Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

MagicBag.co Shop: All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag, Contam-Resistant All-In-One Grow Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Anonymous #1

Circumcision Question
    #7388592 - 09/09/07 03:50 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

So, I was talking to my oldest friend a while back about anesthesiologists and how once when I had a surgery he told me to count back from 10. I didnt even get to 9. This lead him to ask what i had surgery on... I dont know why I never told anyone before, but I had to be circumcised a second time around age 8. The original circumcision hadnt taken enough foreskin which left the remaining not very elastic. When I was going through a growing spurt, the head of my penis was growing faster then the skin would stretch.

After I told him, he said fuck it and told me he had the same thing around the same age. He just never told anyone about it. This made me start wondering how many other people have had the same thing happen.

So my question to you: How many of you had to be circumcised a second time after being circumcised as an infant?

ps - jewunit, dont bother posting here. 'Boys' born without a penis are exempt from this question.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous #2

Re: Circumcision Question [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #7388616 - 09/09/07 03:57 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

The first two paragraphs sounded like the intro to a sex story.

Anonymous #3

Re: Circumcision Question [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #7388769 - 09/09/07 04:37 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

I'm all natural.

Anonymous #4

#7388830 - 09/09/07 04:52 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

I had an operation to make my dickhole bigger when I was about 6 or so. Seriously...no bullshit.

Anonymous #5

#7388858 - 09/09/07 05:01 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

I'm sorry to hear that your parents decided to butcher you. I hope you can live with their mistake even if you haven't forgiven them.

Anonymous #2

Re: Circumcision Question [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #7388863 - 09/09/07 05:02 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Is your dickhole the size of a cantaloupe now?

Anonymous #4

Re: Circumcision Question [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #7388874 - 09/09/07 05:05 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous said:
Is your dickhole the size of a cantaloupe now?

No, it's fairly normal. I guess it was real small originally.

P.S. I was circumsized and I would pay to get my foreskin and all of those nerves back.

Anonymous #6

Re: Circumcision Question [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #7390811 - 09/10/07 05:15 AM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous said:
I had an operation to make my dickhole bigger when I was about 6 or so. Seriously...no bullshit.

i had that too.. i was younger though.
my dad actually had to have that done a few years ago, again. no surgery, they just have these weird plastic.. well sticks. gradiated sizes, stick one in for a while.. it stretches it out slowly. some fucked up shit i tell you that.

if a doctor ever looked at my cock i'd probably have to have it done again, i've a scar from it and i can tell that the part that they cut open is now only about 1/3 the size it should be.. so i'm runnin at about 2/3 the dick-opening I should be. yeah.. i really don't give half a fuck enough to inflict any sort of pain on myself. fuck that noise.

Jump to top Pages: 1

MagicBag.co Shop: All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag, Contam-Resistant All-In-One Grow Bags