Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineMeatyVitamin
The Majority
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canadian Bacon
First Time Trip, Round Two. (Noob questions)
    #7574858 - 10/29/07 10:37 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

After my last mushroom experience of being fed completely impotent shrooms last saturday, i'm pleased to say I've got another opportunity lined up for this coming saturday. Only problem is I no longer have a house to myself (as I did last weekend). Is it a very bad idea to trip in the basement of my house while my parents are sleeping (two floors up). Myself and two other friends will be tripping for the first time. I've allocated 1.5-2 grams each which we'll be eating by themselves. Any tips that I can avoid trouble, or at least minimize my risks haha. After my previous defeat at the hand of a shitty dealer and shitty shrooms I'm more stoked than ever to get to experience a trip.

Thanks in advance for any tips/suggestions/advice,
MeatyVitamin

--------------------
I like to keep my work life and my home life seperate. My job doesn't know I have a wife, and my wife doesn't know I have a job.

Edited by MeatyVitamin (10/29/07 11:10 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineAlCapwn
ID Reset, take that subpoena

Loc: Canada
Re: First Time Trip, Round Two. (Noob questions) [Re: MeatyVitamin]
    #7575055 - 10/30/07 12:02 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Get pillows so you can laugh in them.

--------------------
Huuuuurrrrrr!

Offlinejackeheart
JackHeart

Loc: Nevada City, CA
Re: First Time Trip, Round Two. (Noob questions) [Re: MeatyVitamin]
    #7575056 - 10/30/07 12:03 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

I read your first post about your first failed experience. Its funny because most people who responded gave little advice as far as the experience goes. Rather they give very good valuable practical and scientific information. But there is a reason for this. A lot of us feel that it is better to discover your own trip because its quit different for each person.

I agree, but if I was to give advice on mushroom tripping this would be it, and you have to take it with a grain of salt. I am sure people may argue with me, but that is my two cents. I had somebody tell me once to not do them at night, in crowds, in the city (SF.) I did them Halloween night and it was awesome so advice can be wrong. But I am not going to tell you what you should Not do, I am just going to give some pointers that might make your trip more enjoyable.

-Do it outside during the day. Preferably in a park, or nature area. Watching the sunset is like talking to god.
-Do it with people who you trust and are good friends and not tripping hard like you are or are experienced (also called babysitters, but don't bring anybody who does not want to be with you in the experience or can not keep themselves entertained. If they are having a bad time, you will have a horrible time.)
-Remember you are on mushrooms, for me, this thought always helps.
-If it works this time you may feel sick, that is because mushrooms are poison. If you have to throw up, just do it, most everybody does at least once. And don't think that you are loosing the potency. By the time your body decides to reject it and if you do throw up, its already in your system and you definitely have potential to still trip real well.
-Don't try to force anything on the trip like thinking a certain way or expecting to hallucinate. This fucked me up a few times. You just have to go with the flow, swim in the river, let your body, mind and spirit move in its natural drug induced path and live in the moment.
-People can have "bad trips" or get freaked out by something. It happens, and is most likely due to your own mental, physical and spiritual state which you bring to the trip. From my research it mostly happens in just Part(s) of the trip. (I had a trip where it was real bad for a while, but then it got fucking great and was worth it, I learned a lot. You can read hereonline if you like reading about other peoples experiences.) Essential my advice is if its going bad, you have the ability to find something to make it good, which can be as little as a positive thought.

--------------------
What boundlessness the pit of consciousness travels toward an infinite being.
The cave is full of tumultuous obstacles, webs seemingly inescapable.
There lies the path of knowledge forming thick and thin quantum fluctuations of living operations.
And its inescapable quality of beauty is far beyond the reflection of its depths.
Further I fall diving head first downwards into a black hole, plunging with intension to ascension.

OfflineNasrudin
Stranger
Re: First Time Trip, Round Two. (Noob questions) [Re: jackeheart]
    #7575125 - 10/30/07 12:34 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Even if your parents are two flights up, there's no way to know how your friends (and yourself) are going to react. They could completely go bonkers and end up running through your house naked and speaking in tongues. Even if they don't, the fact that your parents are right there, just would feel so limiting, in my opinion anyway. I think it'd be best to do it somewhere without authority figures.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag