Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinephyco13
Tree Jumper
Male

Loc: Victor, West Virginia
Where to find shrooms in West Virginia
    #7474408 - 10/01/07 03:12 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

I am extremely new to this but i would like to know some places to find some shrooms. I would also like to know where to look for them ( what type of tree, cow poop, Etc.) i have heard alot about it and i would like to start hunting for some magic shrooms!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleZShroom
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: Where to find shrooms in West Virginia [Re: phyco13]
    #7474418 - 10/01/07 03:14 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

--------------------

Offlinephyco13
Tree Jumper
Male

Loc: Victor, West Virginia
Re: Where to find shrooms in West Virginia [Re: ZShroom]
    #7474447 - 10/01/07 03:23 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

I have just looked in the forums but none i can find about my particular state. Any fellow shroomers who leave in West Virginia please help me out because if have no idea wats fact and not true.

--------------------
Country Boy Can Survive

Offlinefalcon
 User Gallery

Trusted Identifier
    #7474489 - 10/01/07 03:36 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

Search "West Virginia" click the little box at the bottom that says, Only show one result per thread. The search function is your friend in a world of words where you are looking for information, it is a lot like looking for mushrooms in a world of plants.

InvisibleCureCat
Strangest
 User Gallery

Loc: clawing your furniture
Trusted Identifier
    #7474934 - 10/01/07 06:14 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

This thread has been closed.

Reason:
Please read the Mushroom Hunting Forum Rules before posting:

Quote:

I. Mushroom Hunting Forum rules

3. Do NOT ask what mushrooms can be found growing in your state or imediate area.
This information is easily found in the Mushroom Hunting FAQ and/or has been posted at least once elsewhere on the net. Also see this document: http://www.shroomery.org/8461/Which-mushrooms-grow-wild-in-my-area

6. No asking WHEN or WHERE mushrooms, or a specific mushroom species will grow.
This includes, asking what habitat a mushroom[s] can be found- or their preferred fruiting conditions. This can be very simply answered by using the "search posts" feature:
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/search.php
Asking if "now is a good time to look for mushrooms".
Or how long to wait after rain fall to go hunting.
Each mushroom species has a different rate of growth- some mushrooms, like Ganoderma species, take quite a while to mature, compared to mushrooms like Conocybe, which take only one night to show up, and mature, and are all shriveled by the end of the next day. Conversely, Ganoderma persist for months, only disappearing when the bark beetle infestation has done enough damage, that the fruiting body falls to the ground, and slowly gets eaten away, and any remainder, crumbles into the top soil.
These issues are sort of redundant, as addressed in rules #4 and #5, yet needed to be explained more concisely, due to many people seeing these questions as loop-holes since they were not directly described.

Also, please try using the "Search Posts" feature, it is extremely useful:

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/search.php

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder