Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblecactu
culture and magic
Male

Loc: mexicoelcentrodelconocimi...
Trusted Identifier
xilitla place of snails
    #7400578 - 09/12/07 12:38 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

hello , after we left el valle de los fantasmas , we headed to xilitla mean in nahualt "place of snails", and to do this we have to rise all part of the sierra gorda in the state of queretaro near jalpan, and then forest like canada,with fagus, alnus,maple,and liquidambar a color full view,we could not arrive in day light so we prefer to camp outside the city this is what i found there

red dalia coccicea

beutifull orchis pretyy unknow for me guees draculla genus

then headed to xilitla
xilitla is above 1000 meters has been a source of inspiration for many artists since it offers breathtaking landscapes with its wild life and luxurius vegetation, mostly jungle and subtropical forest.

an intricate side of the xilitla hill is called las pozas is surrounded by vegetation where a river flow forming waterfalls and puddles along its way, the scottish escultor edward james also a noble, created 36 strucutres classified as surrealistics, and the castle , all made of rock and stone,there are labyrinth, intermingled with nature ,rreflecting the idialistic spirit of the artist

endlees stair cases with name as stair way to heaven

another corridor as the seven dedly sins , simbolized by serpents made of stone, hands to welcome the traveler,.tall and slender column like bamboo rods, structures resembling stems that end in a flowers about to open , long and narrow gothic doorsthat open to the labyrinth of roads paved with stones . enjoy

centipede

musa sp

everithing is like a dream here , i´m i triping

notice the tree ferns i love this babys

never see so cristaline water

jaja this guyu was not happy for me to take out of the water

the owner of this place is a nice friend of mine and told me his dad told him that edwar james came here firts because a yaqui indian bring hin here to know some of the beuty of mexico and shrooms of course magical ones, so know you can se why he fell like make a house here , mushrroms are all around but this time was not able to find some . and all the time i´m here i fell like triping , there is magic here enjoy

--------------------

cuando una rafaga del pensamiento nos pasa  al lado se puede sentir  que valio  la pena  haber vivido, y cuando ese pensamiento se  convierte en sueño no paramos de soñar hasta realizarlo

Edited by cactu (09/12/07 01:52 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblekaal-kopje
the season is upon us..

Loc: below sea level
Re: xilitla place of snails [Re: cactu]
    #7400610 - 09/12/07 12:48 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

That is a place of beauty!
Around what time was it built?

Offlinefliped
The Lost One
Male

Loc: Pacific Northwest
    #7400828 - 09/12/07 02:01 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

amazing pictures cactu!

Invisiblecactu
culture and magic
Male

Trusted Identifier
Re: xilitla place of snails [Re: kaal-kopje]
    #7400854 - 09/12/07 02:06 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

it begins in 50´s and end in 60´s , some of the friend of edward james was people from the beat generation ,salvador dali,leonora carrinton, he died in 1984 ,
in the place you can see picture of the construction it was a jungle the rock wheere bring for a close mine, interist to note he did not cut any tree instead try to hybrisise all with it , many orchids , last yeard i found a psilocybe there but could not took picture or save the ´pecimen very humid place rains all the time so rayny seasom last until november i will post a few mushrooms i found once i restore my up load limit , bummer

--------------------

cuando una rafaga del pensamiento nos pasa  al lado se puede sentir  que valio  la pena  haber vivido, y cuando ese pensamiento se  convierte en sueño no paramos de soñar hasta realizarlo

OfflinePrankster239
Spore Searcher
Male User Gallery

Loc: Europe
    #7404714 - 09/13/07 02:45 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Fantastic place. This would be an great spot for eating shrooms and learn from them.

Did he give your finger an nice massage :grin:

--------------------
Support www.fsre.nl !!!

I love to grow exotics with spores from Sporeworks

Invisiblecactu
culture and magic
Male

Trusted Identifier
Re: xilitla place of snails [Re: Prankster239]
    #7406407 - 09/13/07 09:12 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

yeah Prankster239 , the hystori tell that edwaqd james was in the water in the puddles and milliions of butterfly covers the sky and his body and surrounding , in that moment he fell he have to live there , well this place is a dream come true , he used to be with salvador dali here imaging the visions they have on mushrroms , this is place is inspired in all his nature by mushrroms and that why is so magical here are the only mushrroms i found more , collibu¿ya, and psatreya, and posibly micena where there but i forgot to take pictures

we left with a felling of joy

night fall we make a camp base and the next day we headed to san luis potosi city pass to the dessert and make a little hunting but this time was a blue deer hunting .
the flora around here are yucas trees and bushess or cresonta, or gobernadora, cardo drago, agaves and many types of cactuces

ferocactus sp.

coryphantha sp.

the dessert was in full bloom

lophophora williansii

astrofytum asterias

blue deer

all my best

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix