Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblenw_shroomy
NoN-stranger
 User Gallery

Call me paranoid when ordering spores *DELETED*
    #7282396 - 08/10/07 06:17 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Post deleted by nw_shroomy

Reason for deletion: .

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinerobbyberto
Water Boy
Male User Gallery

Loc: Netherlands Flag
Re: Call me paranoid when ordering spores [Re: nw_shroomy]
    #7282411 - 08/10/07 06:21 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

You're being paranoid. Spores are perfectly legal unless you live in California, Georgia, Idaho. I don't see why you couldn't just put a fake return address if you were really worried. Just put a fake address on and drop it in one of the blue drop off boxes.

--------------------
“People say having kids is life changing, well that doesn’t necessarily mean a good thing, does it? I could take one of my legs off. That would change my life.” -Karl Pilkington

Offlinedeformedreality
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Call me paranoid when ordering spores [Re: nw_shroomy]
    #7282418 - 08/10/07 06:23 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

make sure to right a note on the inside saying that the address on the outside of the envelope is fake...

--------------------

Invisiblenw_shroomy
NoN-stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Call me paranoid when ordering spores *DELETED* [Re: deformedreality]
    #7282444 - 08/10/07 06:31 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Post deleted by nw_shroomy

Reason for deletion: .

Offlinechucklehead
GeneticThrowback toNeanderthal
Male User Gallery

Loc: Chucky Cheese
Big Brother is watching [Re: nw_shroomy]
    #7285403 - 08/11/07 07:34 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Please allow me to add to your paranoia.

If you think ordering spores is a scary, I hope you're only ordering them for microscopy purposes because if you aren't you've got much bigger things to be concerned about.  Here are some examples.

House guests finding odd objects in your house that don't make sense to your life style.  Then asking questions about why you have those objects.  Examples of those things being rye grain, pressure cookers and jars, bird seed, numerous totes one or more of which has a zillion holes drilled into it, petri dishes, rubber gloves, dust masks, bags of vermiculite, perlite, peat moss, and diatomacious earth. 

House guests finding your grow. nuff said on that one...

Sharing your mushrooms with friends
......then they tell their friends because they think it makes them look cool, then that person tells their friends then one of those morons gets busted and drops some names that eventually get you survaled.  Then all of a sudden you start noticing it looks like someone has been messing with your mail.  Then there is the strange van parked out front of your house that doesn't belong to any of your neighbors.  Pretty soon you start to wonder if if your credit card purchases are being monitored.  Suddenly you can't drive by a garden center without breaking a sweat. 

Oh and let's not forget random drug tests at work.  Sure it only lasts in your system a few days but every time you eat one you may as well call yourself Boris and grab a pistol cause you're playing Russian Roulette with your job. 

Oh yeah and lets not forget the possibility of setting your self or your residence ablaze with the alcohol torch.  Ask RR he did it once.  He claims he was a hair away from calling 911 and letting the chips fall where they may. 

I suppose last but not least this forum is probably being secretly monitored.  Every IP is being tracked and every thread logged so that when it comes time to prosecute you, you have dug your own grave and laid out in fine high color detail every step of your crimes.  In fact the entire log of your threads could be considered a confession.

Wait one more thing.  If you do grow mushrooms God probably hates you and won't let you into heaven because you disrespected the life and body he gave you and so you have to burn in hell.

That was fun.

P.S.  I was just messing with you.  Happy Growing. :tongue:

Offlinedeformedreality
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Big Brother is watching [Re: chucklehead]
    #7285418 - 08/11/07 07:40 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

chucklehead said:

House guests finding odd objects in your house that don't make sense to your life style. Then asking questions about why you have those objects. Examples of those things being rye grain, pressure cookers and jars, bird seed, numerous totes one or more of which has a zillion holes drilled into it, petri dishes, rubber gloves, dust masks, bags of vermiculite, perlite, peat moss, and diatomacious earth.

have a good point for all of that post but this one more than others.. i keep all my perlite, peat moss, vermiculite, and all that shit that im not using in my trunk to avoid nosy questions. everyone knows i love making jam so the jars and pressure cooker doesnt really raise questions.. pressure cookers are good for cooking seafood too ;] i use tons of totes for storage lol..

--------------------

InvisibleThePyschonaut52
Stranger
Male

Re: Big Brother is watching [Re: deformedreality]
    #7285468 - 08/11/07 07:55 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

if god didnt want us tripping or growing mushrooms, he shouldnt have created them:grin:

--------------------
"In god we trust..."

-I guess we're screwed.

Edited by ThePyschonaut52 (08/11/07 07:56 PM)

Offlinedeformedreality
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Big Brother is watching [Re: nw_shroomy]
    #7285547 - 08/11/07 08:30 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

i think Joseph smith was doing more than praying in the woods... how else do you think god talks to people.. 7 grams and she talks to me :]

--------------------

Offlinechucklehead
GeneticThrowback toNeanderthal
Male User Gallery

Loc: Chucky Cheese
Re: Big Brother is watching [Re: deformedreality]
    #7285649 - 08/11/07 09:15 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

I was just messing with the poor nw_shroomy.  I was also making a couple points and that is to be smart.  Put away your toys when you are done playing mycologist, don't go blabbing or sharing your stuff, and stop fretting.  Don't ask the vendors growing questions.  Oh yeah and buying spores is perfectly legal.  So is viewing them under your microscope.

Listen Bub the vendors here make a living selling spores.  They are very discrete and most claim not to keep records of their customers.  I know www.ralphstersspores.com has always been very concerned with discretion.  I believe this is the reason he doesn't do online sales.  I don't believe these people could stay in business without at least some repeat customers. 

If you are really that worried about it I would say buy a print through the mail.  Put it in a cool dark dry place for six months or so and do nothing.  Then start up your spore 'viewing'. 

I and many many other members here have bought spores from the vendors here repeatedly and we are all still here to talk about it.

Keep your wits about you and you'll be fine. :smile:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale