Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineChesterCopperpot
Stranger
Male

Please be careful with Adderall
    #7547378 - 10/22/07 03:27 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

Substance- Adderall, 20mg x 10 rapid release pills snorted over two nights/ two days with no sleep or food. I'm 180 pounds.
(There are several incredibly irresponsible driving instances that I take responsibility for. Driving in these conditions is a risk to innocent people and I knew that but did it anyway. It was very selfish of me to drive throughout this weekend.)

I had always disregarded Adderall because of it‘s association with Ritalin, which are those “high school“ kinds of drugs. I held that belief until I tried some this past Friday. Having no prior interest in the drug, I never did any research about Adderall's composition and effects. I figured one day I would chance upon a pill, give it a go, and never think about it again. The only thing I did know was that Adderall was a stimulant (stimulant being a very general term), other than that I went into this binge with no preparation, a very risky choice.

This past Friday I had been continuing a lone weed smoking and beer drinking binge that I had started on Wednesday, my body was already quite stressed (Also, I didn’t eat any food Friday) when I went to a friend's place with my girlfriend to have a bottle of wine around 8pm. My girlfriend had to work in the morning and she couldn't stay the night at my apartment, so I was already a bit bummed out that I wouldn't have any plans once my girlfriend went home. When we got to my friend's apartment she asked me if I wanted 20mg Adderall (rapid release) for $4 a piece. I always have some spare cash and had nothing to do, so I picked up 4 of them. I prefer snorting pills in most situations so I carved out two little lines for my girlfriend and I. I was quickly impressed by the stimulation and articulation that the line had induced in me. Now I was actually excited to go home alone and experiment with these harmless little pills a bit. At this point I had absolutely no idea that Adderall is amphetamine and no foreboding of the next two nights with no sleep, food, and no personal restraint (I don't blame the drug, it was my choice to keep using it) to get off my dangerous ride.

Being a natural fiend, I had already snorted a 20mg by the time I dropped my girlfriend off at her house. Having no clue how the drug operated, I was treating it a bit like cocaine, doing what I thought was a maintenance line about every 15 minutes. I am 23. I've been a pothead and "tripper" since I was 15, learned how to be a drunk when I joined the Navy at 18, and when I got out of the Navy early last year I swore that would make up for these shitty four years ASAP. With the aid of cocaine, crack, and heroin that task was all to easy (I have remained clean from narcotics for about four months now). I am cocky to a fault with drugs and take pride in getting properly fucked up, my drug philosophy is (for better or worse, probably worse) "that taking a little bit more is better than taking a little less and possibly wasting it all by missing your mark."

So on the card ride back to my apartment I broke another 20mg in half and ducked into a parking lot lot to snort it. When I was back in my apartment I was on cloud fucking nine and loving it. I had done meth sporadically before but never took it any further than a rare treat. I began to realize meth and Adderall were in the same "ballpark" of stimulants but declined to look up any information about Adderall online, choosing to take the buzz at face-value instead.

For the rest of the night I was doing a bump about every 15 minutes and I smoked some pot, I was shocked at how quickly my sense of reality was changing and just how thrashed I was getting. I sat at my computer and my focus was unimaginably powerful, it was as if I was directly interfacing with the entire internet. Fleeting neon images would race in the darkness around my living room and I could see what I was thinking. I began losing touch with reality, telling myself conspiracy theories like "this Adderall high is how your life has always been, how did you forget?" Then I would begin scouring the internet looking for clues but quickly get distracted by a Yacht Rock episode (a five minute episode that I must have watched about 25 times that night) or music video (I watched Cameo's "Candy" about 15 times). Throughout the night I heard thunderstorms, kids playing, jets landing (usually a rapid landing of about 5 jets in 15 seconds), my landlord mowing the lawn, and flies buzzing around my head. I forgot that I was even doing a powerful drug, I thought was living in a high-voltage, ultra intense NOW that I planned on continuing the rest of my life. I have NEVER been “tripping” so hard that I didn’t think I was tripping anymore…

I didn't even stop to consider the horrible physical reactions I was having, I was shaking uncontrollably, grinding my teeth, my chest was pounding, my hands would grab at my face uncontrollably, and about 5 times my left hand completely locked up and folded towards my forearm. Not once did I think this was abnormal during that night, I just kept snorting that shit anyway.

So Saturday morning comes and I start to come back to reality, unfortunately I am not willing to come down and make the choice to keep doing pills the rest of the weekend. At this point I looked up Adderall information online and learned that it is amphetamine, which at this point excited me more than scared me away. I looked at the side effects, most of which I was displaying, and decided that many tweekers had gone before me and survived. I told myself I could control it....

Saturday night I had plans to drive some friends over to a rave party in Detroit and I figured this new-found high would incorporate nicely into the scheme. I picked up six more 20mg pills from my friend and maintained a medium buzz throughout the day. By now I am going on two days with no food but beer and wine, adding to the mental fatigue of no sleep and a lot of amphetamine. In the evening I picked up my friends and we hit the freeway to Detroit. By now the lack of sleep is causing mild hallucinations as well, I keep seeing imaginary people on the side of the road and Japanese kanji on street sights. No worries though, I got Adderall to help me concentrate which I used liberally on the car ride.

Trying to find a venue in downtown Detroit on a Saturday night, while fucked up, is a really fucking bad idea. The streets were confusing and the traffic was so insane it took me an extra hour and a half to find the venue. My friends were of no use because they had dropped LSD earlier. Before we got into the club I snorted 20mg, ate 10mg, and went then we went in. The rave was a good time, and other than overheating, pissing brown, and probably doing a bit of kidney damage from dancing about 6 hours strait (NONE of which registered as a problem until I was sobering up Sunday and was frightened to still be pissing dark urine because I did not remember to drink some water until about 4 hours after the party) , everything went off without a hitch.

When we left the club at 5:30 my head was defiantly getting more out of touch with reality again (not like it had come back too much in the first place). By now the sleep depravation is really noticeable, I can't keep a strait conversation, forget what I am doing (answer- get the fuck out of Detroit), and as I’m driving all the streets and road signs are either repeating or disappearing . I still had a ton of Adderall in my system and still did more coming out of Detroit. It took us an extra hour and a half again because we kept forgetting to read the next direction. Once we went 20+ miles past our exit before we remembered that we had to take an exit.

After I dropped my friends off and got to my apartment around 11:00am brain finally gave out on me. I wanted to get rid of it all so that I would not be tempted to do any Sunday night. So what "logical" choice did I make??? Do it all right now! So I snorted damn near 35mg in about 40 minutes. After the last line I knew I had fucked up, I immediately began to have sever physical reactions. The veins on my hands were about the size of fishing line, I had a cold sweat, my hands were seizing up, I kept getting light headed, my legs muscles were violently twitching, and I did not even dare feel my pulse.

I also began to really lose touch with what the hell was going on. I was loudly arguing with myself, world ramble, and at times would lose complete control of my arms and hands. I was completely overwhelmed with a profound paranoia, when I looked in the mirror I thought I saw my gums rotting out my teeth and I thought I saw bumps multiply over my skin . By now I am seeing fainting images of faces in my windows, mice running around the floor, and voices. I bet if I was a bit older I would have had a heart attack my heart was beating so hard. I talked myself through about 2 hours of hell and slowly the side effects began to subside. I called my girlfriend and had her help me back to reality again. The rest of the day I waited until I could finally sleep. Lots of sleep depravation hallucinations kicked in as the Adderall wore off, they were rather interesting but I was just too shell-shocked from the weekend to really enjoy them (when my clicking clock started saying “kill..kill..kill..kill..kill“ I thought that was pretty cool though!), I just wanted to get some sleep.

It was when I finally started coming down for the first time since Friday (fuck, Wednesday if I count the binge drinking and smoking) that the gravity of what just happened sank in. I completely let myself fly out of control. I put countless lives at risk on the road. Twice I was having physical reactions that should have put me in a hospital. This weekend will both haunt and fascinate me forever. I think this is the closest thing to a "wake up" call I have had in a long time.

Bottom line is please read up on any drug that you are doing, it is the drugs you are sure you can handle that always take control. Confidence kills, I was testing the limits but I didn't consider losing, I could have killed others or myself. The mind is a fragile thing, and I have never had mine so warped, so dangerously, for such a long period of time.

--------------------
This goes out to The Bearded Men of Space Station 11.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineacommunistspy
the fun nazi,NOT to beconfused withthe fun-nazi

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: the garden state
Re: Please be careful with Adderall *DELETED* [Re: ChesterCopperpot]
    #7548256 - 10/22/07 06:39 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

Post deleted by acommunistspy

Reason for deletion: this never happened

--------------------

Offlinearne
evidenced treasurer
Male

Re: Please be careful with Adderall [Re: acommunistspy]
    #7551738 - 10/23/07 04:47 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

damn, you're insane :shocked:
you're lucky to be alive, i hope you learned something out of it?

InvisibleMourningdove
Stranger
Re: Please be careful with Adderall [Re: arne]
    #7562859 - 10/26/07 11:40 AM (16 years, 5 months ago)

A fine line between insanity and stupidity. Sometimes I think this forum needs to be called "Jackass with drugs".

I don't think you impressed anyone with this report except for a few dumbasses who do the same thing...at least the ones who are still alive.

Edited by Mourningdove (10/26/07 11:43 AM)

OfflineCrystal G
I'm a teapot

Loc: outer space
Re: Please be careful with Adderall [Re: Mourningdove]
    #7568363 - 10/27/07 11:53 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

lol, reminds me of when I was completely strung out on meth for weeks (and up for 3 days) before me and my friends drove from LA up to San Francisco for the Love Fest rave.

i was driving my friends car passing oakland, and out of nowhere on the freeway I saw (or rather imagined) these humongous blocks about 3 feet tall, like huge pieces of wood on both sides of the road. I thought this was due to construction or something, and my friends were yelling at me "this is our exit! change the fucking lane or we're gonna miss it!!! hurry the fuck up!!" but i thought i was trapped so i couldnt. i started panicking and told my friends "i cant fucking switch over, theres blocks on each side of the road" and i started freaking the fuck out. my friends told me i was tripping, so i said "Fuck it." i went ahead and made the fast maneuver of my life--5 lanes, all the way from the carpool lane to the exit, drove over the gorepoint, BARELY missing the exit. during the lane change i ALMOST smashed into a huge truck (seriously according to them i was like barely inches away) and my friends fucking SCREAMED like no other. the best part was my reaction: "Wait... that truck was real????" LMAO

OfflineNostalgic Wiki
Can you see thepretty sounds?

Re: Please be careful with Adderall [Re: Crystal G]
    #7568587 - 10/28/07 01:41 AM (16 years, 5 months ago)

Adderal is not something to take lightly, Unless you take crystal meth lightly. They are the same thing, only one is made in pharmaceutical laboratories and one is made in people bath tubs. One is prescribed, the other is sold by everyone from age 13 to 67 in your local trailer park.

People don't like to admit it, but if your popin adderal, your tweak in.

--------------------

OfflineCrystal G
I'm a teapot

Loc: outer space
Re: Please be careful with Adderall [Re: Nostalgic Wiki]
    #7569070 - 10/28/07 08:02 AM (16 years, 5 months ago)

^^adderall is NOT methamphetamine, adderall is a combination of dextroamphetamine saccharate, dextramph sulfate, racemic d/l-amphetamine (aspartate), racemic d/l-amphetamine sulfate, and a VERY mild one at that.

adderalls a joke compared to meth. its like comparing hydrocodone to heroin.

InvisibleRobo
R Series 66Y
    #7569687 - 10/28/07 01:56 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Nostalgic Wiki said:

Tweaking on adderall.....hardly the same as tweaking on methamphetamine, come on.

Offlineg00ru
lit pants tit licker
Male User Gallery

Loc: georgia, us
Re: Please be careful with Adderall [Re: Robo]
    #7582341 - 10/31/07 08:42 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Adderall helps me study... :biggrin:

--------------------
check out my music!
drowse in prison and your waking will be but loss

OfflineRedRainDrop
LucidPsychonaught
Male

Re: Please be careful with Adderall [Re: g00ru]
    #7587445 - 11/02/07 11:37 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Yeah i know what u mean by be careful....
i popped one of those the other night, and haven't slept, or eaten since.
i think it was 30mg. Adderall XR

--------------------
Fact: Saving the environment can take centuries
A blow job can take up to 5 minutes.
"When was the last time you heard green peace talk about the immense pleasure you get when you put your penis in someone Else's mouth? " -jonlajoie

Offlinebluedolphin

Re: Please be careful with Adderall [Re: RedRainDrop]
    #7595173 - 11/04/07 04:18 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

The main difference between meth and Adderall ... with meth you can get a lot higher before your body begins to react voilently.

That makes high doses of Adderall a lot more dangerous IMO

OfflineChesterCopperpot
Stranger
Male

Re: Please be careful with Adderall [Re: bluedolphin]
    #7599728 - 11/05/07 06:53 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

I agree that Adderall is much more physically unpleasant than meth. After going on a meth bender this past weekend I was relieved to be having such a good tweak without all those side effects. But these drugs are crap. I had my two little fucked up adventures this month and my interest is gone. Staying up forever kills my energy for the next week, both drugs can't be good for your heart, and we all know the dangers of meth. I found these drugs to be really anti-climatic as well. After awhile all I'm going is staying awake because I'm scared to come down and go to sleep. I will admit that sleep deprivation is really interesting but not enlightening, it is like I'm tripping pretty hard but I just don't give a fuck. I regret this story and what I did last weekend. Live and learn.

--------------------
This goes out to The Bearded Men of Space Station 11.

InvisibleRobo
R Series 66Y
Re: Please be careful with Adderall [Re: ChesterCopperpot]
    #7599739 - 11/05/07 06:56 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Adderall is one of the many reasons I dropped 35-40 pounds over the last half year. Shits evil :mad2:

OfflineJive turkey
a black midget shemale
Male User Gallery

Re: Please be careful with Adderall [Re: Robo]
    #7603389 - 11/06/07 04:13 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

speaking of adderall , I just got back from my bitch of a doctor and she won't prescribe it for me. Instead she gave me a sample of stratera and wrote me a script. I want addys for school and with my pimp ass new insurance I can get a 30 day supply for like $5 bucks but she crushed my hopes.

OfflineJive turkey
a black midget shemale
Male User Gallery

#7627484 - 11/12/07 07:21 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Nostalgic Wiki said:
Adderal is not something to take lightly, Unless you take crystal meth lightly. They are the same thing, only one is made in pharmaceutical laboratories and one is made in people bath tubs. One is prescribed, the other is sold by everyone from age 13 to 67 in your local trailer park.

adderall is not the pharmaceutical equivalent to meth. Desoxyn is!

Offlinerizingfire
Mycoticus psychoticus
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: North-east USm'f'nA
Re: Please be careful with Adderall [Re: Jive turkey]
    #7933111 - 01/26/08 12:54 AM (16 years, 2 months ago)

just get another dr if you got insurance, that's what i did.

--------------------
aka NHMI

OfflineJive turkey
a black midget shemale
Male User Gallery

Re: Please be careful with Adderall [Re: rizingfire]
    #7935744 - 01/26/08 03:28 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

Oh I have since this post and I'm all set now lol

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order