Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinebud4ever
Stranger
 User Gallery

First Time Acid Trip(FTAT :D)
    #7368422 - 09/04/07 07:02 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

I have been smoking weed for several years now (7 to be exact) and ive experimented outside the realm of my sticky green friend. To be honest i havent tried much, and nothing in the way of psychedelics. I've always been curious, but never pushed or shoved to get some. I knew that when i was ready, it would come. It appears the time has come as i have 3 blotter hits and a room full of black light posters. before i decide to make this journey, i ask you, my new found friends for some...pre trip guidance. Any suggestions...comments...ideas, all are welcome
Tuned in

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offline2859558484
Growery is Better
 User Gallery

Re: First Time Acid Trip(FTAT :D) [Re: bud4ever]
    #7368430 - 09/04/07 07:04 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

dont get hung up on thoughts/ideas, unless theyre beautiful. Smoke weed after you dose to chill the comeup. Once you peak and platuea you will feel amazing and euphoric.

--------------------

Offlinebud4ever
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: First Time Acid Trip(FTAT :D) [Re: 2859558484]
    #7368444 - 09/04/07 07:08 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Seems definitely do-able, i was planning on making it just acid today though, i refrained from my normal wake and bake and my in between classes smoke sessions..i wanted to feel the effects completely with no..clutter

Offline2859558484
Growery is Better
 User Gallery

#7368551 - 09/04/07 07:38 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

thats fine you can do that.... The acid will almost completely overpower the weed. If its good acid you probably wont even feel the weed, just (for me) a light fuzzyness that my visuals take on after i smoke.

--------------------

InvisibleTripityDooDaDay
Prick
Male User Gallery

#7368556 - 09/04/07 07:40 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

i wanted to feel the effects completely with no..clutter

I respect that. However if you normally smoke enough weed that you are uncomfortable going without then that discomfort may prove to be more clutter than smoking would be.

Aside from that bit, try not to get caught up in expectations or preconceptions. Keep positive. Don't toy around with negative thoughts. Just go with the flow and enjoy the ride. :smile:

Offlineaaei67
Dirty HippieExtraordinaire
Male

#7368557 - 09/04/07 07:40 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

bud4ever said:
Seems definitely do-able, i was planning on making it just acid today though, i refrained from my normal wake and bake and my in between classes smoke sessions..i wanted to feel the effects completely with no..clutter

A lot of people think weed messes up the 'clarity' of a psychedelic experience. It's up to you, but persoanlly I don't mix pleasure with pleasure.

Mind set and physical setting; Make sure you are happy and don't have any commitments or heavy emotions hanging over your head and be in a place you feel comfortable with and people you trust(if you so desire). During the someup just try to relax, medititate a little, etc. just do something to get your mind off what the trip might be like and get over any anxiety. If it ever gets to crazy and you feel a 'bad' trip coming on just say to yourself "I am not dying, I am not going insane, these are just the effects off the drug and I will be normal in a few hours". Or something to that effect, if you can come up with something more eloquent or comforting sounding feel free.

--------------------
"LSD is really baby blood"

danlennon3 said:
whoever isn't permanently tripping just isn't paying attention

OfflineThe_Ghost
ゴースト

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: USG Ishimura Flag
    #7368563 - 09/04/07 07:42 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

bud4ever said:
I have been smoking weed for several years now (7 to be exact) and ive experimented outside the realm of my sticky green friend. To be honest i havent tried much, and nothing in the way of psychedelics. I've always been curious, but never pushed or shoved to get some. I knew that when i was ready, it would come. It appears the time has come as i have 3 blotter hits and a room full of black light posters. before i decide to make this journey, i ask you, my new found friends for some...pre trip guidance. Any suggestions...comments...ideas, all are welcome
Tuned in

Just eat em. Nuff said. You cant really prepare besides having a good mindset. As for the weed, you'l figure out weather to smoke or not when time comes.
Have fun.

Offlineopensaysme
Be Here Now
Male User Gallery

Loc: NJ-NY area
Re: First Time Acid Trip(FTAT :D) [Re: 2859558484]
    #7368564 - 09/04/07 07:43 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

turn off your mind, relax, and float down stream. the beatles said it best. just enjoy yourself, and dont let bad thoughts or feelings get you down while tripping just let them flow through you without any opposition and you should have a fine trip. Wowitch is right about the weed too, if its good acid you will not really get *stoned*, at least in the sense you're used to but it will intensify the trip. enjoy man, if i were you i'd take at least two tabs, three if its weak blotter. let us know how it goes

Offlinebud4ever
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: First Time Acid Trip(FTAT :D) [Re: opensaysme]
    #7368769 - 09/04/07 08:30 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

thank you all very much.
i decided that im always a little more content on weed so i just smoked a bowl. im dropping the acid at 945, enough time to eat and get rid of this goddamn anxiety :laugh:
i greatly appreciate your help and i will most definitely post with my trip...details

InvisibleApollyphelion
Dungeon Master/Princess(1009)
Female User Gallery

Loc: Festival of Deaths
    #7368778 - 09/04/07 08:32 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Be down with your goodself, brother!

--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion

Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

OfflineSebastian23
Stranger
Male

Loc: Bay
Re: First Time Acid Trip(FTAT :D) [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #7368898 - 09/04/07 08:56 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Its all good dude! :royalrainbow:

--------------------
"If the words 'life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness' don't include the right to experiment
with your own consciousness, then the Declaration of Independence isn't worth the hemp
it was written on."
-Terence McKenna
Marijuana Myths Debunked

Offlineusefulidiot13
Dark Passenger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Death From Above
Re: First Time Acid Trip(FTAT :D) [Re: Sebastian23]
    #7368908 - 09/04/07 08:58 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

wow, hope you have a great time man..

:bongload::crazy2:

--------------------
What Would Dexter Do?

Offlinetherightcoast
Stranger

Re: First Time Acid Trip(FTAT :D) [Re: usefulidiot13]
    #7368925 - 09/04/07 09:01 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

don't be by yourself man cause if things turn bad in the trip youll need someone with you, i found that out this past weekend when i thought a trip was over at 1am and went home and went to bed and couldnt sleep and then it just got intense and needless to say i was covered in sweat and freaking out in a matter of minutes and had to get a friend to come get me and get me out of that bad trip

Offlinebud4ever
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: First Time Acid Trip(FTAT :D) [Re: therightcoast]
    #7369001 - 09/04/07 09:15 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

i have a neighbor on stand by incase things do end up...strange...but i dont wish to think negatively..ive always been very...contained and reflective with my drug use...i think its an individual experience...especially the first experience...im starting to feel something..nothing major..skin is a little tingly..i feel very warm..not unpleasantly so

shaping up to be a good night

InvisibleTripityDooDaDay
Prick
Male User Gallery

#7369301 - 09/04/07 10:27 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

decided that im always a little more content on weed so i just smoked a bowl. im dropping the acid at 945, enough time to eat and get rid of this goddamn anxiety

Good move IMO. :smile:

Quote:

i have a neighbor on stand by incase things do end up...strange...but i dont wish to think negatively..ive always been very...contained and reflective with my drug use...i think its an individual experience...especially the first experience...im starting to feel something..nothing major..skin is a little tingly..i feel very warm..not unpleasantly so

shaping up to be a good night

It all sounds good. Enjoy. :psychsplit:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds