Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinescotsman
Stranger
Just wondering any UK guys/girls found any yet?
    #7356432 - 08/31/07 03:40 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

I went into a field where I've had mixed luck over the years, one time I could have collected 10 large bin bags full if I wanted, kilos upon kilos, other years for some reason there were much much fewew. I didnt hunt last year so dont know how this field faired then! But I did go for a rummage round the field (which had sheep in it) to see if I could find anything. The grass was pretty long but normally I see a few then look at that area more in depth, furrowing around the grass to collect more, but I couldnt find 1. Not even in the "main spot" of ma main field!

I suppose it is still early but has anyone else had any luck? I only really bother hunting in a few fields where I know there is going to be some at some stage in the year (usually mid september) but I was hoping that the mild weather had encouraged early blooming!

come to think of it not one shroom could be seen of any kind whatsoever

Ah well, il look again next week

PS its only fields I look in, is there anywhere else where liberty caps enjoy living that may be worth a look? I live in quite a hilly area with ferns and bramble bushes everywhere!

anyone else been for an early rummage?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleCureCat
Strangest
 User Gallery

Loc: clawing your furniture
Trusted Identifier
Re: Just wondering any UK guys/girls found any yet? [Re: scotsman]
    #7356893 - 08/31/07 06:36 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

This thread has been closed.

Reason:
Please read the Mushroom Hunting Forum Rules before posting:

Quote:

I. Mushroom Hunting Forum rules

7. Do NOT ask about current finds in your area. These posts have been flooding the forum at the start of seasons. If you're curious about if mushrooms are growing in your area, get out there and look! Mushrooms don't read the books. Sometimes they fruit outside of season. There is no set date for any season, only vast generalizations. Your best bet is that if it's close to the season for the mushroom you are looking for, you just might find some.

Also, please try using the "Search Posts" feature, it is extremely useful:

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/search.php

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies