Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinep_dot_cubensis
Failed MushroomHunter
Male

Loc: Wonderland
Cramps...the Poops (kinda) and just stomach discomfort. (Day after)
    #7259459 - 08/04/07 02:44 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Well last night I went out with a few friends and found a field picked a few (first time eating mushies actually) ate em. Well everyone around me passed out and such (they weren't doing them w/us) so I ended up driving home later because I didn't really like where I was at.

I ate 1 Whole mushie (stem too) and 2 caps, one medium-small and the other small.

Well I had stomach/digestive problems earlier that day a little, I hadn't eaten anything ALL day either (mistake I know). So i had some pretty decent nasuea for quite a while, it finally went away, well when I got home later that night and decided to go to bed finally i had some major gas that kept building up inside of me. I also was quite restless (was still tripping) so ended up not getting much sleep last night, now I'm hungover feeling today but also have some cramping and dihareea problems kind of ???
Hard to exlpain, just general digestive problems.

I also toked a little, with the paper on it coated with some hydrocodone, i've never done this before, but people there did it and I just really wanted to toke too. I've read a little today about it, seems to possibly cause constipation and a few other problems in high doeses, but I dont cosider what i had a high dose.

ANYWAY!...
Stomach problems a result of washing mushrooms down with beer on an empty stomach ? Maybe the hydrocodone on the j had some affect on my stomach ?
I'm not really sure. I know the ones we ate were the correct ones, possibly maybe parasites or something? Or i dont know. I'm just hoping by tomorrow I'm feeling better, I thought you were supposed to wake up refreshed after that, but like i said also not much sleep either!

Any opinions/thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleFondaCox
Ms.firstrecipientofaPMBanEVER
Female User Gallery

Loc: CanoooooooDIA
Re: Cramps...the Poops (kinda) and just stomach discomfort. (Day after) [Re: p_dot_cubensis]
    #7259482 - 08/04/07 02:52 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Sounds like you didn't eat the right kind...you are lucky to tell the story, next time you might not be so lucky...

I hope you learned your lesson, do a proper ID before eating anything!

Offlinesublime40oz
Traveler
Loc: Florida
Re: Cramps...the Poops (kinda) and just stomach discomfort. (Day after) [Re: FondaCox]
    #7259559 - 08/04/07 03:16 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Considering he said he tripped and he's sure he ate the right kind I say we move on from that point fonda. I don't know about you but i'll wake up with some nasty stomach stuff going on from beer alone, add mushies into that, doesn't sound abnormal to me at all.

mushrooms wreak havoc on some people's stomachs, mine included. I always just puke them up about an hour and a half to two hours in the trip. Makes me feel a million times better (i get extreme nausea), and rockets me right into an awesome peak.

don't sweat it, eat something easy to calm your stomach and it's all good....in the future chew on some fresh ginger and smoke a joint or a few bowls in the first half hour of the trip. helps a ton.

--------------------
Beyond the gray sky

InvisibleFondaCox
Ms.firstrecipientofaPMBanEVER
Female User Gallery

Loc: CanoooooooDIA
Re: Cramps...the Poops (kinda) and just stomach discomfort. (Day after) [Re: sublime40oz]
    #7259621 - 08/04/07 03:51 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Oops, I missed the part where he mentioned tripping, I thought he didn't trip...

My bad - sorry

Fonda

Offlinefigurine
Cat Tamer
Male

Re: Cramps...the Poops (kinda) and just stomach discomfort. (Day after) [Re: FondaCox]
    #7259806 - 08/04/07 05:21 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Did you wash them off first? You can get sick from eating unwashed fruits and vegetables, so it seems just as likely that you could by eating something unwashed from a field that grows on poop.

InvisibleJRayV
former guy on couch
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: l Flag
Re: Cramps...the Poops (kinda) and just stomach discomfort. (Day after) [Re: figurine]
    #7259949 - 08/04/07 06:22 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

I also get the rumble in the tummy when i eat the fungus.

OfflinePsychdlcMes3
dirk
Male User Gallery

Re: Cramps...the Poops (kinda) and just stomach discomfort. (Day after) [Re: JRayV]
    #7259967 - 08/04/07 06:26 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

u said u had stomach problems earlier in the day maybe its just something u ate the night b 4

--------------------

OfflineRR_Shrooms
UW Student
Male
Loc: Seattle, Washington
Re: Cramps...the Poops (kinda) and just stomach discomfort. (Day after) [Re: PsychdlcMes3]
    #7493271 - 10/07/07 12:44 AM (16 years, 5 months ago)

I know this was and older post,
But I just experienced the same thing you did dude,
Except I'm sick right now and shit and it sucks lol
Well I was sick, not my stomach is just acting up

--------------------
This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time.

Offlinesirshroomo
Stranger
Re: Cramps...the Poops (kinda) and just stomach discomfort. (Day after) [Re: p_dot_cubensis]
    #7797071 - 12/24/07 11:54 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

It seems as most people get cramps like these. Alkaseltzer, time, and sleep is a good solution:)

Offlineveda_sticks
Cultivator
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: UK Flag
Re: Cramps...the Poops (kinda) and just stomach discomfort. (Day after) [Re: sirshroomo]
    #7797081 - 12/24/07 11:58 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

mushroom tissue is quite hard to digest, so some nausia or discomfort is expected, some experience it more so than others, some unfortunatly to the point they have to throw up.

I would keep an eye on the symptoms, if they continue for any more than a few days go see a doctor, and dont be afraid to tell him u ate some mushrooms you picked from feild.

--------------------

PF TEK - writeup by EvilMushroom666
Lets Grow Mushrooms - RogerRabbit & RoadKills website with sample videos plus the full PF TEK video series. Alot of great information - BUY THE DVD
Cakes can and will pin! - So you think cakes suck for pins. Your wrong
Franks Simple Coir/Verm Tek
Franks Proper Pasturisation Tek
Franks Spawning To Bulk - Monotub
Professor Pinheads RTV Injection Port Tek
Foo Mans No Soak WBS Prep Tek

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds