Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Anonymous

Re: HELP I THINK I MAY HAVE BEEN RIPPED OFF
    #72978 - 01/25/00 10:27 PM (24 years, 2 months ago)

Where did you learn of him? was it at a tradeing site? or in the list of venders?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

#72980 - 01/25/00 10:56 PM (24 years, 2 months ago)

i think it was at the plant and spore exchange but not sure.....where is the list of vendors at?????

Anonymous

#72981 - 01/26/00 11:11 AM (24 years, 2 months ago)

neophyte,,i was wrong the name is Glen Leon and he is from the spore lab www.geocities.com/Yosemite/Meadows/4448/spores.htm.........ever heard of him i think he goes by capt.max mushroom???maybe

Anonymous

#72982 - 01/26/00 11:33 AM (24 years, 2 months ago)

2 weeks is a long time.. but i guess it really depends where u are located.. Glen is in BC and i'm in NS (for those of you poor in canadian geography nova scotia is on the other side of the country). I received my syringe very promptly. I recommend you drop him an e-mail and ask him if he sent out your order. It could be a number of things, like availability of your spores. On the other hand it could very well be those crazy postal workers. Well good luck.

Anonymous

#72983 - 01/26/00 11:54 AM (24 years, 2 months ago)

im in florida...it probobly takes longer to the united states so ill give it a few more days

OfflineAnnoA
Experimenter
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: my room
    #72984 - 01/26/00 11:58 AM (24 years, 2 months ago)

I traded some sporeprints with Glen some 2 months ago, he sent me the prints quite fast.
I think he is reliable, give him some more time.

Anonymous

#72985 - 01/26/00 12:02 PM (24 years, 2 months ago)

yeah i will...i think im just nervous caus this is the first time ive traded spores online and through the mail

Invisiblevivid
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Berkeley, California
    #72986 - 01/26/00 12:02 PM (24 years, 2 months ago)

Last time I traded spores internationally it took 4 weeks total (two weeks each way). that was over seas though... i'd relax a little bit though.. if you don't get your prints, I could give you a couple (B+).

[This message has been edited by vivid (edited January 26, 2000).]

Anonymous

#72987 - 01/26/00 12:05 PM (24 years, 2 months ago)

i might take u up on that b+

Anonymous

#72988 - 01/26/00 12:15 PM (24 years, 2 months ago)

bkmobe21, I emailed you on the 17th informing you that your payment arrived and your syrnges on the way, I remember the order because I sent it off within the hour. It's only been a week, please have a little patience! If had been a month, I could understand!

------------------
Visit the Captains Spore page at: http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/Meadows/4448/spores.htm

Anonymous

#72989 - 01/26/00 12:32 PM (24 years, 2 months ago)

sorry man i was just gettin a little antsy....im so stoked...i cant wait..like a little kid on xmas eve...i just let my mind start wandering but im ok now...

Anonymous

#72990 - 01/26/00 07:12 PM (24 years, 2 months ago)

I've traded w/Mr Leon and he can be trusted.

Anonymous

#72991 - 01/26/00 08:11 PM (24 years, 2 months ago)

Yeah Glen's all good. I actually live in Canada and I sent him a request on Monday of last week. He just e-mailed me today to say he finally received it.

Anonymous

#72992 - 01/26/00 10:41 PM (24 years, 2 months ago)

I'm glad to report that bkmode21 emailed me this morning to say that he recieved his goods in todays mail...less than 24 hours after getting worried.

Thanks everybody for the backup!

------------------
Visit the Captains Spore page at: http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/Meadows/4448/spores.htm

Invisiblemycofile
Pooh-Bah
 User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
Trusted Cultivator
    #72993 - 01/27/00 04:56 PM (24 years, 2 months ago)

just a note to the beginner, patience in the growing process is one of the most important things. Being impatient about an order won't really hurt the little guys, but impatience in the cultivation process will. More cultures have likely been lost to impatience than any incompetance. It sounds like you are so amped, which is good, just don't let it interfere with proper technique or you'll end up waiting a lot longer for more spores and another attempt. or in other words
"patience, young jedi"

------------------
-From a registered Mad Scientist

"From a certain point of view"
-Jedi Master Obiwan Kenobi (also a Mad Scientist tm)

--------------------
"From a certain point of view"
-Jedi Master Obi Wan Kenobi

PM me with any cultivation questions.

I just looked at my profile and realized I had a website at one point in time on geocities, it's not there anymore and I have no idea what I had on it. Anybody remember my website from several years aga? PM if so please.

Anonymous

#72994 - 01/27/00 08:52 PM (24 years, 2 months ago)

yeah...i freaked the day before they arrived!!!!!!!!!!weird.......im tryin to learn patience..i have it when it comes to the cultivation process...i make everything is ready before goin to the next step...thanx for your help...ill let everyone know how they turn out.... :redface:

Anonymous

#72995 - 01/28/00 10:15 AM (24 years, 2 months ago)

I bought a print from Glen awhile back. Very kewl guy...I got it within a couple of days and he even gave me two extra prints just for the hell of it. Damn!

------------------
Need a Cultivation Tek, Growing Parameter or are you interested in Spirituality? Come to Mage's EntheoMycology Site" at http://www.shroom-mage.com

Anonymous

#72996 - 01/28/00 09:44 AM (24 years, 2 months ago)

cool

Anonymous

#72997 - 01/31/00 05:54 AM (24 years, 2 months ago)

Glen, (mush max) is a good canadian supplier!

------------------
"A compassionate
Jedi Master, he is
highly attuned to the
force. But he shuns
consensus and folloes
his own path, despite
the consequences."
From a Taco Bell cup
[img]http://www.animfactory.com/animgifs/misc/science2/beakerBgWHT.gif[/img]

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures