Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSpanki
Stranger
Musrooms plus Weed. Is it a different experience?
    #7255009 - 08/03/07 11:08 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Hey. I have only eaten mushrooms once, about 2.5 grams and I didn't feel much of anything. So, for my next trip I am thinking of upping th dosage to 3 grams and smoking a small amount of marijuana (couple hits off a pipe). I have only once gotten paranoid after smoking, however this paranoia triggered an extreme anxiety attack (I figure it was going to happen anyway, pot just sped the process along).

So, my question is: Does mixing Marijuana with Mushrooms greatly alter the trip?

I should also not that the shrooms in my area are very low potency.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinenightkrawler
explorer
Male

Loc: new england
Re: Musrooms plus Weed. Is it a different experience? [Re: Spanki]
    #7255017 - 08/03/07 11:12 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

i'd recommend eating a full eighth if 2.5 grams didnt do anything. i say if you feel like smoking after you eat them, smoke, if not, don't. i find that when you smoke at the start of the peak you feel the high from the pot, and the trip at the same time, and you can kind of distinguish between them.

--------------------

Not all who wander are lost - J.R.R. Tolkien

InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
    #7255023 - 08/03/07 11:13 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

I've never eaten mushrooms without smoking marijuana - in fact, I couldn't imagine it!

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

InvisibleApollyphelion
Dungeon Master/Princess(1009)
Female User Gallery

Loc: Festival of Deaths
    #7255026 - 08/03/07 11:15 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Weed in my experience goes well with everything; then again I've been smoking it medically for the past year or so, so I hone in on certain effects of it, whilst ignoring others---I'm "high" practically all the time, and honestly don't notice much of a difference between my "sobermind" and "highmind" You could always train the effects of weed, and same with shrooms.

I'd give you the thumbs up for using weed with shrooms, mostly before and after the trip. I'd leave the peak or any resemblance of it alone, and expect nothing.

--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion

Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

OfflineTeotzlcoatl
Teotzlcoatl
Male

Loc: South-Eastern USA
Re: Musrooms plus Weed. Is it a different experience? [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #7255106 - 08/03/07 11:37 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

i've never eaten mushrooms without smoking marijuana - in fact, I couldn't imagine it!

Same here, seems like it would'nt work.

--------------------
"We are the one's we have been waiting for"-Hopi proverb

OfflineTeotzlcoatl
Teotzlcoatl
Male

Loc: South-Eastern USA
Re: Musrooms plus Weed. Is it a different experience? [Re: Teotzlcoatl]
    #7255112 - 08/03/07 11:38 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

eat the shrooms, then smoke 10m later, it will reduce nausea and make you trip harder

--------------------
"We are the one's we have been waiting for"-Hopi proverb

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag