Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinedogpetdog
SNdd

Loc: Colorado Springs
Trippy/feeling total and complete euphoria
    #7249837 - 08/01/07 11:42 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

4th mushroom trip.

Todays shroom trip was un-like any other. Not quite as intense as the last one. But a little more enlightning.

The previous trips i had done at nite. Today i wanted to see what things felt like in the day. And still be aware of my surrondings. Because the last trips high dose, 3 and a half grams, was pretty freaking un-real. I wanted to remember more this time.. Much of the last trip was a blur. This time was only about a gram.

I remember the trip starting to come on as i was sitting in the living room. And then i went upstairs, and lied on the couch. Where began the mis-connection from reality. That time on the couch for minutes seemed like a really long freaking time. And then i got up, and what i had been doing for such a short time, felt like a long time.

This was a pretty mild trip but still a good one. And i can remember a lot more about what usually happens to me and what happened to me this time. I grabbed my blanket, and went and layed out in the back park that is behind my house. Under a tree. And just staring at the sky and the trees and the houses around me. For about a half an hour i was out there. I remeber looking at the mountains, and certain ridges were really clear and i could really see the accents and what it looked like. Almost as if i had binoculars and i was looking closer. I could really see.

Every as usual began to get trippy. In my head. And i head a lot of music. I wish i could remember. Cause it was good. And i heard sounds .Then began un-usual feelings. Of tiredness. And nausea. Which for the first time i rememeber those feelings. I had always started feeling this way, but never remembering it. And because everything got so hightened. The feeling of nausea was really strong. That i wanted to throw up. But i knew i wasn't going to. And along with that feeling came so many feelings. All at once. There was this thing that always happens. That i lay down. And what goes on in my head, " the feeling of being pushed down, and not quite knowing why i'm doing it." Why did i lie down? Then heavy breathing. Escape from reality. The detachment begins. And i remember experiencing so many things. And thinking, it is hard to remember all this. I'm at such a higher state. And felt like i was being fed knowledge and information for quite some time. After about a half an hour of lying and thinking and mild hallucinating: It really kicked in. Where i felt at another level and another world. Out of reality.

There were times lying down. That i felt so tired. And as if i was closing my eyes with a seperate set of eyes than the ones i had. Now the trip is strong. The grass is really green. The tree is really green too is a dreamy way, that was enjoyable to look at. The sidewalk was crystal clear sharp and i noticed the accents.

I was sitting on a blanket. And the blanket felt really long. At both sides i felt like i had so much room. And things were wavy, and soft. And that things were moving at a fast motion. Then i folded up the blanket. And it felt like i would be rolling up a 30ft long piece of fabric, but once i did roll it up, it didn't feel that way.

Now i was walking back to the house, and i was smiling. And i couldnt stop. And i was hoping no one was watching me. But i didnt give a fuck if they were.

As soon as i got in the house. Everything was real fucking thin. And drug like. And animated. The dog was at the foot of the stairs, and she scared me, but she looked different. In the mirror my face is morphing. People on tv are animated and looking weird. For the first time, i was able to play the piano, kinda. And i came up with something that when i was playing it, felt like the most beautiful music in the world. And i recorded it. But things felt so un-real, that was i actually recording? Then trying to find a place to record on the tape. I couldnt figure out how to operate a simple tape recorder. Rewind forward, already heard that part. My mind was playing some weird tricks on me. Even the controls for volume were off and upside down. I kinda started coming down. And i went into my room. Tripped out on the pulp fiction poster. Of uma thurman morphing. Her hair getting really long and then short and, painted over with black.

The best album of all time to trip mushrooms to is. Fantomas - Delirivm cordia. Being the last hour of the trip and such a mild trip, it wasn't too un-real. But it was nice to listen to. I can only imagine on a higher dose would seem pretty un-real. Even mild it's crazy.

So that album, there's only one song, and it's 70 minutes long of different soundscapes of sounds, music, all put together. It's so trippy. Like before i had put the album on, i had kinda felt like the trip was over. And then this album brought it back. At the end of the album, my hearing was so good, i really heard everything that was happening, but in a different way.

So it's about 5 o clock now. Im down. And suddenly, there's this sudden hit of total fucking euphoria and joy. And happiness. I came out of my room and there was my roommate stephen. He was in the bathroom and i was just looking at him. And i felt so much love towards him, as a friend. And what he was doing i loved. I was noticing everything about him, even the fucking pants he was wearing.

HE went out in the living room and he was sitting and i was standing. And i just felt so happy. And loving. And then sitting down and talking to him. What he was talking about, i felt so much joy about. I understood what he was talking about, and how it felt. In connection to the people and him. I was just sittting there. And i felt so fucking refreshed like i had had a cleaning for two hours. Or that i woke up from the greatest nites worth of sleep. I felt wise beyond words. That i had acheived the knowledge of ten scholars. That i had been fed all this information that i didn't know what about. But i was about to use it.

So there i am, looking at stephen feeling un-believable love. And being able to distinguish positivity and negativity, about everything i was thinking about. It's like i was given powers. Or that i had become bruce willis from un-breakable. That i could really get a sense on everything and feel it. Stephen. Positive. Moving. Positive. My other roommate. Negative. Even the fucking pot of flowers had a feeling. ( and of course now i can't remember)

I remember telling stephen how happy i was. And in the way he was reacting was the same in happiness and what he said. Later, i completly understood his reaction and felt exactly how he felt, because i have felt that way before. I knew how he was reacting, but i have not felt that way that he did in a while. And in thinking that, i felt as if i was above his thinking. And that i had risen above his line of thinking and how he reacted. For i no longer react that way in happiness. I'm more more aware, that his reaction. At this time i knew: I was wise. I am wise.

Feeling this fucking good was joy beyond joy. I got in the car and wanted to visit my mom. I had talked to her and her husband earlier. And the way we were talking, felt more un-real than it normally would and different. So now im driving. I was at such a high state that little desicions i made in my head, felt very wise, and that what i was thinking about, was exactly the right desicion.

"merge right."

and i knew that was exactly right. Once i got on the freeway, there was one point:

" merge left, get away from this car, stay in the left land and then merge back in the right lane ahead of this car."

And the way i was thinking about that felt so wise. Like i would not have been able to make that desicion that exact way if i hadn't been at this high state.

My car feels good.

I feel good.

I feel like a free spirit that is just existing, and i'm just out there in the world.

The freeway felt so new. And i loved it.

All the people that i was driving with, i felt in harmony with. I didn't understand when people would pass me fast, and cut in front of me. Cause all i had was a feeling of love. And i was just thinking, ' why do there got to be so many moronic idiots in the world?' Can't we get along, lovingly and just love each other? I know this is sounding like some half baked hippie dipstick peace love crap, but that is exactly how i felt. Happy. Loving. Peaceful beyond words. The mountains were beautiful. The air was sweet. I didn't want to piss anyone off either. For some reason there was this fear, and making someone mad. And i didnt want to do that.

When i got to my mom's house. I still had so much understanding in a way that i've never had before. Even with the past trips, i had never been around other people. I couldn't stop smiling in the house. My mom was like, " you look like you got something on your mind. Is there something you want to tell me?"

And i was like no.

I just felt happy, wise, at peace, and had so much understanding about everything.

Even petting the cat man.

I understood so much more than i never thought before. In connection with everything.

I remember, putting my hand out for her to smell, so she could see that it was me, and being so peaceful. And then she knew it was me and came over. And i understood that. Then the cat starting playing with me. And she wouldnt stop even when i wanted to pet her regular. And i completly understood what she was feeling that she doesn't understand that i want to pet her normal and not play. And i felt connected to the cat for that, and understood her feelings. I know that's weird. But in feeling that way. it was like i understood others feelings. And how they were feeling it. And how to handle everything.

Now about 7. Me and mom go out. And the hightened sense is back about positivity and negativity. About everything. Mostly people. When i got to the bookstore, I got a feel for everyone. And i could sense others. Every person i saw i would look at them and understand if they were a positive person or a negative person. And some i couldnt get a read on at all. I couldnt come to a conclusion. But i just tried to feel every person. And who they were, and what kind of person they were. upstairs, looking at everyone, there was this one dude in a fucking lab coat in a chair reading. And for some reason that struck me as odd. And i couldnt figure that out. I was like what the fuck? This guys in a lab coat, what the fuck? Why was he in a lab coat?

Leaving the bookstore and going to another store is when i lost touch and sense with the highented state i was in.

I didn't care anymore about the connectivity of humans. I couldnt feel others Energy anymore. I felt uptight. I had lost it. And that made me very sad. Even now writing this. I can't comprehend those feeling i had of love the way that i did.

SO we are in this store. And im feeling so anxious to leave and for my mom to hurray up. People were annoying me. Aggravating. The baby crying. People who were crowding me, in the way. Even a lady in the checkout line who offfered kindness for us to cut in front of her, didn't affect me. I didn't care. And all i felt was hate. Her act of kindness i didn't understand. I didn't feel it. I didn't care.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder