Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

Soul communion
    #7489393 - 10/05/07 06:01 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

There are many things in the form that are gateways to the formless.

What we see is an energy exchange flux.

A place where people give not what they are speaking, for speaks are just consensual ducky quacks, but rather, energy.

Pure intention juxtaposed will set two lover's souls in motion.

Have you ever had a case of the smiles? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Have you ever given them to someone else?

Grinning wide like a fool, high on highness itself.

When you are in a state of frequency, anything, paranoia, joy, sadness, cynicism, fear, the universe sets itself up so that you only see that which mirrors what you are putting out.

So what we do, is that we express that which is Pure and Honest and True and we all know what that is and what it feels like, and we take the person up to our level of vibratory purity.

It is very Good and Wholesome.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Examples fly:
I was on acid and the bookstore was closed, there was a wooden plank blocking the entrance. This was when I just dosed. Many hours later I was walking around and I was searching searching searching for someone who would share Holy Spirit with me. Well, finally, one girl was completely receptive. I smiled. She smiled. I smiled more, she smiled more.

The energy took the two of us and made us into a new Unit in Heaven for a Holy Moment and we both completely embraced it.

This all happened in passing, walking separate ways, she with a companion, me with not.

It was about 2 seconds of feedback loop amplifying and sustaining energies imprinting this upon the sphere of our reality.

And she laughed and then we were gone.

This is Tao. This is flowing. Being a conduit.

This works with anything you believe or think about. Look deeper! LOOK DEEPER! Make eye contact with the cashier you see every-day, understand that when they say things to you, it doesn't matter. Good day. Would you like a receipt? Thank you. Etc, you can look into their soul, and because you can see it, this changes them.

Its very intuitive.

Sometimes people just don't have energy to give. Often it is just you know, the passing of time. That's okay.

You can save people's souls this way because you see through their masks. Anyone can see through a mask it is very easy. Those who can't are just too impatient to look. It only takes less than a second.

The girl checking you out may be harboring a large amount of grief of tension, and IF you can see that clearly, and you look at her soul and what its currently doing, she will be influenced by your presence.

This is an extension of compassion, simply being an Honest Mirror for other humans, so that they can SEE that they ARE harboring this energy, you are giving it back to them.

What if someone is an angry thug? Well that is just one thing they are. They also have a soul, so you just look past the anger to see where it's coming from, and this will likely give amusement or some peculiar energy pattern that they are NOT expecting!

And because of this, they cannot follow through with their anger plans.

Jesus said to turn the other cheek.

A friend of mine remarked, if someone comes to rob me I might say HEY CAN I MAKE YOU SOME BARBECUE?

and we laughed

see, that's what happens when you are a lucid dreamer. If someone wants to give you something, you have to give it back to them for them to proceede. If someone comes up and wants to dispel hostility upon you, and you take it and just let it be then they aren't getting the hostility that they need to fight you with, they are getting a mirror.

It's very quaint.

Fundamental differing is the world of the ego.
The pieces fit and we are all one and we just need the boldness to look past He or She who is speaking, her beyond the words because they are just clucky ducky noiess, and see the soul.

Sometimes I look at you and you are speaking and I have NO CLUE what in the world you are saying and all I know is that I'm listening to you, and wondering if you have a clue what you are saying.

The biggest and easiest way for this is that we stop formulating thoughts in our heads while we are being spoken to, and give our full presence to the 'other'.

--------------------
I am the MacDaddy of Heimlich County, I play it Straight Up Yo!

....I embrace my desire to feel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow, to feel inspired, to fathom the power, to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain, to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human......
Om Namah Shivaya, I tell you What!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleAlteredAgain
Visual Alchemist
 User Gallery

Loc: Solar Circuit
Re: Soul communion [Re: leery11]
    #7491233 - 10/06/07 12:35 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

i've been thinking about what i could add here, but this post still leaves me mesmerized.

great post mr. leery! :thumbup:

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order