Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinemushroommadness
Stranger

I fucking love Amsterdam tripping stoned and dirty women
    #7391046 - 09/10/07 08:21 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Yo trippers just got back from an amazing weekend in Amsterdam with 3 good mates left Friday morning got to Zeeburg camping early afternoon put up the 9 man!! tent and headed straight into town. The first shop we went to happened to sell shrooms i just had to buy some but my mates werent up for them so i just got a box of truffles i didnt want to go too crazy. After this we went to a few coffee shops to stock up on weed got loads different kinds of amazing weed and hash cant remember all the names except jack herer,artcic haze,super silver haze,arjans super haze,mako haze (as u can tell we love the haze high) big buddha cheese, peace maker, caramello hash and some ice hash. After smoking a few joints we got the tram back to the campsite feeling pretty wasted and had a couple of beers and chilled out for a bit. At about 9 we all sat in the tent its massive so we could all sit on chairs and skinned up some more,it was dark now so i decided to eat the truffles it took a couple of beers to down them they were they rankest tasting truffles ive ever tried. After i finished the box i skinned up again and sat back to wait for the effects. In about 20 mins i started to shiver slightly and was feeling a bit light headed in another 20 i was handed another joint and took a big hit and as soon as i blew it out the smoke looked like it was glowing and i looked down at the grass it seemed to be underwater then i looked up at my mates we were sitting round a gas lantern and i felt like we were giants towering over the grass and insect world like ancient greek gods or something i was starting to feel pretty good now but cos my mates werent tripping i felt i had to try and stay in control of myself and this started to make me feel like a bad trip was coming on, but after a little while my mates were fucked of all the weed and i started feeling better pretty soon they passed out or lay down totally out of it so i put the radio on some Dutch classic rock station and layed down on my airbed and watched the tent sides turn into kaleidoscopes for a while. Then some pink floyd came on the radio and i decided to close my eyes as soon as i did this i felt like i was floating there was amazing colours and lights all around me at some point i could see mountain tops with a bright red sunset and i was floating over them i must have been like this for a couple of hours when suddenley i opened my eyes realizing i needed a piss i stumbled out of the tent and walked to the toilet block it was very bright in there and white tiled after i finished i looked at the wall in the cubicle and my whole vision went white all i could see was a bright white light all around me i dunno how long i stood like this but hearing someone speaking outside the toilet woke me out of it. I then tried to find the tent it was only 20 meters away but i just couldnt remember which way it was and for some reason this really scared me i panicked for a while walking around not being able to make out my tent from the others they all just looked like dark blobs luckily i came to my car and then it clicked where my tent was this made my feel so happy for some reason i even started crying. I then got back in the tent and managed to find an unfinished joint on the floor so i layed back down again and smoked the rest of it still feeling happy i wasnt tripping so much anymore so i just closed my eyes again and watched the visuals until i fell asleep.
The next morning we all got up about 7 and started the day with a few joints we then had some food smoked some more played some poker (i lost a few €) and smoked some more till we a passed out. At about 5pm we got up got stoned and got ready to go to town, took the tram at bout 7.30 and went to a few coffee shops Rock-It was good got some good K2 and some real nice skuff and the Green House seed coffee shop was probably the best really fit girls behind the bar and the weed was fucking strong got some really really good arjans ultra haze and some NYC diesel after leaving there i really did feel like i was floating or it might have been flashback from the night before. Anyway after this we walked around the red light district looking at the whores some of them are really stunning (might have to take more money next time). Soon we walked past a place called the Bananen bar we thought this sounded funny so decided to go in, it was €45 each to get in for an hour and u get as much free drink as you can in that time also the drinks are served by butt naked women which is awesome at the bar i ordered JD and coke and was told by the naked chinese woman that for €50 between us we could see the show naturally we all paid our 12.50 and sat at the bar downing the drinks as fast as we could in our stoned state. Soon the first woman came over she picked my mate Simon and started rubbing her tits on his face then she stood over his head put a dildo in his mouth and rode it a minute then she put a €note on his nose and plucked it of with her pussy. Then another woman came over with a dildo and started using it in front us then she sat in front of Lewis and told him to hold his arms up to catch it she put it in and then fired it at him he couldnt catch it in his state and it flew a good 3 or 4 meters to the back of the room he had to go and retrieve it she then just casually ran it under the tap for a few seconds and laid in front me telling me to try so i held my arms up trying to hold of the fits of laughter she then put it in and a couple of seconds later she fired man that dildo shot out of her fast if it hit me in the face it could have really hurt i had no chance of catching it and it flew over my head to the feet of some fat guy who brought it back im glad i didnt have to touch it. After a couple more drinks another lady sat down in front of us and made us rub her boobs then another one came over with a banana(i guess thats why its called bananen bar) and started using it as a dildo she then left half in and peeled the other half and told me to get onto the bar and eat it out of her obviously i did and eat the whole thing, that was probably the best tasting banana ive ever had. Another drink and the chinese lady came back and asked for one of our names Steve gave his and she proceeded to squat over a postcard insert a felt pen into her pussy and write with it "To Steve lots of love from Pussy" that was the last of the show and our time was nearly up we just sat there giggling and had a couple more drinks i must have drunk a good 7 or 8 double JD n cokes we were all wasted and decided to head back we got the tram and went back to the campsite bar for more drink and smoke but after a couple of joints i started to spin out so went back to the tent with Si shortly followed by Steve and Lou. After a munchout on cheese on toast and peanut butter sanwhiches we smoked some more and i passed out. Woke up sunday feeling sad that we had to go home but happy that i had had so much fun, got packed had breakfast n joints then left we still had over an 8th of different weeds to smoke so was smoking constantly in my car probably why we managed to get lost and miss our ferry. Anyway we got back to Enland a few hours later than planned and pretty much went straight to bed. Now it monday afternoon and im sitting here smoking my homegrown white widow its probably as good as dam weed. Sorry if this story is a bit long but i just love Amsterdam so much and i really advise anyone who likes to trip,get stoned and see naked women to experience the place. Cheers for your time KEEP ON TRIPPIN!!! Lee

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibledemiu5
humans, lol
 User Gallery

Loc: the popcorn stadium Flag
Re: I fucking love Amsterdam tripping stoned and dirty women [Re: mushroommadness]
    #7391144 - 09/10/07 09:10 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

no one is going to read one big block of text

--------------------
channel your inner Larry David

Offlineskroomadoom
master of theskroomaverse
Male

Loc: GA
Re: I fucking love Amsterdam tripping stoned and dirty women [Re: demiu5]
    #7391216 - 09/10/07 09:32 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Use paragraphs. Shit.

InvisibleMourningdove
Stranger
Re: I fucking love Amsterdam tripping stoned and dirty women [Re: demiu5]
    #7391217 - 09/10/07 09:33 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Dirty women? I hope you covered your pee pee with latex...

OfflineFloop
Stranger

Re: I fucking love Amsterdam tripping stoned and dirty women [Re: mushroommadness]
    #7391841 - 09/10/07 12:50 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

sigh..

I love Amsterdam, the city centre is 30 mins away from where I live.

But I dislike the hedonist tourists. All you do is getting as fucked up as possible. Did you know that over 95% of incidents involving shrooms in A'dam are because of tourists?

--------------------
"The finest emotion of which we are capable is the mystic emotion. Herein lies the germ of all art and all true science. Anyone to whom this feeling is alien, who is no longer capable of wonderment and lives in a state of fear is a dead man. To know that what is impenatrable for us really exists and manifests itself as the highest wisdom and the most radiant beauty, whose gross forms alone are intelligible to our poor faculties - this knowledge, this feeling ... that is the core of the true religious sent iment. In this sense, and in this sense alone, I rank myself amoung profoundly religious men."
-Albert Einstein

InvisibleRobo
R Series 66Y
Re: I fucking love Amsterdam tripping stoned and dirty women [Re: Floop]
    #7391893 - 09/10/07 01:04 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Floop said:
Did you know that over 95% of incidents involving shrooms in A'dam are because of tourists?

sounds about accurate to me.

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: I fucking love Amsterdam tripping stoned and dirty women [Re: Robo]
    #7392061 - 09/10/07 01:54 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Adagio said:
Quote:

Floop said:
Did you know that over 95% of incidents involving shrooms in A'dam are because of tourists?

sounds about accurate to me.

very
very
true.
tho i had my first mushrooms there but things were fine i had a year of excessive robo tripping under my belt.

any who i dont mind you block man, neat story. i personally stayed away from the hoes when they were like 50 euro for a fuck and suck.:shrug: but any who all people are hoes any way if i ever go back i induluge in that sort of thing.

--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds