Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineJustice_Fish
Fustice_Jish
Male

Loc: CebèuQ
Meet my new friend: LSD
    #7393702 - 09/10/07 08:38 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Sorry for the english, it's not my primary language, I'm doing my best.

It's a beautiful sunday morning. I had a god damn wet dream so I woke up earlier than I thought and go take a shower. So the day starts.

I break my sitar, wich is pretty bad, so what worse can happen to me that day? I take my 3 LSD hits and wait. I'm so excited about the feeling I was looking for 10 months. I call my sitter, and she tells me she will arrive in 20 minutes. I go up in the living room and wait. Things are breathing, and I start to think ''is that all?''.
I go look myself in the mirror: Dilated pupils, and there are large red spots moving on my face, I don't care and go wait in my room.

I hear a knock on the door and I open it; my sitter has arrived. So we talk, and we decide to go outside in the forrest. It is wonderful, I walk and talk about deep and profound things. I feel so great. So we sit somewhere and talk. I remember talking about how society is bad, how we are loosing our liberty like stupid animals. I smoke up a joint, my sitter did not, she wanted to be 100% there. We start to walk to go meet a friend of ours at the grocery store. The problem is we have to walk 20 minutes next to the boulevard. On the boulevard, I could hear what people were thinking, and I visualized their egos, hard like metal, and everything would be reflected by that big shiny metal ball.

We luckily meet a friend after 5 minutes of walk. He drives us to the grocery store. Man, what a ride!!! There was ''We're not gonna take it'' by Twisted Sisters playing, I could feel the message of liberty in the song. Oh by the way, I LOVE the tracers I got. And the Kaleidoscope I saw was magnificient. The things I could see remembered me of a 3-4g mushroom trip.  But I was more conscient, I was on that vibration.

So we meet the guy and head for his friend's house. We arrive there and her parents give me a weird look. We walk to her bedroom and we sit all on the bed and relax. They hand me an acoustic guitar and I start jamming blues-like. I loved the sound. They played Mario Party 3 for 2 hours, and I was playing for 2 hours. I loved that. Me and my sitter decide to leave, and we go eat some food. Then we go to the shopping center, because outside was getting colder.

We then move to the Arena, there was a hockey game and my friend's friend was playing, though I hate hockey. I was on my comedown but still the echo in this place was intense, ahah!

Then waiting for our ride after the game outside, me, my sitter and the guy we joined at the grocery store are freezing out there. I know that my sitter and the guy are in love, so I decide to leave them alone. I don't know what's going on from then, but I see our ride coming and I start to walk toward it. The guy comes and tells me ''Thank you so much, man''. I felt so great at that point.

The trip pretty much died there.

It was a wonderful experience, that I hope will soon enjoy. I don't want to take all my LSD (I have 18 hits remaining now) so I will go and search for mushrooms, trying to get that ''vibe'' again.

I loved the tracers!! lol.

LSD is humanity's spice, LSD is the poet's drug.

Thanks for everybody who helped me in the morning I took it, for all your responses!! Go look at your ratings :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineCyrone
That guy
Male User Gallery

Re: Meet my new friend: LSD [Re: Justice_Fish]
    #7393863 - 09/10/07 09:03 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Other than the "wet dream" part, sounded like a pretty sweet experience. Were you able to control yourself on 3 hits? Just kinda curious cause the most I've taken is 1/2 a hit; but it sounded like you could act sober when you needed to (except for when the parents looked at you strangely, heh maybe you should find out if they thought you were on drugs)

OfflineDoorsFan
Ubermensch
Male

Loc: Grassy Gnole
Re: Meet my new friend: LSD [Re: Cyrone]
    #7394249 - 09/10/07 10:32 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Sounds like an excellent first trip my man. Bummer to hear about your sitar but you seem to have the right outlook on it. 18 remaining hits?! Enjoy them my friend. You are right, LSD IS the poet's drug.

Take it easy.

--------------------
No one fucks with the Jesus.

OfflineJustice_Fish
Fustice_Jish
Male

Loc: CebèuQ
Re: Meet my new friend: LSD [Re: Cyrone]
    #7396961 - 09/11/07 03:40 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Cyrone said:
Other than the "wet dream" part, sounded like a pretty sweet experience. Were you able to control yourself on 3 hits? Just kinda curious cause the most I've taken is 1/2 a hit; but it sounded like you could act sober when you needed to (except for when the parents looked at you strangely, heh maybe you should find out if they thought you were on drugs)

I was able to control myself. It must have been very weak LSD.

OfflineCyrone
That guy
Male User Gallery

Re: Meet my new friend: LSD [Re: Justice_Fish]
    #7397985 - 09/11/07 07:17 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

^ Well, I hear you can control yourself on LSD better than on shrooms in any case... which is why it's more appealing for using in the public. The 2 times I did acid was downtown Chicago and Six Flags.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies