Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineblacksun
 User Gallery

Loc: United Kingdom
The Magic Capsule
    #7479802 - 10/03/07 05:52 AM (16 years, 5 months ago)

**LONG** (scroll down to the stars to get to the good stuff)
I'll try to explain everything that I can remember but forgive me if it is a bit vague.

So saturday evening I decided to go to a psytrance do by myself.
Got there about 8.30 ish and waited in the queue till about 10:15, finally managed to get in.
I sat down in the bar area of this venue, it has 3 floors, it has a main room, with another room attached that is a bar with a nice seating area.

Then there is a spiral staircase going upto a balcony area in the main room, with a door that leads to another room, this then has a staircase outside which leads upstairs to the final room which is the chillout area.

So i sit down in the bar, decide to have a drink, and i look to my right and a bunch of some old friends are sitting right there, so we have a chat. We buy some drinks, some more friends come in, we all go outside for cigarrettes and joints, after about an hour a friend says I can munch on his MDMA if i want, so I have a double dab and go off on my way.

Meet some more people, the mdma is coming up but nothing too hardcore, so me and this group of friends go in to have a dance, and its pretty much on the peak of the MDMA.
Mdma has lost most of its magic for me so im there thinking.. hmm need more MDMA or something else.
So we all go outside and then a few of the guys are asking me if i want to take a capsule.
So i ask them whats in it.

MDMA, LSD & Ketamine.

So im thinking that it would be pretty cool to push the envelope a bit as i havent tripped at a psytrance do.
So i take the capsule from my friend, another friend says "right munch it", i say "nah im gonna get a bottle of water first".
So he picks up a beer and hands it to me and says "dont give me that, munch it!"

So i swallow the capsule....
So im just mellowing on the mdma for about 2 hours and I go to the second room upstairs which is the really hardcore evil psytrance room.

I look down at the floor and i see a piece of pizza or something on the floor, so I step on it....
All of a sudden everything goes fucking insane, time is completely warped and everything is looping, everything is really evil and is coming at me, so I decide to get the fuck out of that room.

I walk towards the door and open it and as i step out this guy walks straight upto me, i stare at his face and literally zoom into his face, hes fucking terrified, and then the music turns into SCREAMING!
I realise at that moment im looking at myself and im fucking terrified.

After about 10 seconds i realise there is no mindfuck, its just random crazy shit happening, and i start enjoying it.
The music was fucking stellar, the visuals were really weird.. the corners of my vision were.. melting away i guess, it was like all the weird crazy shit was in the corners, and the "LSD" type stuff was in my main vision.

The blacklights in the venue turned people into stone.. purple skinned aliens, people made of cotton wool, green lizards.

This went on for a while, very nice, had a great time dancing.
Near the end of the evening me and one of the guys went upto the "evil room".
We walked in and the music was awesomely powerful.
So we stomped it out, people were spinning poi flags and things like that, one of them started to slow down... and i just watched.
There were thin red electric lines flying over peoples heads(i guess this was the laser effects) people had extra limbs slowly forming and then going back.
At one point i stood still and someone was walking towards me, the person walked THROUGH me, and then a second after i got nudged....

Alot of other stuff happened which i cant really remember vividly enough to explain.

Hope you enjoyed my story.
any questions?

--------------------
uarewotueat - "Libs are messy as hell, I don't know whether to take a shit or get a haircut when I'm on them!"

Edited by blacksun (10/03/07 09:14 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSapphireCat
Seeker
Male

Loc: Ireland
Re: So I took this capsule on saturday.. [Re: blacksun]
    #7479982 - 10/03/07 08:02 AM (16 years, 5 months ago)

woah sounds crazy as hell man. Would you consider the experience enjoyable?

--------------------
Beauty of style and harmony and grace and good rhythm depend on Simplicity ~Plato

Offlineblacksun
 User Gallery

Re: So I took this capsule on saturday.. [Re: SapphireCat]
    #7480079 - 10/03/07 08:42 AM (16 years, 5 months ago)

I would say it was probably the best experience of psychedelics ive had, i would have liked it to be a bit more clear, but i took a fair amount of MDMA before and after the capsule (about 300mg).

Just a quick question, as im completely inexperienced with LSD & Ketamine, does LSD just suddenly hit you like it did me? or is it gradual like mushrooms.

It was quite funky as it kept coming in waves of psychedelic euphoria, at one point i bought some n2o for our group of friends, we all watched the crowd while tripping and blasting off.

--------------------
uarewotueat - "Libs are messy as hell, I don't know whether to take a shit or get a haircut when I'm on them!"

OfflineSapphireCat
Seeker
Male

Loc: Ireland
    #7480242 - 10/03/07 09:49 AM (16 years, 5 months ago)

LSD generally does seem to just hit you. At least i find you get a little wave out of nowhere, then its gone, then another wave,gone, and then suddenly you're tripping.

Ketamine from what i read seems to just blast straight into it without much of a warning or anything, so that could explain it to?

sounds damn interesting, although i'd usually only mix weed with other drugs.

--------------------
Beauty of style and harmony and grace and good rhythm depend on Simplicity ~Plato

Offlineblacksun
 User Gallery

Re: So I took this capsule on saturday.. [Re: SapphireCat]
    #7480300 - 10/03/07 10:16 AM (16 years, 5 months ago)

It was a very strange synergy between the 3 drugs, i also had a few joints aswell.

I would probably say there wasnt much LSD in the mix, maybe 30-50ug

--------------------

Offlineajdaak
raver for life
Male

Loc: wi
    #7480309 - 10/03/07 10:19 AM (16 years, 5 months ago)

that sounds like some shit i would do:crazy2:

--------------------

OfflinePsylo_Subliminal
DimensionWalker.
Male

Loc: Central Florida.
Re: So I took this capsule on saturday.. [Re: ajdaak]
    #7480380 - 10/03/07 10:37 AM (16 years, 5 months ago)

that sounds like an epic evening.

--------------------
I smoke 2 joints in the morning,
I smoke 2 joints at night,
I smoke 2 joints in the afternoon,
It make me fell alright.

I smoke 2 joints in a time of peace
and 2 in time of war,
I smoke 2 joints before i smoke 2 joints,
and then I smoke 2 more.

OfflineLittleman

Re: So I took this capsule on saturday.. [Re: Psylo_Subliminal]
    #7480620 - 10/03/07 11:38 AM (16 years, 5 months ago)

lol can always count on ket+psychedelics for random shit happening.
sounds like an awesome night.

--------------------
"Well Right after the 4th hit he was so far gone he puked all over him self. He had no clue that he threw up on him self and was finger painting in it on his stomach."
- Mudnpool

NZ Psilocybe Hitlist:
Subaeruginosa-Weraroa-Semilanceata
-Subsecotioid - Angulospora - Tasmaniana - Alutacea

Offlineblacksun
 User Gallery

Re: So I took this capsule on saturday.. [Re: Littleman]
    #7481067 - 10/03/07 01:19 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

Whatever it was, it was bloody good fun.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale