told to me by my friend and girlfriend, I barely remember any of it. 

You obviously are either un experienced, or just an asshole.  My combination of drugs wasn't all that outrageous.  The pan subbs were super weak, the xanax kills effects of mushrooms anyways, and smoking dmt and inhaling nitrous on psychedelics is not unheard of whatsoever.  Being around violent people, people who can't handle their drugs, and bad emotional situations, was a big part of my problem this weekend.

Driving once again was the one thing I did, that I truley hold myself accountable for and regret, though nothing came of it which is a blessing, and I wasn't exactly in a decision making state of mind, it was wreckless and stupid. 

I agree though, I bet the pyramid was the answer.  I got a cosmic kick in the ass for backing out :smile:

Invisiblevandago
 User Gallery

#7580163 - 10/31/07 10:46 AM (16 years, 5 months ago)

And might I add, I'm not proud of anything that happened this weekend. I once again stated it shouldn't have happened. It was forced, and not meant to be, but I have learned quite the bit from it, and it's definetely somewhat traumatized me, just from the general craziness of everything happening so fast, and all being very impacting emotional situations.

I do have to move out of this house now if I don't find another room mate that isn't going to attack me for virtually no reason. I definetely won't being doing any psychedelics for a while consdering all I have in my head associated with them now, I really need time to sort it out. I do appreciate the understanding repsonses, don't really see the need for the hate.

Anyone who thinks innocent people belong in jail, should be castrated. It's amazing you can tell I'm a menace to society, just from a trip report, way to go detective.

Offlinetoday mylove
Male User Gallery

Re: Smoking dmt changed my life, got my head smashed, broke a 300 dollar pipe, forced me out of my [Re: a_guy_named_ai]
    #7580174 - 10/31/07 10:48 AM (16 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

jonathan_206 said:
I think you're behaving like a serious idiot and you do way to many drugs, and you don't respect them . Not to offend you, but it's the truth. You're behaving much too recklessly and if you keep on going you'll end up in jail where you belong. Your behaviour is so reckless it could easily have an impact on others, and that makes you a serious danger to society. And the people you associate with are idiots too. Stop it and get new friends.

My honest opinion.

that's not very nice

Edited by today mylove (10/31/07 10:50 AM)

OfflineCyrone
That guy
Male User Gallery

Re: Smoking dmt changed my life, got my head smashed, broke a 300 dollar pipe, forced me out of my [Re: today mylove]
    #7580267 - 10/31/07 11:23 AM (16 years, 5 months ago)

What bugs me is that despite all these bad things happening (driving for 5+ hours, friends being annoying, wanting to sleep) you continued doing drugs throughout the weekend.. it's like, when something bad happens due to drugs (fighting, glass breaking), doesn't something register in your brain, that you should step back and chill offa that shit for 24 hours at least?

When people say you're being irresponsible, they mean things like smoking a pipe that you forgot had DMT in it. A responsible person would stop & think "Hey, I left some DMT in here last night", that's all.

Invisiblevandago
 User Gallery

Re: Smoking dmt changed my life, got my head smashed, broke a 300 dollar pipe, forced me out of my [Re: Cyrone]
    #7580408 - 10/31/07 11:48 AM (16 years, 5 months ago)

The dmt was stuck on the bottom, of a pipe I packed weed on top of, without knowing there was still dmt on it, that was a complete accident, anyone can not dig a pipe out all the way. I don't use a dmt pipe, because I don't want another pipe laying around my house, let alone a crack pipe.

I really don't need the lecture, I didn't come here asking for advice, it's a trip report section, I'm giving you my trip report. It's a troubling situation, It's an intense experience, I figured it should be shared with a drug community I frequent. If a few narrow minded assholes want to place judgement on me for a brief series of events that took the course of three days, I wonder why they even post on a site like this.

OfflineStizzle
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#7580590 - 10/31/07 12:37 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

Sorry I wasn't trying to be an ass but the way you wrote your trip report and headline sounds like DMT is to blame, your roommate is to blame, etc. 

You gotta expect people to make observations and comments if you post a crazy ass story like this.  Not trying to give you a narrow-minded asshole lecture :cheers:

InvisibleSophistic Radiance
Free sVs!
Female

Loc: Center of the Universe
Re: Smoking dmt changed my life, got my head smashed, broke a 300 dollar pipe, forced me out of my [Re: Stizzle]
    #7581810 - 10/31/07 06:05 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

1- Lay off the xanax. I've been tripping for quite a while and never taken it. Just be smart and you won't need any extra drugs to "fix" a trip. I don't get why it's so popular around here.

2- DMT and nitrous? No wonder you broke something.

3- If you make the shitty decision to trip when you shouldn't have (and knew it all along) do not get hostile with your friends about it. Major dick move.

I think my advice is pretty easy to follow. Sorry if I come across as an ass, I just think these are fairly obvious guidelines.

--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.

Edited by Tchan909 (10/31/07 06:05 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder