Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinewhiterussia
Stranger

doing shrooms 2 nights in a row?
    #7567654 - 10/27/07 06:57 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

so I did mushrooms last night..blew my mind 2nd time doing them completely fine I had an amazing time..great couldn't have asked for more..can I do them again tonight? I know I need to pay respects to the mushrooms gods..but..is it gonna be like harmful to me?

--------------------
When you make your peace with authority, you become authority. - Jim Morrison

The most loving parents and relatives commit murder with smiles on their faces. They force us to destroy the person we really are: a subtle kind of murder. - Jim Morrison

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleEllisDSox
King Hella!

Re: doing shrooms 2 nights in a row? [Re: whiterussia]
    #7567670 - 10/27/07 07:03 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

It'll have very reduced effects. You'll need to take more to reach the same level of visuals and such. In general, I find psychedelics clear the cobwebs out of our minds- if you trip two days in a row it's like mopping a polished floor. It just doesn't achieve anything, in my experience.

But, if you really feel it's necessary then no, it's not going to be harmful to you- not physically or neurologically, anyway. I've tripped two days in a row, as have many of the people on here, and been totally fine. I just found it to be rather a waste of time. I'd recommend against it, but it's your choice, and there's no real danger either way, so long as you're taking all the usual precautions you would when tripping.

--------------------
Disclaimer: If you have any kind of heart condition, my posts are not for you. You could literally die from reading the first couple of words in any one of them. Scroll down the page, live your life and prosper, but don't read my posts because your heart will probably explode. I am not joking.

OfflineMorphMan
δSλ
Male User Gallery

Loc: Texas
    #7567689 - 10/27/07 07:08 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

It probably won't be physically harmful to you, but venturing into the psychedelic experience too frequently can have some weird, possibly negative effects on your general mental well-being.

However, I have done them two nights in a row and I had an absolutely incredible night on the second night. You won't notice a HUGE difference in your tolerance towards them, but you'll definitely notice a difference. What I mean is to compensate for the slight tolerance you're going to have to take a larger amount tonight to achieve similar effects. Because it is only your third time, I doubt the 'magic' will be lost. In fact, I'll bet tonight is an equally, if not better, time than last night if you choose to partake again.

Just make sure you're in the right place with the right people. If you take care of those two basic needs you'll be groovy.

--------------------

Offlineopensaysme
Be Here Now
Male User Gallery

Loc: NJ-NY area
Re: doing shrooms 2 nights in a row? [Re: MorphMan]
    #7567829 - 10/27/07 08:08 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

I ate mushrooms last night, about two and a half grams, and tonight i ate about a gram and a half in a lemon shot :mushroom2:  :mushroom2: . Last night was great, it was my first time tripping in 2 months. Needless to say i remember what i i was missing.

Normally i don't trip two nights in a row but i just happened to have an ideal setting both nights. Right now im only getting slight effects, i smoked a bowl to help bring on the trip. But i wasn't expecting anything more than im getting, so im happy with it.

Anyways, i was just saying tripping two days in a row causes diminished effects on the latter day. Especially if the dose taken on the second day is smaller than the first. If you're gonna trip two days in a row its probably best to take a slightly larger dose the second day.

Offlinewhiterussia
Stranger

Re: doing shrooms 2 nights in a row? [Re: opensaysme]
    #7567835 - 10/27/07 08:12 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

ok, thanks guys..WHile I agree with ellisdsox I'm gonna do them again. thanks for the advice!

--------------------

The most loving parents and relatives commit murder with smiles on their faces. They force us to destroy the person we really are: a subtle kind of murder. - Jim Morrison

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
    #7567917 - 10/27/07 08:43 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

I've had excellant results from dosing two days in a row. You just have to make sure to eat more then you did the first time. It seems like everytime I take shrooms the second day I have a much more mind-blowing experience, like my brain has already been cracked open and so more light bursts through, or something.

Mushrooms seem to be great for redosing. Wonderful times. Acid on the other hand I haven't had much luck with.

OfflineMindGorilla
Stranger
Male

Loc: Detroit
Re: doing shrooms 2 nights in a row? [Re: MOTH]
    #7568339 - 10/27/07 11:34 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

When you dose mushrooms one day, you have to take twice as much to get the same effects the next day, or so I hear.

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
Re: doing shrooms 2 nights in a row? [Re: MindGorilla]
    #7568430 - 10/28/07 12:28 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

It's not that much for me.  I just take a gram to a gram and a 1/2 above the original dose and then I'm tripping like crazy all over again.  :smile:

OfflineDiamonds808
New love formushies.
Female

Re: doing shrooms 2 nights in a row? [Re: MOTH]
    #7568647 - 10/28/07 02:31 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Tolerance builds up fast. I would suggest you just wait at least one more day instead of wasting so much shrooms.....

OfflineOsamabinshroomy
Stranger
Re: doing shrooms 2 nights in a row? [Re: Diamonds808]
    #7568852 - 10/28/07 05:57 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Ive tripped hard for more than 2.5 days straight, sure you will be fine. Did go through about 6-8 ounces of dried mush though, was eating handfuls by the end.

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: doing shrooms 2 nights in a row? [Re: Osamabinshroomy] * 1
    #7568866 - 10/28/07 06:06 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

sometimes I have binged on shrooms or on acid
usually it is just when I get some
the next day is weaker
I make no effort to push it

I think the desire to binge is great and honest
and letting it be what it is (i.e. less powerfull the next day) is fine too.

there is no disrespect, i.e. no "me bigger than universe" about it,
just a natural delight in coming home.
then you can work out some routine.

like when friends first visit from out of town
go for dinner, some fun, then add breakfast - hey what's for lunch, then dinner again, more fun, then move it into a saner schedule.

same when maria's children come.

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

Offlinewhiterussia
Stranger

Re: doing shrooms 2 nights in a row? [Re: redgreenvines]
    #7569571 - 10/28/07 01:27 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

a update!

I did them again, it was great bazaar night of partying but I was able to talk to anyone fine it was a great night!

on the other hand a Kid I know fairly well did them for the first time, and he didn't have any respect or knowledge of what he was doing...he freaked out and could not keep him self under control he was talking very perversely with girls much younger than him, eventually after I tried to talk to him about calming down like 4-5 times people took him outside and pretty much beat him up, not bad but he did end up puking up his mushrooms and laid there crying in his own puke..and then he stole my friends car and though it was his own and he was driving around town drove the car home and we had to track him down and get my friends car back...crazy night he doesn't remember any of it.

anyways lesson of the story..respect mushrooms

--------------------

Offlinesomebody041
bud tester
Male User Gallery

Loc: California
    #7569714 - 10/28/07 02:02 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

whiterussia said:
a update!

I did them again, it was great bazaar night of partying but I was able to talk to anyone fine it was a great night!

on the other hand a Kid I know fairly well did them for the first time, and he didn't have any respect or knowledge of what he was doing...he freaked out and could not keep him self under control he was talking very perversely with girls much younger than him, eventually after I tried to talk to him about calming down like 4-5 times people took him outside and pretty much beat him up, not bad but he did end up puking up his mushrooms and laid there crying in his own puke..and then he stole my friends car and though it was his own and he was driving around town drove the car home and we had to track him down and get my friends car back...crazy night he doesn't remember any of it.

anyways lesson of the story..respect mushrooms

damn that sucks for your friend

Offlinehaymaker
Mr Psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: United Kingdom Flag
Re: doing shrooms 2 nights in a row? [Re: somebody041]
    #7570292 - 10/28/07 04:58 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

for next time, if you wait a week you wont waste your shrooms, as tolerence is cleared after this time..

you will also look forward to it :smile:

--------------------
"Make hay while the sun shines"
My Trade List

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies