Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinesandman_130
Neo-Classical Spiritualist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada
Well here's some mushroom inspired music.....
    #7483314 - 10/03/07 11:44 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

Hey shroomery,

I stumbled upon a great site for indepent musicians and created a little page for myself, my sound ranges from psychedelic rock, to hard rock, and psychedelic instrumentals. Or should I just say psychedelic.....none the less here it is!

www.streamitfree.com/psychedelic sins

I recommend listening to all tracks on headphones, kinda recorded them that way.

Some songs have psychedelic intros and then go into a rock song like Nekron 99, Seven mushrooms.

I recommend at least listening to the solo near the end of "Transend"

well hope some of you can enjoy! If I wasted your time please feel free to tell me to fuck off and burn my guitar!

peace!

--------------------
:mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2:"There is a world beyond ours, a world that is far away, nearby, and invisible. And there is where God lives, where the dead live, the spirits and the saints, a world where everything has already happened and everything is known. That world talks. It has a language of its own. I report what it says. The sacred mushroom takes me by the hand and brings me to the world where everything is known. It is they, the sacred mushrooms, that speak in a way I can understand.":mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2:

:sunny::mushroom2:Maria Sabina:mushroom2::sunny:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineColbadol
Reality Mechanic
Male

Re: Well here's some mushroom inspired music..... [Re: sandman_130]
    #7488262 - 10/05/07 12:34 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

damn that transend song rocks.

i wanna learn it. i bet it feels great to play.
thats Am, C, and Em right?

--------------------

Offlinesandman_130
Neo-Classical Spiritualist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada
Re: Well here's some mushroom inspired music..... [Re: Colbadol]
    #7488932 - 10/05/07 03:46 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

hey nice ear man glad you enjoyed it. I find it one of my favourites to play on mushrooms. (its probably the only song that I wrote the rythm during the experience)

The solo is pretty basic too, the only tricky thing about the solo is it looks cool live because I alternate between the rythm and lead guitar which comes off pretty cool.

--------------------
:mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2:"There is a world beyond ours, a world that is far away, nearby, and invisible. And there is where God lives, where the dead live, the spirits and the saints, a world where everything has already happened and everything is known. That world talks. It has a language of its own. I report what it says. The sacred mushroom takes me by the hand and brings me to the world where everything is known. It is they, the sacred mushrooms, that speak in a way I can understand.":mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2:

:sunny::mushroom2:Maria Sabina:mushroom2::sunny:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies