Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineHakim0777
aka RACKBONE!!!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: PNW Flag
Fuck coke.
    #7450412 - 09/25/07 02:53 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

My ex girlfriend and mother of my child and her boyfirend (one of my good friends) Have become addicted to coke. She says she "needs" it and it "fills a hole" or something to that effect. there doing it. alot. I know if he were to stop she would also...

Wtf am I supposed to do? Ive considered threat to him but that would just make them more secretive about there use. Are they fucked?

Im stuck and im starting to Panic...This could really ruin my babies and there lives. Should I beat the living shit out of him and threaten to ruin his life? should I try to get through to the mother? I cant take the baby...thats almost impossible.

This whole thing is so fucked and I just need some advice...

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineAG Tek
Let The GoodTimes Roll
Male User Gallery

Loc: Alaska, United Sates
Re: Fuck coke. [Re: Hakim0777]
    #7450430 - 09/25/07 03:06 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

man that is one sticky situation...thats one reason i dont touch coke anymore. if your ex is serious about your child i would try getting through to her. Even though this guy is your friend he is the one disrespecting you by endangering not only your ex but your child too. Usually IMO its "bros before hos" but nothing should ever get in the way of protecting and caring for your kid....

--------------------
"Drugs may be the road to nowhere, but at least they're the scenic route."~Author Unknown

Offlinejuende
feministpresence

#7450441 - 09/25/07 03:14 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

aye... don't panic and bring a towel.
i dont know your situation or anything, but keep a clear head, you'll prolly have to make a couple of difficult choices. don't act too rash or quickly. take a look at all your options, rehab, calling the cops, going to court, talking to family, letting it blow over, anything and everything you can think of. talk to them or just her and think of your child. i wish you the best of luck with this and know you've got support behind you <3

Invisibleindica
Male User Gallery

Re: Fuck coke. [Re: AG Tek]
    #7450444 - 09/25/07 03:15 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

call the cops

or alternatively

put ice in her ass and pussy

or kill their coke dealer

call the cops, child welfare. whatever it takes to get the baby out of there and into your custody
unless its being looked after
in whichcase

too bad

InvisibleThirdEyeOpening
Lost In My Head
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: How the fuck should i kno... Flag
    #7450492 - 09/25/07 03:49 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

i dont know your situation or anything, but keep a clear head, you'll prolly have to make a couple of difficult choices. don't act too rash or quickly. take a look at all your options, rehab, calling the cops, going to court, talking to family, letting it blow over, anything and everything you can think of. talk to them or just her and think of your child. i wish you the best of luck with this and know you've got support behind you <3

:thumbup::thumbup:

I hate blow, with a passion. Seen a lot of lives destroyed, or very close to being by it. Just be carefull in what you decide to do, Dont freak them out, but be firm and serious. If shes looking to fill a void in her life, all shes going to be doing is creating more.

Present the facts and your feelings on the situation, tactfully, if it doesnt look like its going to change. Fight with tooth and nail to get your kid out of there. Cops, intervention, rehab, anything.

--------------------

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity. Im not too sure about the former.      -Einstein

Of course the rules need to be enforced, but the goal of law and order should be to create a just society, not to enforce laws. -Unknown

“I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.”  -Stephen Roberts

Invisiblemushbaby
woodswalker
Female User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: in my own lil world
Re: Fuck coke. [Re: ThirdEyeOpening]
    #7450863 - 09/25/07 08:29 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

I have to agree with the majority here. Don't want to get too preachy, but I think your decision needs to be based on what's best for the kid. They are adults and as such can make their own choices for their lives. That kid doesn't have a choice.

I've seen some good people turn into horrible people when doing too much coke. And you can't make people quit, or even want to quit. If they won't listen to reason you need to take matters into your own hands.

Blood supercedes friends.

--------------------

Invisibleralphroks
humaniform

Loc: Up north passed Alaska
Re: Fuck coke. [Re: mushbaby]
    #7454019 - 09/25/07 11:46 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Your kids should be the #1 priority, not coke. The bitch fooked up and had a kid, and she would rather hang out and get fooked up and not be a house mom for 18 yrs.

"I cant take the baby...thats almost impossible." so you cant take the kid and she isnt going to raise this kid in a safe environment and she obviously doesn`t want it. Throw the kid down a well, put it in foster care, Or demand full custody. I know alot of single dads because their wife left them to do drugs with their ex best-friend, They get by>most with gov. housing and welfare checks, Until they can grow up enough to feed their babies themselves. It sucks but they love their kids and cowboy up-

--------------------
"Please read and learn and relay knowledge not misinformation! Thank you"-hyphae

InvisibleGratos
Just thinkin anddrinkin
 User Gallery
    #7454035 - 09/25/07 11:54 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Wait until they fuck up and come in with both barrels full of lawyer. Theres really not much else you can do.

OfflinePledge2Educate
Der Pilzkönig
Male

Loc: Central Florida
Re: Fuck coke. [Re: Gratos]
    #7454065 - 09/26/07 12:08 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Definately Anti-coke here, hell I've even been rated poorly by some white trash mother fucker named FecalDildo because of my stance man.

You have to consider what's best for the kid, plain and simple.
And I can guarentee the child living in a house with a bunch of coke fiends isn't it. Do what's right man.

--------------------
Enjoy my Posts? Rate Me

GGreatOne234 said:
I've never come across a cow pasture in
Florida that did not have No Trespassing signs.
Those signs mean stay the f away.

Offlinemakaveli8x8
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: Fuck coke. [Re: Pledge2Educate]
    #7454067 - 09/26/07 12:09 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

i do prefer pepsi, but i love the coke bottles

--------------------
We were sent to hell for eternity :hellfire: Ø:omgawesome:h®
We play on earth to pass the time :foreheadslap:

Over-population the root of all Evil-brings the Elites Closer to the gates.

OfflinePledge2Educate
Der Pilzkönig
Male

Loc: Central Florida
Re: Fuck coke. [Re: makaveli8x8]
    #7454073 - 09/26/07 12:12 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

You know the Coca Cola company is the only company licensed under US law to process Coca leafs to make pharmaceutical anastesha.

--------------------
Enjoy my Posts? Rate Me

GGreatOne234 said:
I've never come across a cow pasture in
Florida that did not have No Trespassing signs.
Those signs mean stay the f away.

OfflineLeanin
Student of theIron Game
 User Gallery

#7454119 - 09/26/07 12:31 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

dude get a lawyer.

get your kids away from that crazy bitch if shes a total coke head.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale