Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineLCid
Close ToInsanity.
Loc: Seattle, WA
Lophophora Williamsii seeds
    #756764 - 07/18/02 03:42 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

is it true what i hear that u cant buy Lophophora Williamsii seeds in the u.s ?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblepsyconaut
NASA trainedpsychonaut
Loc: The Great White North
Re: Lophophora Williamsii seeds [Re: LCid]
    #756767 - 07/18/02 03:44 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Correct. Nor can you buy the mature plants. Nor can you import either the plants or the seeds.

Unfortunately Peyote is classified as a mescaline carrier. Go figure. The other psychoactive cacti escaped the scheduling....

Nor can you pass "Go" and collect $200

-psyco

--------------------
It may look like a button mushroom right now, but wait until you see how it grows!

OfflineLCid
Close ToInsanity.
Loc: Seattle, WA
Re: Lophophora Williamsii seeds [Re: psyconaut]
    #756822 - 07/18/02 04:12 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

man i rememebr a few years ago u could :P thx man!

i hope san pedro never gets scehdualed its amazeing its lived this long

Invisible351Shroom
Stranger
Re: Lophophora Williamsii seeds [Re: LCid]
    #757080 - 07/18/02 05:43 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Hi I new here and I don't mean to correct people. But you can buy peyote seeds in the US. You can get them from http://www.peyoteway.org It's an all race peyote church in the US. To legally grow them you have to be a member of the Church and it has to be legal in your area for religious use. Which out west here it's legal in like 5 or 6 states for anyone. But in most of the US you have to be a member of the Native American Church. And in most of thoses states you have to prove you are 25% Native American.

A few things I will tell you are Peyote Way is a little expensive. And you can get seeds from Canadian supplires cheaper. Like http://www.medicalseeds.com a little cheaper last I saw. As far as getting them in the country it won't be hard at all as long as. They don't say Peyote or Lophophora Williamsii seeds on them. Seeing that most all cacti seeds look about the same and are about the same size. One more thing I will say is that Peyote growing is a waste of time. It is thee slowest growing cacti in the world. It will take a minium of 10 years just to get a harvest you can use. But in reality it can take as many as 20 years to use it. And if you don't harvest right (cutting buttons off diagonally) the buttons will never grow back. You would be better off w/ San Pedro it's legal to grow, but not to harvest. And there are so many in the SW that it would be almost impossible to make illegal. Plus when they are small they can double in size every year. And when they are larger they can grow as much as 30-50 cm tall per year.

Invisiblepsyconaut
NASA trainedpsychonaut
Loc: The Great White North
Re: Lophophora Williamsii seeds [Re: 351Shroom]
    #757196 - 07/18/02 06:13 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Try convincing your local DEA office that you're part of a bona fide religious peyote church I wouldn't like to try that one anywhere in the U.S., to be honest. Have you read the scheduling for peyote?

Agreed about peyote's long growth cycle. But some people want to grow it for mystical and spiritual reasons.

-psyco

--------------------
It may look like a button mushroom right now, but wait until you see how it grows!

Invisible351Shroom
Stranger
Re: Lophophora Williamsii seeds [Re: psyconaut]
    #757324 - 07/18/02 06:50 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Actually the DEA doesn't really care about that church. Theres like only 200 members in the country. Like I wrote the real problem is your local authorities. And I can think of a few states off the top of my head like Arizona, Nevada, and Colorado. Where if you are a member of any religion that uses peyote in a spirtiual manner. They don't care who you are what race you are. Or what you do w/ the peyote how much you cultivate or use. As long as it is in a religious manner and not for illegal sale (that means sale outside religious use). Yes, that means you can sell to non-members who are using for religious purposes. Peyote way does it all the time. They have "spiritual journies" or what every they call them where they charge members $150 and non-members $200 to go on a camping excurtion where they ingest peyote. And the DEA knows about them and can't do a thing about it because it is considered a real religion. and we have freedom of religion here. Also the fact that there is the seperation of church and state here. And even if you were to grow where it is illegal because of your race it would not be hard to have overturned in the supreme court. Thats not only a religious issue, but a civil rights issue. Do to race involvement. For that matter you could just join the Native American Church they don't mind who there members are is only local law that stops people in most states. Goto the Peyote Way website and you can read all about the stuff they do. And the only problems they talk about are some members having problems w/ local authorities tearing up gardens and harrassing them.

Offlinerosewoodpete
a grain of sandamongst thedunes

Re: Lophophora Williamsii seeds [Re: 351Shroom]
    #757554 - 07/18/02 07:42 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Guess what??? I am a member and there are like 3764 members in oklahoma alone.

Offlinerosewoodpete
a grain of sandamongst thedunes

Re: Lophophora Williamsii seeds [Re: rosewoodpete]
    #919868 - 09/30/02 04:17 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Whoever originally pm'd me about my posts in this thread concerning the NAC, would you please pm me again! I have forgotten who you were but some of the questions you had have different answers now!!!!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies