Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds USA West Coast Strains   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Anonymous

Re: Are shrooms out now??? HELP
    #75191 - 05/04/00 11:30 AM (23 years, 10 months ago)

I'm leaving on a two week trip to Monroe, LA
starting tomorrow, Friday. I am in high hopes of finding those cute little fun guys out there. I am well versed in the identification of mushrooms.(Been picking west coast species for years) So uhhmmm, if any of you guys know any hot spots around that area, lemme know soon, and if you wanna meet up and go hunting, I can offer my expertise if you can offer your transportation. One more thing. I need to dry my bounty out (I got damp-rid) and carry it back to CA on a greyhound bus. Good idea? Bad idea? Any ideas? Thanks in advance, and if you're going to reply, reply soon, cuz I'm leaving tomorrow.
Bobbo
seam@thedoghousemail.com

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinemattso
Malcontent
 User Gallery

Loc: Western WA
Re: Are shrooms out now??? HELP
    #75193 - 05/04/00 02:51 PM (23 years, 10 months ago)

MushMan, How's the humidity? If it's fairly wet in the air, then, yes you should have some mushrooms growing in your neck of the woods. Cubensis, mostly.

Ciao, nothing wrong with moving shrooms on wheels. Piece of cake.

Best method is dried, ground up and and put in capsules. Stick them in a jar of Ginko or Kava caps and you're set.

m

--------------------
"Humanity is entering into a time of consequences" ---
- Winston Churchill

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds USA West Coast Strains   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies